~~~August Apples 2019~~~

I got my ultrasound schedule for Dec. 26 and also I have a consult with maternal fetal medicine since I am high risk. Also my hcg levels from tuesday(5w4d according to u/s) were 5962 my doctor said she is not concern I asked her if we could do another draw today and she said to give me peace of mind she will order them. So im going in later. I checked my labs taken with DS and around 5w5d my hcg levels were 5165 so they are about the same. So im feeling a little better!

@Shorty88 I’m so sorry for your loss, my heart breaks for you!

Welcome @Weebles and @bc1122 , wishing you both a H&H9!

@JJB2 as the others have said, I’m sure everything will be fine, your still so early on and your bean is still so small. I’ve heard so many ladies say at their first ultrasound they measure behind but then at their next ultrasound the babies growth picks up and puts them right back on track. I hope your repeat HCG puts your mind at ease! My doctor refuses to allow ultrasounds before 8 weeks unless you’ve bled simply for the reason of causing unnecessary stress if nothing is seen early on, I’m not going to lie though the wait is hard.

@RebeccaR19 i hope the zofran works and gives you relief in no time!

AFM: still minimal symptoms, the only comfort I have at the moment is that my ICs are getting darker, my FRERS have gotten as dark as they’re going to get. I’m going to get another CB digi on pay day just to make sure it’s moved from 2-3 to 3+.

Who’s going to find out the sex?
I wanted to stay team yellow not only for the surprise but to let my little human chose who they want to be, I have no problem if it’s a boy and wants to wear pink or if it’s a girl and wants to wear blue. DH doesn’t see the point in me buying gender neutral things only to go to the shops again to buy a completely new wardrobe when we find out the sex.
He’s really set on that we’re having a boy!
I don’t mind what it is as long as it’s healthy and happy!

@Shorty88 big hug. I'm sorry to hear about your mc. Good luck with your tests. I hope you find why you're miscarrying so you and your physician can work on it.

@Shorty88 I'm so sorry shorty i can't even imagine what you are going through and hope you are able to find some answers.

@Weebles and @bc1122 congrats and welcome!

@JJB2 its like the tww all over again! So sorry you are going through that, at least they drew your bloods and it gave you some piece of mind!

Brit95 - We are team blue all the way. Although I would prefer a boy I'm totally okay with a girl as well, DH not so much lol.

Shorty88 - I'm so sorry you're going through this. Wishing you the best in future

Oh @Shorty88, I'm so sorry for your loss. I also had to step away from here for a bit after my loss. As much as I love bnb I found better support (more active communities) in Facebook groups and on Reddit. Sending you hugs.

@RebeccaR19 When you get a chance to update, my edd 8/18. No rush, I'm probably going to end up with a July baby anyway. I was 18 when pregnant the first time. I'm 36 now and it is definitely harder!

afm- I just got a call from my OB's office. My hcg is 167 and my progesterone is 12.5 and they are pretty optimistic about those numbers. I have to wait until 1/3 for my first appointment and scan and that's going to be so difficult! It ends up being right around the same timeframe my angel passed away (I had a mmc so I didn't find out for a few more weeks at the nt scan) I've never not had a viability scan before so the wait is going to be especially tough. Hopefully the holidays will keep my mind occupied.

My OB ended up not ordering more bloodwork so whatever happens, we'll know next week at the office. I'm 7 weeks now. Hope little peanut is OK.

Good luck with those sore boobs, round ligament pain, and morning sickness. I'm carrying peppermint oil to help with the nausea.

@Brit95 Dh wants a 2nd boy so badly and I'm fine either way. I'd love my son to get a brother so hopefully they can grow up and be really close, but having a girl seems so much fun and maybe I'd be a bit sad if I never get the chance since dh is set on only having 2 kids. The Chinese gender predictor was right with my son and it says this one is a girl so we will see!

So sorry @Shorty88. I was checking back in here to see if you had updated. Hopefully both of us will have our take home babies soon!

Glad to see everyone else is still getting along well!

Okay, I have finally updated the first page. I think I got everyone on there correctly. Please let me know if I made a mistake. I ended up with a nasty stomach virus that took me out from Thursday-Friday. I have finally made a recovery this morning. I honestly think it was in the works for a couple of days before my symptoms showed up. I had been feeling progressively worse each day. I attributed it to the pregnancy. But on Thursday, I was beginning to think I had some other underlying condition because my headaches and stomachaches were becoming so unbearable. I didn't even get to pick up my zofran. However, now that the virus has passed, I am feeling well enough that I think I can make it a few days without the zofran.

lulu719- Do you have an EDD?

Brit- I am pretty sure we will find out. I found out with my first two. I don't fully have a gender preference. Another girl would be nice because I have a ton of stuff from my daughter still that a new baby could wear. However, I also think a boy would be nice. My kids don't know I am pregnant yet, but I know my son would want a boy because he has mentioned many times about wishing he had a brother. For that reason, I kind of want another boy. I also used the only girl name I liked on my daughter. So, if I had another girl, I have no clue what I would name her. Either way, I just want a healthy baby who makes it into this world. That's my one and only hope.

5A1DB220-0CCB-42DA-952E-B972D7CC3D4D.jpeg

Just got my first ever 3+ on a digital :happydance: I was worried because my symptoms keep coming and going, which is how my first pregnancy ended in a MC. Also my frers are to dark to show progression anymore which I should take as a good sign I guess. I just wish this 8 week ultrasound wasn’t so far away :coffee:

My symptoms at present include on and off sore nipples. Exhaustion, but I’ve just worked 7 days of 8hr shifts in a row. Bloating in the evening. And vivid dreams. I know I’ll regret saying this but I really want some reassuring symptoms like sore boobs and nausea, just so I know everything’s ok!

How’s everybody else going symptom wise?

Okay, I have finally updated the first page. I think I got everyone on there correctly. Please let me know if I made a mistake. I ended up with a nasty stomach virus that took me out from Thursday-Friday. I have finally made a recovery this morning. I honestly think it was in the works for a couple of days before my symptoms showed up. I had been feeling progressively worse each day. I attributed it to the pregnancy. But on Thursday, I was beginning to think I had some other underlying condition because my headaches and stomachaches were becoming so unbearable. I didn't even get to pick up my zofran. However, now that the virus has passed, I am feeling well enough that I think I can make it a few days without the zofran.

lulu719- Do you have an EDD?

Brit- I am pretty sure we will find out. I found out with my first two. I don't fully have a gender preference. Another girl would be nice because I have a ton of stuff from my daughter still that a new baby could wear. However, I also think a boy would be nice. My kids don't know I am pregnant yet, but I know my son would want a boy because he has mentioned many times about wishing he had a brother. For that reason, I kind of want another boy. I also used the only girl name I liked on my daughter. So, if I had another girl, I have no clue what I would name her. Either way, I just want a healthy baby who makes it into this world. That's my one and only hope.
My app says EDD is 8/18... thanks!

@Brit95 Great photo :happydance: I'm sure it's a relief seeing that. I wanted to buy some more tests just for peace of mind but my scan is Wednesday so I may as well wait at this point.
I hit 6 weeks today and I'm suddenly really queasy. I hope it passes because this feeling is gross. I almost feel like I have indigestion. Before today, I've been eating like a maniac, the feeling of hunger has been so intense, I would have remembered if I had this when pregnant with my son so quite sure I didn't. Bloating is still so bad that I have to wear baggy sweaters so no one starts to suspect anything.

Last edited:
Hi ladies so I got my hcg results it went from 5962 to 7848 in 2 days Im so sad not what I was expecting.

Hi ladies so I got my hcg results it went from 5962 to 7848 in 2 days Im so sad not what I was expecting.

Hey please keep hope as your numbers have increased. I have also read that it doesn't double so rapidly after 48 hours after a certain point but i have my fingers crossed for you that everything is ok as long as there no severe pain and bleeding xx

Last edited:
Hiya!

I’m not sure if I posted on this thread or not. I don’t think so...

My due date is the 25th August. (My birthday) :) x

Hey please keep hope as your numbers have increased. I have also read that it doesn't double so rapidly after 48 hours after a certain point but i have my fingers crossed for you that everything is ok as long as there so severe pain and bleeding xx
I was going to say the same thing. I think when it gets up to the thousands, it takes 3-4 days at least to double.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->