~~~August Apples 2019~~~

Beautiful scan pics ladies!
I still have to wait another week for my 12 week scan :brat:

Has anyone else had a dull ache down near their uterus? I’ve had it on and off now for 3 days, I’m not sure if it’s stretching pain from walking around to much at work (I’m a nurse), pressure from my pants on my belly or something sinister. No bleeding so far (touch wood)

Just came back from the 12 week scan, it went great. Baby cooperated and she was able to take measurements quickly, I remember with my son he was moving so much at the 12 week ultrasound and doing handstands that the tech almost gave up. Hoping for a calm baby this time!! She did a quick 3D shot so we got to see the little alien with it's hand over the forehead.

20190128_120138.jpg

Awww all the scan pics are fab. Is anyone good with the nub theory. I just want to know if there is even a nub in this picture lol

https://i68.tinypic.com/2m7yp0m.jpg

Awww all the scan pics are fab. Is anyone good with the nub theory. I just want to know if there is even a nub in this picture lol

https://i68.tinypic.com/2m7yp0m.jpg

Such a cute photo but I don't think I can see a nub. I think one of the photos they gave me slightly shows it but not sure. I just submitted it to the gender experts website to see what they say. With my son they guessed right but I guess there was a 50/50 chance of a correct guess lol.

From what she could see yes, only 1 placenta & no membrane xx

I'm so shocked lol. 5 kids is alot isn't it lol! I said to hubby that they'll be boys haha!

Smudgebear- Great scan! That is so awesome you got a 3D too!

Bumble b- So exciting! And they look like such cute little ones!

Does anyone else in this group use a home doppler? I use mine just every couple of days to reassure myself and it helps me. I picked up baby super loud last night. Before this, I kept hearing placenta noises but last night was all baby and it was like baby was right there in the front!

My doppler arrived this morning but it's going to be hard finding 2. Not sure if i'll stress myself out trying to find them both x

@Smudgebear Great scan pic!

@bumble b Wow twins!!!
How did you and your partner take the news?
We were shocked because even though i'm an identical twin i was told it didn't alter our chances so you assume it wont happen. Hubby was a bit quiet bless him lol! I'm ok with it, i'm very organised as a mum so i'm sure i'll be fine x

@bumble b Omg how amazing! I always wondered how I'd react if I found out I was having twins. I think I'd be so shocked that I'd keep repeating, "you're lying" over and over again lol and my husband would probably be the one to pass out.

I think because i just wanted a heart beat, i never even let my mind wander past that. I am excited but a little scared as we are doing a loft conversion in the summer & now we NEED that loft conversion lol! Puts pressure on us but i'm sure it will all work out ok x

So I got my Harmony Test results back today. All of the results have come back normal and......... we’re having a girl! :pink:

My husband is suffering from severe gender disappointment, he had his heart set on having a little boy and being able to do boy things with it. I don’t care, as long as it’s a healthy bubba, I was kinda hoping it was a boy for hubbys sake though!

So I got my Harmony Test results back today. All of the results have come back normal and......... we’re having a girl! :pink:

My husband is suffering from severe gender disappointment, he had his heart set on having a little boy and being able to do boy things with it. I don’t care, as long as it’s a healthy bubba, I was kinda hoping it was a boy for hubbys sake though!
Congrats on your girlie, how lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->