• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August IUI group

Brayr, not testing early!? Wow, you are taking it easy ;) where are you going for your vaca??
I'm due Monday and already feel bloated. I'll wait it out too. I had a few drinks last night and had some coffee this month. I've been sure to surround myself with friends without kids and just enjoy what I have. We'll continue to ttc around ovulation but its a busy summer, so whatever.

Brandy, how are you feeling?

How's it going girls?

How are the meds treating you Brandy?

When is AF due West? Mine is due on Tuesday. I'll probably test (and I'm sure get a BFN). This will be the first time, I think EVER, I've waited until AF was due to test. Huh...this is kind of nice. lol I'm going to take next month off of TTC. We're going on vacation around the time I'd be finding out I was pregnant (we leave Sunday, I'd know around Thursday or Friday...if my cycle is like this one) and I don't want to worry about what the amount of booze I'm drinking is doing to my baby. :)

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

alright so far... day 22 of BCP :( have 6 more days to go on it. I am now doing daily Lupron injections mild headache for about an hour after the injection... Otherwise not bad.

Hope you get your BFP before vacation!!

Sorry about AF West. I'm sure she will be showing up for me either Tuesday or Wednesday. Yipee...

Took a test yesterday (14DPO) and it was BFN. Muh...oh well. I started the brown spotting today, so AF should be here, I think, in the next couple days. Definetly by the end of the week.

Took a test yesterday (14DPO) and it was BFN. Muh...oh well. I started the brown spotting today, so AF should be here, I think, in the next couple days. Definetly by the end of the week.

Sorry Brayr :(

Brayr, Boooooo:( enjoy your drinks on your vacation...when is it and where?
I had some tears before work this am. Luckily I had a 3hr hike planned with a girlfriend this evening to keep me busy. My DH is heading to Ashland, OR for a bike race tomorrow and is staying until Tuesday. Now I really need to keep busy!
Brandy, have the headaches gone away?

Brayr, Boooooo:( enjoy your drinks on your vacation...when is it and where?
I had some tears before work this am. Luckily I had a 3hr hike planned with a girlfriend this evening to keep me busy. My DH is heading to Ashland, OR for a bike race tomorrow and is staying until Tuesday. Now I really need to keep busy!
Brandy, have the headaches gone away?

Nope I am still rocking the headaches haha... but the bright light at the end of the tunnel is today was my last BCP so I am hoping that it was those and I will wake up tomorrow just fine!

Day 7 of Lupron injections today, off the BCP, only 7 days till I do baseline ultrasound and start stims :happydance:

ashland has alot of good biking! Is your OH a pro biker? If I might ask...

Hope the head aches subside! It's quite the process!

My DH is not pro. He does get his race and some other stuff paid for since he does some online blogging and product reviews. I wish I was down in Ashland now too! But I have it pretty good here and shouldn't complain ;)

Hey girls! AF showed up on Friday. Oh well.

Brandy, did you start more meds yesterday?

We're going camping up north in Michigan. There's a river to go tubing down. Should be fun. We're leaving July 14th and won't be back until 19th or 20th.

Oh that sounds fun Brayr I haven't been floating the river in years! Damn im getting old haha.

I am still on Lupron injections... I am off BCP but started my antibiotics yesterday along with AF Blah.

I have a suppression ultrasound check on Friday and start stimming then!! So excited ;) 16 days till egg retrieval!

Brandy, I'm learning from your process. I didn't really think it would take one full cycle before egg retrieval. I think I better book another consult with my FS soon so I can get things moving before September/new school year.
Brayr, I'm going camping this weekend! So nice to get away from everything and relax.

Brandy, I'm learning from your process. I didn't really think it would take one full cycle before egg retrieval. I think I better book another consult with my FS soon so I can get things moving before September/new school year.
Brayr, I'm going camping this weekend! So nice to get away from everything and relax.

There are so many different protocols that the doctors use.. some people have the process done in 1 cycle others 2-3 cycles.

My doctor only does it every 3 months so he gets all the women on the same cycle by using BCP... while taking the BCP he then has you go on lupron injections. The Lupron will put you in a menopausal state so that you dont ovulate and the ovaries go dormant. You then stop the BCP while continuing with Lupron. The stopping of the BCP will then cause you to have AF on the days they need you to and you will then start stims while on your AF.

They have you stay on the Lupron as well while you stim for 10-14 days so that you dont ovulate but the stims cause the eggs to grow. 2 days before retrieval you give yourself a shot of HCG that triggers your body to begin ovulation ;) exactly 35 hours after giving the shot they retrieve the eggs right before they are set to be released!

So this is called LONNNNGGGGGGGG protocol hah

I booked an app with my FS for mid August. DH and I are planning to go for IVF. Not what we ever wanted, but since I had the lap to remove endo and cysts, we feel we best do the Ivf now rather then wait longer(3.5 yrs is enough!).
How are you gals doing?

I booked an app with my FS for mid August. DH and I are planning to go for IVF. Not what we ever wanted, but since I had the lap to remove endo and cysts, we feel we best do the Ivf now rather then wait longer(3.5 yrs is enough!).
How are you gals doing?

Hey there! I had a 2nd scan today... They found a total of 38 follies ranging from 10-14. I was set to trigger Monday if all goes well. The doctor lowered my dose of stimming medications by 1/2 because they appear to be growing a little quicker than we want them to.

I will have another ultrasound to check them on Saturday if he feels I need to trigger Saturday I will if not we will hold out till Monday.

Hey Brandy, how'd your appointment go on Saturday? Did you end up triggering today? Eeek! It's so exciting!!!

West, I'm sorry that you've had to schedule your IVF. Maybe a mirlce will happen and you won't have to do it.

I think I'm 6DPO. Didn't do OPK's or anything, so going strictly on temps. DH and I only bd on Saturday or Sunday and I didn't ovulate (I think) until Tuesday. So there's a CHANCE he had some swimmers still alive in there, but I guess I don't really care either way.

Hey Brandy, how'd your appointment go on Saturday? Did you end up triggering today? Eeek! It's so exciting!!!

West, I'm sorry that you've had to schedule your IVF. Maybe a mirlce will happen and you won't have to do it.

I think I'm 6DPO. Didn't do OPK's or anything, so going strictly on temps. DH and I only bd on Saturday or Sunday and I didn't ovulate (I think) until Tuesday. So there's a CHANCE he had some swimmers still alive in there, but I guess I don't really care either way.

FX for you!!

I didn't trigger saturday I do tonight!! So excited ;) I cant do it till 11pm though haha and I have to be to work at 6am so thats no fun... Boo. But I took a week off because I am at risk for OHSS so tomorrows my friday.

doctor found 30 follies today that are 16-20 so I am hoping that there are a bunch of healthy ones in that litter haha

We shall see Wednesday... Since I wont be working I will have to live on BNB I am going out of my mind it's going to be a long 2.5 weeks.

I will test the trigger out though im too impatient.

Brandy, how did the trigger go? Good luck Wednesday! So exciting! Did your doctor advise you to take time off work? I'm a little concerned about that when I start the process, since it will be the start of the school year. Oh well. Worth it in the long run I hope!
Brayr, sort of refreshing just letting things go, eh? Im not testing or anything now either. I'm leaving on a week long hiking trip in a week and a half, so I'm just looking forward to it! You must be getting excited for your camping trip!?

Brandy, how did the trigger go? Good luck Wednesday! So exciting! Did your doctor advise you to take time off work? I'm a little concerned about that when I start the process, since it will be the start of the school year. Oh well. Worth it in the long run I hope!
Brayr, sort of refreshing just letting things go, eh? Im not testing or anything now either. I'm leaving on a week long hiking trip in a week and a half, so I'm just looking forward to it! You must be getting excited for your camping trip!?

He asked me to take it easy but didn't say that I needed to take time off work. I chose to do that since I never do and have alot of paid time built up.

Trigger went well. For fun this morning I even took a PG test and it was positive so I have a starting point. I chose one cheapie brand test to use so I will just continue to test everyday to see if it goes from positive to negative and then hopefully right back to positive :)

Brandy does your FS do a 3 or 5 day transfer?

It's too bad you guys couldn't have started your IVF process in July West. Then (as long as everything went as planned) you wouldn't have had to miss school.

I am getting excited for my trip! It will be so nice to just sit around in the sun all day drinking wine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->