~~~August Apples 2019~~~

Tomorrow is my appointment where I will hopefully get an ultrasound. Less than 24 hours! I want to hurry up and get it over with. But I am also so nervous. I hope everything will go well.

As of this week, my nausea has slightly improved. Although I have gotten my zofran now, thankfully. Other than that, my main symptoms are still extreme thirst, fatigue, and moodiness.

The hcg calculator said is doubling every 5 days :shrug:
No bleeding so far

When did everyone’s symptoms start? I’ve had a few cps and miscarriages so I’m a bit on edge. I only have sore boobs, and I did with my son too but then went after 6ish weeks and other than tiredness that’s all I had during the first tri. I didn’t really have sickness. I’m only 4 weeks so I know I could probably have it still to come lol.

Tomorrow is my appointment where I will hopefully get an ultrasound. Less than 24 hours! I want to hurry up and get it over with. But I am also so nervous. I hope everything will go well.

As of this week, my nausea has slightly improved. Although I have gotten my zofran now, thankfully. Other than that, my main symptoms are still extreme thirst, fatigue, and moodiness.

Good luck for your ultrasound. I hope everything goes well xx

Hope your ultrasound went well! I have mine tomorrow, I'm so excited but also pretty nervous.

When did everyone’s symptoms start? I’ve had a few cps and miscarriages so I’m a bit on edge. I only have sore boobs, and I did with my son too but then went after 6ish weeks and other than tiredness that’s all I had during the first tri. I didn’t really have sickness. I’m only 4 weeks so I know I could probably have it still to come lol.

My first symptom which was a strong aversion to coffee started at 4 weeks but other than that it was mostly tiredness and sore breasts. Only now that I hit 6 weeks do I really feel gross, I have the worst taste in my mouth that makes me nauseous all the time and I can't get rid of it. It's completely normal to have no symptoms before 6 weeks!

I had my ultrasound today. I saw baby with a little heartbeat! So reassuring! Right now, baby is measuring 7 weeks and 2 days, and they have given me a due date of August 4th! I am just going to leave my original due date I guessed on here since that's only 2 days difference.

2018-12-18 17.16.13.jpg

@Smudgebear Good luck with your scan!
I think nausea is beginning to get me, I slept in this morning, when I woke up I was so hungry I felt like I was going to be sick. Then when I got half way through eating it I couldn’t eat anymore because I felt full.

@JJB2 I’m sure everything will be fine!
Only a week left until your ultrasound!
I’m sure that feels like a lifetime away though, how are you doing?

@LNWXO Welcome! I’m 5 weeks and 3 days, I have tiredness, on and off sensitive nipples/breast fullness, gas/bloating and this morning I think nausea is starting to make its way on in. 4 weeks is still so early, I’m sure as your hormones build up you’ll start noticing more symptoms.

@RebeccaR19 thats the cutest little bean!
This makes me so much more excited for my ultrasound, I really wish time wasn’t dragging

@Brit95 Im feeling ok. Crampy but that cramps go from being on my left side then to the right side. So might be my ligaments? :shrug:
No bleeding thanks God. Still counting the days until the 26.

RebeccaR19 - awww what a precious little bean. Makes me so excited for my scan on Friday. I'll be 7w1d so hoping to see something very similar to yours.

Am I the only one with dry nipps? No matter how much I lotion or oil them up they're still getting dry.

@RebeccaR19 awww what a cute nugget!

@Brit95 This morning I had the exact same thing, I woke up so starved that I thought I'd be sick so I rushed to make toast and halfway through I was so full, which made no sense based on how hungry I felt prior. I'm surviving the mornings now with these ginger chewable candies since up until noon is when I feel the most nauseous.

Scan went well! We heard the heartbeat and I'm measuring 6 weeks 3 days so my due date stays at Aug 11 unless I opt for a c-section, which my doctor said we will discuss at my 8 week scan, since my son was an emergency c-section.

20181219_131215_20181219131506771.jpg

@Brit95 Thank you :) I’m kinda hoping for no sickness because I have a massive fear of it, but at the same time I know it’s reassuring! My boobs are very sore though and I am on and off cramping, which I had with my son... but also my miscarriages so it’s making me quite anxious.

@Smudgebear So glad it went well. How cute :) x

Scan went well! We heard the heartbeat and I'm measuring 6 weeks 3 days so my due date stays at Aug 11 unless I opt for a c-section, which my doctor said we will discuss at my 8 week scan, since my son was an emergency c-section.

View attachment 1051016

I am so glad you had a great scan and heard the heartbeat! So cute. It's hard to believe these tiny little peanuts will be looking like babies in just a few weeks.

I am so glad you had a great scan and heard the heartbeat! So cute. It's hard to believe these tiny little peanuts will be looking like babies in just a few weeks.

It's crazy isn't it?! With my son, I remember what a little bean he was at 6 weeks and then by the 10 week ultrasound he was waving his hands. It's truly a miracle.

Awww @RebeccaR19 and @Smudgebear! What cute little gummy bears!

I had a bit of a scare. Yesterday at work I started to spot and had some cramps. I ended up going home early to rest, I was (and still am) so worried I was going to lose my baby again. I have some good news though. I went and had my hcg and progesterone drawn again today. My hcg is more than doubling! It's going up by about 2.5 every 48 hours! Woo hoo! My progesterone did start to drop which is probably why I was spotting. I've got lovely suppositories for that now though so I'm feeling quite hopeful. Of all the things, it was at least something there's a pill for.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Last edited:
Awww @RebeccaR19 and @Smudgebear! What cute little gummy bears!

I had a bit of a scare. Yesterday at work I started to spot and had some cramps. I ended up going home early to rest, I was (and still am) so worried I was going to loose my baby again. I have some good news though. I went had had my hcg and progesterone drawn again today. My hcg is more than doubling! It's going up by about 2.5 every 48 hours! Woo hoo! My progesterone did start to drop which is probably why I was spotting. I've got lovely suppositories for that now though so I'm feeling quite hopeful. Of all the things, it was at least something there's a pill for.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I’m glad your hcg is more than doubling :) great news x

@Weebles Thanks!! Great hcg, and I'm glad they caught that drop in progesterone, wishing you an uneventful pregnancy from here on!

I'm 7 weeks today. Eeeek. Each week feels just that much more reassuring that this is actually our little baby. Scan is tomorrow afternoon, can't freaking wait!

I have acupuncture this afternoon. My ND recommended I keep coming throughout the first trimester. She's doing points to promote good healthy blood flow as well as minimize nausea and sickness. (which I've had very little of so far and hope to keep it that way)

Anyone have nicknames for their beans yet? We're calling ours Rick. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"