August fail!!!...moving on to september, testing around the 15th sept...join me :)

I'm testing on August 13 as well. I'm currently on CD12 and just got a high on my clearbule fertility monitor. My estrogen is high and i'm ready to ovulate LOL.
I have started taking Robitussin this month to help with cm

ohh how excited :) i wish i would use the clear blue so much better than the cheap opks but by the rate i check my opk's id be bankrupt lol

whats does robitussin do hun?

Hope you catch the eggy...fingers crossed xx

I accidentally bought the sticks for the monitor not knowing that they needed a monitor LOL. I was so mad when I opened the package and couldn't pee on the sticks. Then I went to the drugstore and discovered that the monitor cost like $300, but since I had $60 sticks that I couldn't return I decided to just buy the monitor lol. I can't get anything from Amazon because I live in Canada, so I couldn't get it cheap.

The main ingredient in Robitussin called Guaifenesin is supposed to thin out cm making it easier for the sperm to swim. You're supposed to take it 3 times a day 5 days before you ovulate and during ovulation. We'll see if it makes a difference in CM or not.

I hope you catch the eggy too. I'm sending tons of :dust: your way.

JEAZZZ $300 thats alot of money..thats like £180 wooozers!! like i said i'd be bankrupt by getting 60sticks aweek lol after my af i test 2 times aday everyday till af comes again..hence thats why i buy the cheap opks lol dont get me wrong though they do the job...but just like with hpt i'd ruther clearblue than cheap hpt..but never mind lol

oh i might see if i can get ahold of that cream sounds good..anything that can help :) let me know how you get on with that hun!!

sending you lots babydust to x xx:dust::dust::dust: :hugs:

I'd like to join to if that's ok, ill be testing on 13th th day I get back from holiday, or I'm sure I'd test earlier I'm obsessed!! Anyhows would be nice to know I'm not going loopy on my own!!! Good luck ladies! Xx

I'm testing on August 13 as well. I'm currently on CD12 and just got a high on my clearbule fertility monitor. My estrogen is high and i'm ready to ovulate LOL.
I have started taking Robitussin this month to help with cm

ohh how excited :) i wish i would use the clear blue so much better than the cheap opks but by the rate i check my opk's id be bankrupt lol

whats does robitussin do hun?

Hope you catch the eggy...fingers crossed xx

I accidentally bought the sticks for the monitor not knowing that they needed a monitor LOL. I was so mad when I opened the package and couldn't pee on the sticks. Then I went to the drugstore and discovered that the monitor cost like $300, but since I had $60 sticks that I couldn't return I decided to just buy the monitor lol. I can't get anything from Amazon because I live in Canada, so I couldn't get it cheap.

The main ingredient in Robitussin called Guaifenesin is supposed to thin out cm making it easier for the sperm to swim. You're supposed to take it 3 times a day 5 days before you ovulate and during ovulation. We'll see if it makes a difference in CM or not.

I hope you catch the eggy too. I'm sending tons of :dust: your way.

JEAZZZ $300 thats alot of money..thats like £180 wooozers!! like i said i'd be bankrupt by getting 60sticks aweek lol after my af i test 2 times aday everyday till af comes again..hence thats why i buy the cheap opks lol dont get me wrong though they do the job...but just like with hpt i'd ruther clearblue than cheap hpt..but never mind lol

oh i might see if i can get ahold of that cream sounds good..anything that can help :) let me know how you get on with that hun!!

sending you lots babydust to x xx:dust::dust::dust: :hugs:

Yeah it's quite expensive. It's 60 dollars for 20 sticks LOL and you have to use 10 sticks a cycle, so I have to spend $60 every two months. Hopefully, I bought my last box yesterday. I really hope to get my bfp so I don't have to buy anymore.
I found cheap opk's never got dark enough for me, but maybe I was taking them at the wrong times.
Robitussin isn't a cream it's a cough medicine that clears chest congestion, so it in some weird way helps cm. You also have to make sure you get the the one that doesn't have DM as an ingredient. It has to have the main ingredient in it only.

Lol yeah I'm going crazy over here trying to read my OPKs. I just bought these so I'm not sure how they are susposed to look. I usually use the same kinds so I know what I'm looking at. But I used these right on the day I Oed so idk what a non ovulating one looks like. I'm seriously about to have my DH pee on one to see what it looks like lol :rofl:

I'm def feeling like I'm Oing. My boob started hurting (just the left one lol) but idk now it seems like they bothare a little sensistive. I'm also really horny (sorry tmi) but I always get like this when I'm ovulating...its kinda nice, I know my DH loves it
I'm temping so I'm just waiting to see a spike then ill know for sure I did but I think I'm going to count tomorrow as 1DPO....that's prob how fertility friend will put it too. At the latest Aug 1st will be 1DPO
Are you temping?

Iv heard of the cold med thing to help with CM so I asked my dr about it and he said its a bunch of crap lol

By looking at your OPK's, I would say the positive was yesterday which means you will ovulate anywhere starting from yesterday to even maybe tomorrow. I would have :sex: for the next 3 or 4 days just to make sure you actually catch the egg. If your DH peed on one it would have only one line lol. I bet if you test in a few days the line will disappear.

I'm sure the Robitussin is a bunch of crap too, but so many people have come to the forums who get pregnant and say the thing they do different is Robitussin. It's worth trying lol, though it's making me tired and dizzy so I may have to stop. lol

This month i'm also taking a B complex vitamin because I have a short luteal phase. I'm also going to put my legs up in the air after sex lol and I'm going to get my dh to take zinc. It's apparently supposed to increase sperm count. Who knows if that's true or not either, but it's worth a shot lol.

I do chart. My chart is in my signature. Click the ticker with the stork.

oh so nice to know that theres a lot of us testing around the same time, always nice to have company to save you going mad with ttc. :)

SLH, dwiisiobaban, mOmOf3BoYsS, Icca19

hi ladies nice to have you on board joining me :hugs:

SLH - i thought i was spending alot of money but i think you win..thats a alot but soo easily see it happening to me lol lets hope that its all worth is by August :)
Robitussin isn't a cream it's a cough medicine that clears chest congestion
oh how silly am i..whats a doofus :dohh: lol well atleast now i know before i go round saying you know bout this cream when its a cough medicine :haha: :haha::dohh:

Icca19 - have you got a picture of your opks? i was temping but then my af went a little all over the place so i stopped till it got more on track...this is the first month in 3 months my af has been good for me to get a good opk...i think due to breastfeeding still..it keeps mixing my cycle up...but hopefully with it being so far so good, i might temp if i have no joy this month :)

dwiisiobaban - where you going on holiday hun? i wish i was going away..maybe that would help alot to stop me thinking about test test opks opks baby baby baby lol hope you have a nice time x

mOmOf3BoYsS - how long you been ttc for? what have you opks been like? x

Ok I changed my profile pic for a little bit so you all can see my awesome OPKs! Lol its the only way I could figure out how to post a pic :)

I actually just took another one and its def - so I guess my surge is over......now here comes the wait!

I remember when I was nursing my son I didn't have a period at all not until like 2 months after I stopped nursing him did AF arrive and get back on track. I nursed him and even when I did the switch to bottles (of breast milk) it was almost a year later!
I hope it all works our for you, it sounds like your periods are back on track!!

Ok I changed my profile pic for a little bit so you all can see my awesome OPKs! Lol its the only way I could figure out how to post a pic :)

I actually just took another one and its def - so I guess my surge is over......now here comes the wait!

oh thats good,lets hope the swimmers are making a home....good luck :)

ive just done one too hun...the line is almost gone :happydance: so looks like i might be ovulating after all...need to hit the sheets and do some egg hunting lol

c u all tomorrow girls xx

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust:

I remember when I was nursing my son I didn't have a period at all not until like 2 months after I stopped nursing him did AF arrive and get back on track. I nursed him and even when I did the switch to bottles (of breast milk) it was almost a year later!
I hope it all works our for you, it sounds like your periods are back on track!!

Thanks hun means alot :hugs:

i hope so..this month is the first month in ages that gives me joy in getting closer to baby two. my doctor said breastfeeding can delay af and mix up the cycle which it has done so i reallly hope it stays like this from now on :)

got my fingers crossed for you hun ;)

let me know soon as you get any anything like cramps etc xx

Good luck :dust:

DH and I are both excited to DTD tonight! Lol he's been having to fight me off, I love how into TTC he gets! I know I can drive him crazy with it lol

Good luck :dust:

DH and I are both excited to DTD tonight! Lol he's been having to fight me off, I love how into TTC he gets! I know I can drive him crazy with it lol

hahaha so your a pest like me eh haha...its funny give it to them on a plate we become pests..but dont do nothing we are pest..cant win lol x

how you feeling today girls? ive had some mad cramps today...my opks are almost one line so....its waiting 2 weeks for us now :)

xx

TWW! Boo hate it we are going to Spain next week for 5 days I'm really trying not to pack tests but might give in! Hope you ladies are all good... And so the long 2WW begins for us all!!! X

Just got my positive opk. Now what???

How you feeling hun? x

I'm feeling like I def emulated this month. Yesterday I had severe ov pains. Never had it be so bad. Sex is also very painful which i try to not care about :) are these symptoms normal?
Mybpositive was on the 28th at 4 pm. I took another opk this morning and it was significantly lighter. Does that mean I Od?!?!

How r u feeling ladies?

dwiisiobaban TWW! Boo hate it we are going to Spain next week for 5 days I'm really trying not to pack tests but might give in! Hope you ladies are all good... And so the long 2WW begins for us all!!! X

oh how jealous am i..hope you have a fab time hun...bring back a lovely tan to rub it in want you lol :) who you going with ? try not to take a test with you hun, so when you get back you'll be even more excited to test :) xx

x

I'm feeling like I def emulated this month. Yesterday I had severe ov pains. Never had it be so bad. Sex is also very painful which i try to not care about are these symptoms normal?
Mybpositive was on the 28th at 4 pm. I took another opk this morning and it was significantly lighter. Does that mean I Od?!?!

Hey hun...by the sound of it you may have ovulated yesterday, hence the cramp/pains....cramps can make sex painful yes, its normal hun...its happened to me a number of times :) when you have a positive opk you normally "o" within then and two days later so looks like yesterday was your day..did you do the deed yesterday? :)

i'm getting all these cramps today :happydance:...going to do the deed tonight hoping to make every chance i can to catching the eggy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->