August IUI group

So excited for you! Definetly keep us updated!

Brandy, congrats! I hope all is well!
Brayr, how are you doing?

Thanks girls! I went in for second beta and it triple to 892 so they moved scan up to 8/13 that still seems like eternity!

Hope everyone is well and wish you much luck with the upcoming cycles

I'm doing fine. :) Should O sometime this week.

West, when do you go in for your first IVF appointment?

I have to meet with fs first since its been over 6 months and he has moved to a new office. That's on Aug 16. We're crossing fingers he doesn't require all the blood and seamen Analysis again. He should have my Amh results, so that should help!

Brandy, twins!? Exciting!
Brayr, anything new?
I'm visiting family at the moment. Glad my parents know what we're up to now and we have a plan. Af is due any time now.

Hi west! Yes twins :) we had an ultrasound earlier in the week and we have another one Tuesday! Can't wait to them again.

AF arrived :( I'm staying with a bestie who has a 3.5 yr old and a 1.5 year old. Fun but also makes me really want one of my own!!
Brayr, will you find out if your twins are boys or girls? I love the idea of boy/girl twins!

AF arrived :( I'm staying with a bestie who has a 3.5 yr old and a 1.5 year old. Fun but also makes me really want one of my own!!
Brayr, will you find out if your twins are boys or girls? I love the idea of boy/girl twins!

If I can I want to find out the first possible second what the sex is!

I actually would prefer that whatever sex they are they be the same. I think that will keep them more bonded with like interests. However, I wouldnt complain for sure if I got a b/g set!

I had my second scan today and the babies are healthy :happydance::happydance:

Baby A HB 122 and measuring in at 6w6d
Baby B HB 131 and measuring in at 7w1d

I have never been so relieved. I thought the best moment was getting my BFP but this has beaten it by far!! :cloud9:

Brandy, that is so awesome!
I'm so frustrated. Since my fs moved to a new clinic I have had to pay for my file to be transfered($45, 2.5 weeks ago). The new clinic has yet to receive the file! I'm going to see my fs Friday and he needs the file! It better get there or else we'll be waiting even longer! Argh! I am excited to see the fs though and get a move on with the Ivf!

That's so exciting Brandy! So, I know you mentioned that you would perfer both babies to be the same sex...are you hoping for boys or girls?

West, are you able to call your old clinic to find out what the hold up is?

AFM, BFN again this month. Now just waiting on AF.

That's so exciting Brandy! So, I know you mentioned that you would perfer both babies to be the same sex...are you hoping for boys or girls?

West, are you able to call your old clinic to find out what the hold up is?

AFM, BFN again this month. Now just waiting on AF.

Either sex is fine. I would be just as happy with b/g twins too I just think they would be closer as they grew up in the teen years and such if they are the same gender.

I finally met with my fs! He told me my Amh result was 1.15. (Down from last year, 1.3). Not horrible, but not great. He did a vaginal ultrasound and saw about 6 follicules on one side and 4 on the other. Considering all this, he won't put me on BC. Looks like we'll have an hour consultation with a nurse to go over the procedure, in about a months time. Then start injections on the next cycle....so likely October! So excited! We have to decide about whether we do ICSI(I think we should but my hubby is worried about birth defects so he suggested we try doing have with ICSI and see how the other half do). We also have to decide if we should go with 1 or 2 fertilized eggs. It will depend a bit on my egg quality but it is our choice. Again, DH is worried about twins ;). Some decisions to be made!
Brandy, did you go with ICSI?
I also saw a Doctor of Chinese medicine today (since I was going to the city, I booked both apps). This guy is a bit of a guru. He has helped a lot of women get pregnant and he said to me, "give me 3 months and then, if you're not pregnant, do the Ivf". He gave me a list of supplements and foods (and alcohol)to avoid. He also did some accupuncture. ..... I wish I would have seen him months ago! At this point though, I just can't handle trying something new, more visits to see him, et.. When I could end up doing Ivf anyway! Ergh!
Brayr, how is your summer going?

I finally met with my fs! He told me my Amh result was 1.15. (Down from last year, 1.3). Not horrible, but not great. He did a vaginal ultrasound and saw about 6 follicules on one side and 4 on the other. Considering all this, he won't put me on BC. Looks like we'll have an hour consultation with a nurse to go over the procedure, in about a months time. Then start injections on the next cycle....so likely October! So excited! We have to decide about whether we do ICSI(I think we should but my hubby is worried about birth defects so he suggested we try doing have with ICSI and see how the other half do). We also have to decide if we should go with 1 or 2 fertilized eggs. It will depend a bit on my egg quality but it is our choice. Again, DH is worried about twins ;). Some decisions to be made!
Brandy, did you go with ICSI?
I also saw a Doctor of Chinese medicine today (since I was going to the city, I booked both apps). This guy is a bit of a guru. He has helped a lot of women get pregnant and he said to me, "give me 3 months and then, if you're not pregnant, do the Ivf". He gave me a list of supplements and foods (and alcohol)to avoid. He also did some accupuncture. ..... I wish I would have seen him months ago! At this point though, I just can't handle trying something new, more visits to see him, et.. When I could end up doing Ivf anyway! Ergh!
Brayr, how is your summer going?

We requested recovery by icsi.. Which meant if the eggs didn't fertilise within an allotted amount of hours they could preform icsi. Well it turns out that the ones that had icsi preformed turned out the highest quality :)

Brandy, do you know how many fertilized on their own? Were/are you concerned with ICSI risks?
And you had 3 eggs transfered? Was this due to quality, age or choice?
Thanks for the info!!

Brandy, do you know how many fertilized on their own? Were/are you concerned with ICSI risks?
And you had 3 eggs transfered? Was this due to quality, age or choice?
Thanks for the info!!

Out of 21 mature only 6 fertilized naturally. The other 15 were icsi. Transfer was by choice. We didn't worry about the risks they are very low and comparable to natural fertilization

Hey ladies! How are things? We have our consultation with the nurse today to go over needles, calendar et... I'm excited to hear it all and finalize our plan.
In other news 2 of my good elementary school friends announced they are pregnant. One with twin girls. I'm happy for them but I'm really anxious to get rolling with the Ivf now! I want good news too!

Hey girls!

Brandy, how's the pregnancy going?

How'd your appointment go West?

I think I'm 1 or 2DPO. We only bd Sunday and Wednesday, so, we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->