~~~August Apples 2019~~~

Can't wait to hear the update for your scan @Dream143r! We don't have a nickname yet for our bean, I've never really needed one before since I always found out the sex and had their name all picked out. This baby I really want to keep a surprise so a nickname might be necessary.

@Dream143r So exciting! Good luck at your scan!
Our son is called Luca so I just call this baby mini Luca lol. I always had the feeling I'd have a 2nd boy so we will see.
I should try acupuncture, I didn't have nausea like this my 1st pregnancy. Today it lasted pretty much all day :sick:

Dream143r- I hope you have a great scan tomorrow. So exciting! I have not nicknamed this baby. I don't think I did with my other two kids, but I forget. I think I just say "the baby." lol Then, I will be trying to think of a name whenever I find out the gender.

Weebles- I am so glad you were able to resolve your spotting issue. Hopefully, everything will settle down. That is great it was something that can be treated!

I'm feeling pretty good this week. The zofran has made such a huge difference. I can finally function again (aside from the times I get tired haha). So, I plan on putting a copy of the ultrasound picture in a Christmas card for my kids to open tomorrow. Then I would write a little riddle that my son can read aloud and see if they can figure out the news.

Well i had my booking appointment on Monday (brought forward from 7th jan) as i am unsure of dates due to a very light/spotting October AF. I saw my doctor as i we worried about progress due to symptoms declining apart from intermittent sore nipples.

I also had worries about MMC as i had a twin MMC before my daughter (6) and i also had a lumbar spine x ray at the end of October and have been taking Codine for my 2 fractured verterbrae until a few week before my BFP.

Well i am nervously going for a scan this afternoon as the midwife is working on that i will be 11-12wk but I think I'm only 8 ish.

Fingers crossed xxxx

@Dream143r So exciting! Good luck at your scan!
Our son is called Luca so I just call this baby mini Luca lol. I always had the feeling I'd have a 2nd boy so we will see.
I should try acupuncture, I didn't have nausea like this my 1st pregnancy. Today it lasted pretty much all day :sick:

Aw Luca is our name choice if this little bean is a boy. We love it. We have a Cole and Caden at the minute x x

Welcome @mumof1+1

Hope your scan this afternoon puts some of that confusion and worries to rest @BabyPotter. I also have worries about a mmc since I found out my last pregnancy was a mmc at 11.5 weeks. The thought of it happening again is terrifying.

@RebeccaR19 Glad you're feeling better and what a cute idea of how to tell your kids! DD is young enough that she wouldn't even understand but my oldest figured things out because the hpt box was in the recycling. I didn't think he'd just assume it was positive but he's ever the optomist.

Thanks @Weebles. I'm 8wk. Heartbeat seen. Due date 2nd August 2019. X

Welcome @mumof1+1

Hope your scan this afternoon puts some of that confusion and worries to rest @BabyPotter. I also have worries about a mmc since I found out my last pregnancy was a mmc at 11.5 weeks. The thought of it happening again is terrifying.

@RebeccaR19 Glad you're feeling better and what a cute idea of how to tell your kids! DD is young enough that she wouldn't even understand but my oldest figured things out because the hpt box was in the recycling. I didn't think he'd just assume it was positive but he's ever the optomist.

Congrats on your scan and your cute little bean!

@mumof1+1 Welcome and congrats on your bfp!

@ColeCaden lol how funny! It was the only name my husband and I could agree on and I needed the name to be easy to pronounce for my Italian family. If we have a 2nd boy we don't have the slightest clue for a name. I love both your kids' names but my poor Italian grandparents would never be able to say them correctly!

We had our scan and all looking good. Heartbeat seen and baby measuring about right. Over the moon and our boys got to share in our special moment. We hadnt told them until we went into the scan room so it was a lovely family moment. Both boys super excited

My kids opened the Christmas card today. My son read it and figured it out. He said, "You're having a baby?" in a very sweet and excited voice.
My daughter stared at the ultimate picture, and I told her that's a picture of the baby growing in my tummy. And she just said, "This is inside your tummy." I told her she might have a baby brother or sister. And then she said, "I want a baby brother." My son agrees. He wants a brother too. We will see if they get their wish! I am surprised they actually agree on it.

We had our scan and all looking good. Heartbeat seen and baby measuring about right. Over the moon and our boys got to share in our special moment. We hadnt told them until we went into the scan room so it was a lovely family moment. Both boys super excited
How adorable! I am so glad you had a great scan!

My scan went perfectly last Friday. Our little Rick measured right on schedule at 7w1d. We got the see the heartbeat pumping away and the tech let DH take some video of the screen. We are so happy and William ex telling the grandparents tomorrow for Christmas.

Aww, your scan pictures are so sweet, love hearing about seeing the little heartbeats! I haven't even called to make my first appointment yet, but my Dr doesn't do early ultrasounds or even early appointments. I think i was seen at 9 weeks for the first time with my last baby? So I can't be in a hurry lol.

6 weeks today, and other than a little more tiredness and occasional mild nausea, I'm feeling normal. I told one of my sisters (she offered me an alcoholic drink and questioned me when i said no lol) and my mom, who just asked me straight out!

Unfortunately I have miscarried. You’d think this being the 8th loss I’ve had it would be slightly easier. But it’s still painful.

Lots of luck and a happy and healthy 9 months to you all xx

Unfortunately I have miscarried. You’d think this being the 8th loss I’ve had it would be slightly easier. But it’s still painful.

Lots of luck and a happy and healthy 9 months to you all xx

I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss. no matter what number or what stage it happens it is still the hardest feeling in the world. Sending big hugs and prayers your way in this difficult time xx

I had a scan today earlier than intended due to extreme lower back pain. Fortunately (?) it's not pregnancy related and my OB is referring me to a physical therapist. He believes it has to do with an old injury that fractured my hip and pelvis. I just assumed it was ectopic because I haven't had issues during my other pregnancies so I'm glad I was wrong about that.

As far as the scan, I'm 6w5d according to lmp and have an empty sac. I think she said there is at least a yolk but I'm not sure. I had my hcg and progesterone drawn again so hopefully when those numbers come back it will be reassuring. Honestly my hopes aren't high so I'm mentally preparing myself for another mc. Still crossing my fingers though, I always seem to measure a week or so behind so maybe that's the case again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->