~~~August Apples 2019~~~

So as for a group name, let me know which you like best

August Apples
August Lion Cubs
August Darlings
August Sunflowers
August Seeds
August Bubbles

I will pick the one with the most votes. I tried to create a poll, but I couldn't figure out how.

Also, just checking in hoping everyone is doing okay. I can't wait for my first appointment today. It feels like it's taking forever!
I vote August apples :)

Can i join you? I'm due 24th august. First ultrasound is in 13 days eeek!
This is baby number four & like the others i have been really sick so thinking its another boy lol! I really don't mind & hopefully wont find out the sex until they arrive.

I'm so exhausted this time, i could literally sleep all day! Unfortunately my 2 year old would not allow that so i just daydream about napping haha xx
Welcome! I hope your first ultrasound goes great!

Morning everyone.
My sickness peaked on thursday but i've been loads better since, hope nothing is wrong with baby. I can't enjoy feeling good cos i'm scared.
How is everyone else doing. I'm 9 weeks today, tried to book a private scan but it's all booked up so gonna just wait until my dating scan a week tuesday i think xx

The first trimester is so hard. You just have to wait and hope things are going well. I am sorry you are having worries. That's too bad the private scan place was booked up. Hopefully time flies for your next one! Scans are so reassuring.
My nausea was up and down for quite awhile. A lot of it depends on how backed up my digestive system is at the time.
I have been getting my energy back and haven't really had any nausea all week. This is pretty normal for me from 11-12 weeks.

I announced the pregnancy to all of my friends and family yesterday since I was 12 weeks and had had a good scan. They were all excited!

I also thought I might have felt quickening last night. It seems super early for that, but then I was wondering if maybe I am because this is my third. Only time will tell.

I can't wait to just be feeling baby move.

Last edited:
The first trimester is so hard. You just have to wait and hope things are going well. I am sorry you are having worries. That's too bad the private scan place was booked up. Hopefully time flies for your next one! Scans are so reassuring.
My nausea was up and down for quite awhile. A lot of it depends on how backed up my digestive system is at the time.
I have been getting my energy back and haven't really had any nausea all week. This is pretty normal for me from 11-12 weeks.

I announced the pregnancy to all of my friends and family yesteady since I was 12 weeks and had had a good scan. They were all excited!

I also thought I might have felt quickening last night. It seems super early for that, but then I was wondering if maybe I am because this is my third. Only time will tell.

I can't wait to just be feeling baby move.
My midwife said expect early movements but baby number 3 i was about 15 weeks so not sure why baby number 4 would be sooner, not felt a thing obviously lol!
I've had 4 losses & it makes me paranoid, i don't think that fear ever really goes away but i am still trying to enjoy it :)
I had a big craving for smoked bacon, i'm hoping DH will cook it because smells are a big no right now haha.
Rebecca congrats on your announcement, how exciting. You can't beat baby news, i love it. Was tempted to do a nice photo announcement but might just tell people as we see them if scan goes ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->