August fail!!!...moving on to september, testing around the 15th sept...join me :)

Yeah I'm thinking I O'd yesterday to. I did the deed Thursday night and Friday night. I've tried to catch husband in the morning but he's not a morning man :) I've been wearing him outt!! At least he doesn't complain!!! So you think I covered my bases?

Yeah I'm thinking I O'd yesterday to. I did the deed Thursday night and Friday night. I've tried to catch husband in the morning but he's not a morning man :) I've been wearing him outt!! At least he doesn't complain!!! So you think I covered my bases?

hahaha same here hun...i think my OH will be glad to have a break lol im like some pushy needy wife wanting sex like crazy lol

yeah i think you have done enough hun....sounds so far so good. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you. count down is going to be long for us xx

I'm hopping all over him every chance I get but I became obsessive with this after our Mc in may. I'm determined to Ttc and have a healthy baby. I think understands at this point Haha. Keep me updated on your symptoms. How early will u start hpts?:)

lol haha im sure he loves it just as much..just sometimes it takes the fun out of it lol

sorry to hear about your mc, it can make it stressful and mean alot more when ttc..i felt the same before i had my first boy :)

humm im trying to just test on the 13th or 14th..but its depending on my symptoms lol your mind kinda take over half way through making you feel things that probably only in my head hahaha but i shall try wait it out!!! (TRY) :winkwink: x

Id love to join you ladies! My first month trying soy, lots of cramping so hopefully thats a good sign! pos opk today on CD 20.

Also used pre-seed for the first time, hoping all this will put my chances in my favor!

Yeah I have one boy too and he was a surprise!!!

I know what you mean as I have spent so Much money on pg tests.
I had a false + last month which sucked!!!!!
I think my head is really good at convincing myself :p

Hello girls how is everyone today? I just got back from an amusement park, we've been there all day and I'm whooped lol but the kidos had so much fun (so did I lol) :)

So .....I took another OPK today and its getting lighter so I think I Oed .....prob today!
I'm going to keep on temping and see what FF says but tomorrow should be 1DPO. If I get a high temp tomorrow ill have my crosshairs! Yey!

How are you girls doing on this lovely Saturday?

Well my temps are up and FF gave me crosshairs this morning! Yey!
So today is 3DPO......let the waiting games begin! Lol

Hi icca. I swear I'm only 2dpo and feeling nauseous. Hmmm. Let the head games behind. No but I really do. I'm not charting my temps but I am doing opks. Since Thursday my lines have gotten lighter but I'm still.getting faint lines. Is that normal?

Yeah that's normal. As long as you see the lines get darker then lighter again you prob Oed. Some women don't get positive OPKs at all (there surges aren't strong enough for those particular tests) but as long as you see some type of pattern you more than likely did.

I have a hard time reading the OPKs so I switched what kind I was using, these new ones I have are easier to read now.
I took one this morning and it was neg but that second line was still there. I always have a second line on OPKs, I just watch for the change

Lol I too have been feeling a little nausea but its way too soon. Although it could be the progesterone, it does the same thing.
The only thing for sure that iv noticed is that my boobs hurt or just feel funny. Idk its hard to explain, they don't hurt but somethings different

Hi ladies, new here ttc #1. First cycle used opk got positive on cd17(july 29) used answer dip sticks and First Response digital. AF is due 8/12 or 8/13 I don't know what else to put here. Been having heavy feeling in pelvic area and just overall strange feeling. Been BD since cd8 now on cd19 I believe 1dpo now if I'm correct I didn't do temps or anything as this was our first try. Any advice or a ttw buddy would be great! Thanks and baby dust to all

Yeah they keep getting lighter. I've been using clearblue. Haven't had a problem. ive had a line since I started using them on the 22nd. Would progesterone be causing a metal taste in my.mouth? It started last night. When will you start hpt testing?

I have that same heavy feeling in my tummy too
Iv been trying to ignore it but it won't go away

Ill be testing a week from today ......maybe Friday lol

Welcome to thos thats just popped in...more than welcome to join the eger ttc nutshell :)

Hey ladies looks like your all feeling the same as me then ;) much as this suchs im glad ive got you girls going through the same thing, other wize i would really go mad lol

i have had this strange almost like cramp feeling around my pelvic area too...i keep thinking oh its af coming early other wize what else could it be? i think at this rate i shall be testing by this weekend if this feeling doesnt go lol

Hope you all have had a nice weekend xx

Hi ladies! Hope u all had a good weekend! Well I'm feeling funny, can't put it another way! But probably in my head! I feel heavy all over, this 2 weeks will be a killer! Hope u are all ok xx

Hi ladies! Hope u all had a good weekend! Well I'm feeling funny, can't put it another way! But probably in my head! I feel heavy all over, this 2 weeks will be a killer! Hope u are all ok xx

Hey hun..i hope its not in your head and that you get your bfp :) looks like we are in the same boat..the long arse boat that isnt even here yet lol

what are your cramping feeling like? are they on off or constant? do you have any other signs/symptoms?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->