August Sunbeams!

Smiley - I am so so sorry to read that you lost your little girl to SIDS, that must have been absolutely devastating for you and your family. I am glad you're pregnant again and I really hope this will be your rainbow. I can imagine you must be terrified about starting again but there's lots of support out there. Look after yourself xx

Hi to everyone else!

I'd like to tentatively join if that's ok? I had a mmc at 12 weeks almost 2 years ago and this is my first pregnancy since then, finally after 3 ivfs. I had a dark red bleed last week and have had a few episodes of brown spotting/discharge since so I'm absolutely petrified I will
Miscarry again. Just trying to stay sane day by day!!

Forgot to say.... Am 5 weeks + 4 days and due 20th aug if all goes well.

Thank you Mrs W <3 truly was horrific and I'm still living a nightmare every day but it's lit up by my little girl and all of the wonderful ways we still have her in our lives. My blog is here if you want to read more about our little one https://www.prettypug.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/lilybear.html

I had bleeding earlier too! Red blood and spotting bloody discharge, etc. if you look at my old posts there's a couple of colourful descriptions, haha. Haven't had anything in about a week. My period was due last Friday and nothing. I'm sleeping like a bear and my boobs feel horrific so I'm taking this all as good things. If all goes well I'm due five days after you, a month before my little girl's first birthday. Petrified too but hopeful for a wonderful little rainbow for both of us! <3

I go for another beta tomorrow. I'm so nervous. I can't even bring myself to make any pregnancy tickers.

I'm still pretty symptom free. I am tired, sleepy and my boobs hurt, and have terrible heartburn, but that's about it. I'm checking my cervix twice a day and always checking to see if there's blood on tissue after I wipe. I'm a nervous wreck, but trying to stay positive and keeping myself busy with the family and Christmas shopping.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll be back tomorrow with my beta results.

Mrs W 11 - Fingers are crossed. If this cycle didn't work my next step was IVF. If this fails that's were we will be. Really hoping that isn't the case. So glad you got your sticky bean :)

Smiley - I am so sorry for your loss. I've started reading through your blog. I hope nothing like that ever happens again. gypsy - I'm with you I can't bring myself to make tickers or download any pregnancy apps. Its just too hard. Fingers crossed your beta is perfect!!

Mine went up to 343 so still doubling just under 48 hours yay!
They said I don't need anymore but I probably will end up getting one in 6 days just to know before my ultrasound. Or do you guys think I should just wait and see?

Due August 21st with my rainbow :) so excited its been 10 months since my loss and I'm ready for this sticky bean

I'm also due August 21st! I had an ectopic in December 2012, and a MMC and D&C 21st October this year.

Fingers crossed we both have sticky beans!

Thanks for sharing that smily, lily was absolutely gorgeous and your positive attitude is so inspirational, she definitely would be very proud of you!! Sorry to hear you had bleeding too, glad yours has gone now, sounds like an implant bleed if it was when your period was due maybe?

Swimmy I really hope this is it for you and you won't need ivf, it's hugely emotionally draining and expensive. But of course worth it all if it brings a rainbow baby!!

Xx

Hi ladies.
A huge welcome to anyone new who had joined and congrats on your :bfp:

Just a very quick update. Saw my doctor yesterday. He wants to do HCG test but not until next week as wants me to be further along. So I'm afraid no numbers to report.

Yesterday I had cramps all day in my uterus and had leg cramps in the eve. Apart from my breast being slightly tender today, nothing much else is going on. I know it's too early for proper symptoms but I want some more as I would find it reassuring

I'm with you I keep symptom spotting like crazy. Both my mc the symptoms disappeared so I just don't want that again. Also random strange question. does anyone check their cervix? I'm on vaginal progesterone and I noticed the last 2 days that mine is open still and it kind of has me freaked out.

We're all so early, I'm sure we'll all have symptoms soon enough. Last night I think I pushed myself too hard at the mall, started feeling extremely bloated after dinner and got a little lightheaded. This morning I feel fine just a little bit of tenderness, which has become an everyday occurrence for me.

I stopped taking my temp, checking my cervix, and symptom spotting hard core after I got my bfp. I refuse to think negatively at all and one of my friends at home who has had 3 late first trimester mcs agrees with me that it's so much better for our stress levels and for baby if we just relax and let nature do what it's suppose to. She's now 10 weeks and hasn't had an ultrasound yet or gone in at all for levels. I'm with her, I'll find out when I'm 9w until then I'm just enjoying being pregnant.

I think morning sickness has kicked in for me. The past couple days I haven't felt very well, mainly after I eat. This morning I was SO sick to my stomach. Only thing that finally helped was a spearmint starlight mint - now I feel great! And super hungry.

Just counting down the days til my first u/s... 6 days!

Beta at 16DPO 500
Beta at 18DPO 1279
Dr prescribed 200 mg of progesterone per day so I can stop taking the Vitex.
Ultrasound scheduled for January 7th.
First OB appointment on January 14th.
Still doesn't seem real.

I have an ultrasound booked for the 18th Jan if all goes well. I will be 8wks 2days by then so should be able to see something. Also my HCG bloods will be back by then too. If not looking good then we will cancel the scan. If all is well then it will be all systems go for the scan the following week :thumbup:
I meant to see my midwife at 8 weeks but not going to book in until I know my bloods look ok

Oooh gosh I haven't even spoken to anyone yet or gotten anything scheduled in! I really need to get organised. Been cramping a tiny bit just now but all normal early pregnancy stuff. I remember this happening back in February with my baby girl too.

Thank you guys for your kind words about my little girl. Really hope things go well this time. It's terrifying. I bought her home. The best odds I'll get for her sibling are the same odds of it happening again. I'm so scared it will :( miss my little girl. Love her and her little brother or sister ^_^

Oooh gosh I haven't even spoken to anyone yet or gotten anything scheduled in! I really need to get organised. Been cramping a tiny bit just now but all normal early pregnancy stuff. I remember this happening back in February with my baby girl too.

Thank you guys for your kind words about my little girl. Really hope things go well this time. It's terrifying. I bought her home. The best odds I'll get for her sibling are the same odds of it happening again. I'm so scared it will :( miss my little girl. Love her and her little brother or sister ^_^

My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine the pain and heartbreak. I'm so sorry. Wishing you the best with this pregnancy. :hugs:

Scan went really well. I'm measuring exactly what I should be. We didn't get to hear or see a heartbeat today but dr said not to worry its still very early. We go back January 11th I will be 8 weeks 3 days so the heartbeat should definitely be there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-23-20-16-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-23-20-16-26.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
Yay srobbins! I hope time passes quickly for you so you can hear the hb :)

Srobbins - yay can't wait to hear about your next scan.

Waiting the next 2 weeks for mine is gonna be a long wait lol

Yay srobbins, good to hear the doctor said things are going well. I am counting down the 3 weeks and change until my scan, can't wait to see a 9w hb it'll be worth the wait for sure.

I went back through my old pregnancy journals and realized that with both my daughter and my son, I didn't start feeling sick until 8 weeks. So me worrying about not having many symptoms is probably a bit of paranoia from last month's miscarriage. I noted at what would have been 5 weeks with my daughter that I was having "the worst period cramps ever" only to find out 3 weeks later that I was pregnant. So that has helped me relaxed a bit.

Heartburn is so out of control and I'm taking lots of short naps because I feel so run down. Boobs are sore, the right one soo much more sore than the left. I'm starting to feel some cramping but only on my left side, nothing major, but a constant dull ache like right after ovulation.

My progesterone results came back today and it's 24. Today is my first day on the progesterone supplements and I've stopped taking Vitex.

I think that's all I have to report for today. I have to go wrap gifts and enjoy family time. My sister told me that she got my favorite wine. LOL. I haven't told anyone yet. I'll just take it and save it for next Christmas or something or I'll let DH have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->