**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

I think it’s safe to say I’m not pregnant :( 12DPT 11DPO and everything is stark white :( I’m heartbroken

B149E7F3-7837-4E71-9D9D-16FEEF4C2176.jpeg EB8E01E5-F910-4F3F-BCF1-75C3FD8D74D5.jpeg

I just feel like sobbing, I did everything right this cycle, had US on day 3 and everything looked perfect, started letrozole for five days started day 3, came back in to doc and US on day 13 to check follicles and I had three beautiful ones about to pop, we BDed like crazy and I even elevated my hips as directed by doctor. I’m on thyroid meds for hypothyroid, and on progesterone post O. I just don’t get why god doesn’t want me to be a mom? :( sorry if some of you don’t believe in god, don’t mean to be offensive. :(

12 DPO for me today and woke to strong cramping and slight temp drop. I highly doubt I am pregnant at this point so probably won’t test. It’s unusual for me to get strong cramps days before AF so hoping it’s not going to be an evil one or my fibroids are not worse.
Month 13 and getting to me now. Not sure if to take a break or just give up at this point. I’m so emotional and exhausted from TTC.

View attachment 1086666
I’m so sorry! I’m right there with you! I think this might be the last cycle we try as well.

I just feel like sobbing, I did everything right this cycle, had US on day 3 and everything looked perfect, started letrozole for five days started day 3, came back in to doc and US on day 13 to check follicles and I had three beautiful ones about to pop, we BDed like crazy and I even elevated my hips as directed by doctor. I’m on thyroid meds for hypothyroid, and on progesterone post O. I just don’t get why god doesn’t want me to be a mom? :( sorry if some of you don’t believe in god, don’t mean to be offensive. :(

:hugs::hugs:

I cant sleep. It's nearly 1am. I just keep thinking of my nan. I've nearly died I was on life support &I didnt see any light or anything at all. Bit jealous of you sugger tbh. I just saw black & then was awake again. I dont think I really can understand what my family went through for that reason. I almost shrugged it off & have quizzed them all but no one likes talking about it. It's only now I realise my twin must have cried herself to sleep not knowing If I'd survive,actually is upsetting thinking about it. Shes been so good to me, I am so grateful to have her. Just makes you realise how precious life is. We a stress about everything so much.

Hi hon
I just had to reach out.
Lord bless u u have been through so much urself. So I was in a coma in 2008 I had liver failure and was given 23 hours to live.
All I saw then was blackness and darkness and then i woke up.
Then In 2011 my liver failed again and again i was in a coma. I went up into the sky. Everything was blue and huge perfect white fluffy clouds. U then felt someone was with me. He wss a huge light very very bright like the sun only it didn't hurt to look.
I new it was Jesus and ive never felt such perfect peace and love. It was truly beautiful I really didn't wanna come back.
But new I had to for the kids etc.
I ended up having a liver transplant.

There is definitely life after death sweet and ure nanna is in the most beautiful perfect place. There is no sorrow or sadness there just joy.

I wanna give u a big hug so bad right now <3

That was over quickly....
10dpo fmu
View attachment 1086674 View attachment 1086675
No progression whatsoever. If anything they are fainter than yesterday. If I’ve been getting lines for several days they should be getting darker. Not sure if I’ll be back. Not sure I can keep doing this. I’m not upset with my body. I’m glad it can recognize an issue and resolve itself. It just sucks. I’d rather get bfn’s than repeated cp’s.

Oh hon this is truly horrible and not the update I wanted to see from u.
After everything u have been through and now this again. Its not right.
I hate Misscariges and chemical pregnancies so much.
Its horrible having back to back losses.
I think I agree with u. I wud rather have BFN then getting lines that don't progress its heartbreaking.
:cry:

Awwww pink im so sorry sweety.
I really wanted to see that BFP.
I do believe u will be a mum and u will have ure much wanted baby.
I am a believer in God im a Christian. .
I keep wondering if maybe God is holding back because covid is on the rise again. I think we will all be back on locekdown again soon.

I will definitely keep u in my prayers. I pray for us all on here.
I really hope and pray that ure next cycle is the one.

Omg @Suggerhoney i am so glad you’re ok, I cried when I read your experience and hope such beauty is in store for us all. Just not for a very long time!

@PinkCupcakes the sticker is wonderful, though the circumstances are not. I am so so sorry you’re going through such devastation and heartbreak.

@3 girlies i lost my grandad a few months ago, it really is so hard. Hugs.

@LuvallmyH huge hugs honey, I wish this could’ve been your month.

@Deethehippy i am so sorry sweetie I am always rooting for you.

@Alligator how’s it going with your DH?

Hugs to everyone I missed <3

Omg @Suggerhoney i am so glad you’re ok, I cried when I read your experience and hope such beauty is in store for us all. Just not for a very long time!

@PinkCupcakes the sticker is wonderful, though the circumstances are not. I am so so sorry you’re going through such devastation and heartbreak.

@3 girlies i lost my grandad a few months ago, it really is so hard. Hugs.

@LuvallmyH huge hugs honey, I wish this could’ve been your month.

@Deethehippy i am so sorry sweetie I am always rooting for you.

@Alligator how’s it going with your DH?

Hugs to everyone I missed <3

Thanks so happy to be here. I've had my DD and DS since. Hopefully will have my rainbow soon.
Sadly this was not my cycle. .13dpo now and just waiting for AF.
I hate this part so much. .
I want to try one more time and then im taking a break for 2 cycles but hopefully will be back trying in December providing I have nothing major wrong with me.
Gonna be so anxous waiting for them results:confused:

Hi ladies, sorry for all of the bfns today, lots of hugs to you all xxxx

I had an evil pink evap today- I left my frer for an hour or so and came back to a pink line- I couldn't see it in the time frame :(

F9F64D55-35D8-4A2F-BCC6-48DB5BAE26EA.jpeg

so I then did another sweetyfox which I just capture a hint of a line- im going to try and hold off testing, I have terrible AF cramps, which is extremely early, so not
Looking good. 26D57BDD-707A-40C4-A1F8-831F57ECB04B.jpeg

Last edited:
I did another cheapie this afternoon and I think there’s a shadow? Or I’m just crazy!

D2F69A89-3523-4671-A0C3-969C87A8B0B6.jpeg 0C40FD80-8CB0-4714-B4E3-8DFF5C555DB2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->