August Hopefuls? [TTC August 2013 Thread]

Good luck missgenna!

I'm very similar - just waiting to o. Cd18, no flashing smiley.

Am drowning my sorrows atm, hope this is our month xx

Isn't it frustrating? Do you have a normal LP? I'm on CD 25 today I think I O today or tomorrow. But supposed to get AF on the 26 =/ not long enough of an LP to get a sticky bean :(

I hope it's our month! Don't be sad I am in the same boat!!! <3

It's very frustrating!!
On cd25, just used my last digital opk and still no smiley - flashing or otherwise. I had a positive line opk on Tues night but nothing since.

I actually don't think I'm going to ovulate this month. No bfp for my birthday at this rate :(

My LP has been 11 or 12 days, so not ideal...

Hope you have better luck than me xx

It's very frustrating!!
On cd25, just used my last digital opk and still no smiley - flashing or otherwise. I had a positive line opk on Tues night but nothing since.

I actually don't think I'm going to ovulate this month. No bfp for my birthday at this rate :(

My LP has been 11 or 12 days, so not ideal...

Hope you have better luck than me xx

Hi hun! I don't think I ovulated this month :wacko: my temps have been really weird and I didn't get a clear SPIKE like I usually do. It's been all over the place and slowly rising... my FF app determined O on CD25 which is late... I am supposed to get AF in 3 days which would mean an LP of only 8 days :nope:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/46a0ee/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Omg, I'm in the same boat! Have not ovulated yet, at cd27 now and have had solid smileys Sat, Sun and Mon...hoping I'm going to o today. A week late but better late than never!

I haven't had a temp rise at all...

In re your chart, I think it's normal for o day to shift (although not a week, like mine did) but your lp is normally the same length so hopefully that will work for you?
(Disclaimer, that's based on my internet research!)
Good luck! xx

Omg, I'm in the same boat! Have not ovulated yet, at cd27 now and have had solid smileys Sat, Sun and Mon...hoping I'm going to o today. A week late but better late than never!

I haven't had a temp rise at all...

In re your chart, I think it's normal for o day to shift (although not a week, like mine did) but your lp is normally the same length so hopefully that will work for you?
(Disclaimer, that's based on my internet research!)
Good luck! xx

OMG that is great! Let me know how it goes! Better late than never!!!!!!

Today I noticed I had a huge temp drop yesterday at 6DPO and then today it spiked back up! I heard that could mean pregnancy?

Thanks love, I'm sure Monday was o day - had my temp rise yesterday and again today. Yay! Better to o late than never!

I've also heard you can have a temperature dip with implantation...good luck. I so hope that's what it is!!

Thanks girl. I think AF is here. I am spotting. :(

My dr. called back with results from my second bloodwork and says my progesterone is consistent with ovulation so I am ovulating. But I ovulate so late and with such a short LP. Not sure what to do next, she just wants me to come in when I get my BFP :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->