**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Thanks ladies, now that it’s dried I don’t see anything... I feel like giving up

Urghhhh feeling really down again.
Another BFN and im 13dpo.
Just waiting for AF.
New it wasnt going to be positive. But my heart still sank.
I've been hoping that I've Ovulated later.
Because I had positive opks on cd 12 and then got another positive opk on cd 15 or 16.
Fertilty friend gave me solid cross hairs on cd 13 but if i add the other opk it changes ovulation to day 17 .
It only gives me dotted lines tho and not solid like day 13.
I wud be 9dpo if ovulation was on day 17.
But I know I on day 13 was just clutching at straws.
Temp plumeted today but no bleeding. Just bad lower back ache.
The witch will be here on Friday or Saturday.
:sad2:
20200826_080612.jpg
Onto my 8th chart next cycle.
Getting so fed up of this now.

So sorry for the bfn ladies - they suck! I also wish I could wait to test, I admire those women!

things are ok with dh, I’m back home today and about to go pick up our daughter from daycare. I think she will be confused and sad. She loves grandma and grandpas and got very used to them there. But will be good to be home with all her toys and books and of course her dad!

have to work through my financial issues, I may be filling for some type of debt assistance/not quite bankruptcy (a consumer proposal it’s called). Talking through all our options. I feel horrible for getting us in this mess and still desperately want a baby soon. Ugh!

So sorry for the bfn ladies - they suck! I also wish I could wait to test, I admire those women!

things are ok with dh, I’m back home today and about to go pick up our daughter from daycare. I think she will be confused and sad. She loves grandma and grandpas and got very used to them there. But will be good to be home with all her toys and books and of course her dad!

have to work through my financial issues, I may be filling for some type of debt assistance/not quite bankruptcy (a consumer proposal it’s called). Talking through all our options. I feel horrible for getting us in this mess and still desperately want a baby soon. Ugh!

So sorry hon.
I hope all this gets sorted and u can start ttc again soon.
I was gonna give it a break after this cycle but feel so sad about not trying.
Feel like I need to give it one last try in September and some ladies have said its OK to carry on trying even tho I have a few bloods drawn during my September cycle.
Definitely gonna give my body a rest in October and November tho.

And will hope to be able to try again around December.
With it being my birthday then Xmas ill be really busy so I won't be consumed by ttc.
Wud be kind of cool getting a BFP on Xmas day.

So I took another test cause I can’t resist, I can see a faint shadow when I take a photo with a flash! Otherwise it’s next to impossible to see it. I don’t know anymore

70A82F59-85A7-4DAE-94FB-A49B730F2B9A.jpeg

Took another ic this evening and I swear I see something . This was at the 2 min mark. Let me know what you ladies think (1st time using this brand) ! Will be taking a FRER in the morning.

F711DCB0-2B48-41AD-815B-FE4316F92AB5.jpeg

@Suggerhoney I thought that if you have more than one LH surge you should go by the later one? I have multiple too and ovulate with the later one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->