August IUI group

Brandy does your FS do a 3 or 5 day transfer?

It's too bad you guys couldn't have started your IVF process in July West. Then (as long as everything went as planned) you wouldn't have had to miss school.

I am getting excited for my trip! It will be so nice to just sit around in the sun all day drinking wine. :)

I am jealous... I wish I could sit around in the sun and drink wine :happydance: it wouldnt take but 1 glass im sure... I haven't had any booze in over a year. You deserve it have fun.

He prefers a 5 day transfer but if for some reason they feel a 3 day is better we will go with the recommendations. So tentatively our ET is Monday 7/15 FX that all goes well.

How many eggs are you going to transfer?

The plan is 3 on day 5 so we will see... FX

We would love love love to have twins because we want 2 more... But at this point 1 would be amazing.

3?! You are a crazy brave woman! lol I would be so terrified of having triplets. That would be my luck though. Never even a pos test and then I end up w/3 babies. Yikes...

How did the egg retrieval go???

3?! You are a crazy brave woman! lol I would be so terrified of having triplets. That would be my luck though. Never even a pos test and then I end up w/3 babies. Yikes...

How did the egg retrieval go???

I am older so my chances are much lower :( pushing 38 they normally do 3 for over 35 years.

Checked in for retrieval now. See you girls in a few hours.

How did retrieval go?
I'm wondering if I'll get 2 or 3... My naturopath is convinced I'll have twins and then a year later get pregnant on our own and have twins naturally! Lol. We're happy to have one healthy! Twins would be a lot of work but fun too! I've always been intrigued by twins and growing up always thought it would be great to have boy/girl twins. I probably jinxed myself;)

How did retrieval go?
I'm wondering if I'll get 2 or 3... My naturopath is convinced I'll have twins and then a year later get pregnant on our own and have twins naturally! Lol. We're happy to have one healthy! Twins would be a lot of work but fun too! I've always been intrigued by twins and growing up always thought it would be great to have boy/girl twins. I probably jinxed myself;)

I am still super loopy I just got home from ER boy they gave me a lot of good drugs haha.

They retrieved 31 eggs so we will have to see what the fertilization report brings tomorrow... They said I wouldn't hear from them till tomorrow afternoon as the doctor is the one that calls personally instead of the nurse.

I am very happy with the number but I am hoping there was a large # that are healthy/fertilized

How did it go??
Af came today...oh well. I'm getting another Amh done tomorrow. My fs gave me the referral ages ago and I want everything done and ready when I see him.

:wohoo:

Doctor finally called with report!!

31 Retrieved
21 Mature
21 fertilised but 9 perished over night

12 remain and appear to be doing well! I will get another report Today:happydance:

Grow babies grow :flower:

Whoohoo!!! How exciting! Are you planning on freezing any?

How did the AMH go West?

How did it go??
Af came today...oh well. I'm getting another Amh done tomorrow. My fs gave me the referral ages ago and I want everything done and ready when I see him.

When do you find out the results?

Amh is just a blood test plus $107 USA dollars (since its being done there) and $40 Canadian since they process the test. I don't know when I'll get the results. Last time it was a week but I'll be out of cell phone reception, on my hiking trip. So I guess I'll seek out the results when I get back. I may have to wait til I see the fs on the 16th of August unless I can get in with my family doctor before. Waiting waiting waiting. ;)

Well ladies I'm heading off on my week backcountry camping trip. That means to phones or bnb!
Brayr, I hope you are having a fun camping/tubing trip!
Brandy, all the best on transfer day!
I'll be checking in next Friday!

So Brandy, I take it from your pic you finally got that BFP???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->