**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

@PinkCupcakes i would only compare fmu to fmu and afternoon to afternoon. Hopefully it’s your BFP coming through though!

Afm- girls I’m so frustrated I’m 12dpo and out of tests so I didn’t test today. I had a Walmart pick up this afternoon that they were supposed to be in and they were “out” (I think the pickers get lazy and don’t want to walk to that side of the store or something but I digress...) anyway that means no test tomorrow either. I guess for the first time in any TTC cycle ever, I’ll just be waiting for AF on Friday (and praying she doesn’t come!) I don’t even want to Amazon a shipment because it wouldn’t get here until the day AF is due and then it’s just cruel. Lol

I cant sleep. It's nearly 1am. I just keep thinking of my nan. I've nearly died I was on life support &I didnt see any light or anything at all. Bit jealous of you sugger tbh. I just saw black & then was awake again. I dont think I really can understand what my family went through for that reason. I almost shrugged it off & have quizzed them all but no one likes talking about it. It's only now I realise my twin must have cried herself to sleep not knowing If I'd survive,actually is upsetting thinking about it. Shes been so good to me, I am so grateful to have her. Just makes you realise how precious life is. We a stress about everything so much.

Thinking of you :hugs:

12 DPO for me today and woke to strong cramping and slight temp drop. I highly doubt I am pregnant at this point so probably won’t test. It’s unusual for me to get strong cramps days before AF so hoping it’s not going to be an evil one or my fibroids are not worse.
Month 13 and getting to me now. Not sure if to take a break or just give up at this point. I’m so emotional and exhausted from TTC.

0DEE9EAA-319E-4BF4-B5BC-95ED4B5E9696.png

Aww dee I'm sorry. I feel the same this month too. It's literally all I think about it's not even exciting anymore. I am taking a break next month, I cant do this on top of everything else going on. I feel exhausted i didnt sleep till gone 3am &was awake again at 6. Shattered is an understatement

@3 girlies im so sorry about your nan. Biggest hugs. Your puppy is so cute. Our puppy is 9.5 months old now, not so cute anymore. But she is still a handful. We really need to calm her down before the baby comes or our life will be very hard. We have a springee cross... so she is VERY energetic.

@Suggerhoney im glad to read you're not giving up. I get your point about having a short break. I did the same, its really helped my mental health and helped me to reset. Lots of luck.

@LuvallmyH woohoo they look fantastic.

@PinkCupcakes I really hope this is it for you

@Deethehippy I hope your AF stays away

Good luck to everyone still waiting test

3 girlies - sorry your night was so bad..it’s going to take time like Sugger said, be kind to yourself. I lost my nanny and grandad within a fortnight of each other..it was such a hard time for the family but I think of them often and have the wonderful memories and they live on in us and our children :)

I took a sweety fox test this morning which has a faint line, but I think I just have serious line eye.
This is the best photo i could get

7107F52B-0505-418A-97C3-F3B7CF066BA7.jpeg

So sorry dee. I think I will be out too. Just dont have that good feeling anymore. I'm ok with it though. I just dont think it will happen for me.

So sorry dee. I think I will be out too. Just dont have that good feeling anymore. I'm ok with it though. I just dont think it will happen for me.
I'm sad but not as devastated as last cycle when I had proper symptoms and those lines on tests. We must not give up..maybe take a break for a bit to re-charge but we must keep on trying xxxx

I'm sad but not as devastated as last cycle when I had proper symptoms and those lines on tests. We must not give up..maybe take a break for a bit to re-charge but we must keep on trying xxxx
I know you are right it's just hard waiting. I'm not even bitter when people get their bfp I am genuinely thrilled for them. Just feel a bit blah right now.

Hey gang,

9dpo (hopefully) over here. I tested with a frer fmu and got a faint shadow but the test already had a line on it before I peed so I'm really not getting excited.

Symptoms: I had very noticeable womb pain at 6dpo and then yesterday at work at 8dpo. And today my 6 year old sat on my lower tummy while I was lying on my back and I got a sharp pain in my womb. What else, a bit of nausea followed by indigestion. Couple of headaches. My left boob is slightly more sore I think.

Again I really don't think it's possible for me to be pregnant but it's fun to guess :-k

That was over quickly....
10dpo fmu
4A75D3BE-D358-4319-B615-F89F1D0A3858.jpeg B96BE171-1F7D-4F76-8625-82688CCE14D5.jpeg
No progression whatsoever. If anything they are fainter than yesterday. If I’ve been getting lines for several days they should be getting darker. Not sure if I’ll be back. Not sure I can keep doing this. I’m not upset with my body. I’m glad it can recognize an issue and resolve itself. It just sucks. I’d rather get bfn’s than repeated cp’s.

That was over quickly....
10dpo fmu
View attachment 1086674 View attachment 1086675
No progression whatsoever. If anything they are fainter than yesterday. If I’ve been getting lines for several days they should be getting darker. Not sure if I’ll be back. Not sure I can keep doing this. I’m not upset with my body. I’m glad it can recognize an issue and resolve itself. It just sucks. I’d rather get bfn’s than repeated cp’s.
I'm so sorry Luv - those lines give us such high hopes - its cruel and I wish I had the willpower to wait until 'missed period' to save all this heartache sometimes. Thinking of you. Is it worth trying SMU?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->