August Sunbeams!

Thank you gypsymama <3 5 weeks today! I have suuuuuuch a bloat on compared to when I had my little girl. Not had too many symptoms apart from cramps, twinges and boob pain, but today my mother in law was draining some ham she'd cooked and the sloppy noises had me heaving uncontrollably. Good job I'm normally weird or with ailments, haha.

Merry Christmas all! It's already the 25th here in the UK <3 off to wrap presents now, probably should have done that sooner! x

I have my first scan in 2 days. Totally excited and nervous at the same time. I get butterflies in my stomach when I think about it.

Hoping all you ladies had an amazing Christmas! :thumbup:

Don't know why but I'm not feeling very confident today. I took a CB digital and it only came back as 2-3 weeks and on the box it says at 5 weeks it should be a 3+ :wacko:
Only symptom I really have is sore breasts and it's actually bearable. Had no headaches for days or leg cramps. Worrying this pregnancy is going the same way as the last. Guess just need to keep busy and see how the next couple of weeks goes.
I know that 5+1 is still early days but you hear of women having so many symptoms by now. Really hoping I'm just being paranoid...
Anyway blood draw in 3 days time so need to focus on that &#128522;

fairycat - my fingers are crossed!! can't wait to hear about it!

Trying4first1 - I'm with you today. Feeling very down about it thinking that its just going to be another bad ending. I have had some super sore breasts the last week and nausea then today nothing. its gone. I know it can come and go but it has me worried. I think I'm just gonna get my blood drawn in the morning after work to see. If its good then I only have a week before my scan. if not good then at least i know.

Hi Seimmy
I have also heard that the symptoms scan corne and go, but I still worry. I just can't shake this bad feeling. I was feeling so positive. Maybe it's because I know my blood draw is in a few days so I am nervous?
Like you I just want to know what's going on. If it's bad news I want to know sooner rather than later and start the process on seeing a gyne to find out why I keep miscarrying. Really going it doesn't come to that though! &#128522;
Let us know how your bloods go. Good luck!

Well good news! I'm up to 3575 yay, now hopefully I just stay positive until my us next Monday. Lol

Swimmy that's amazing news ! So happy for you :hugs:
Must be normal for symptoms to come and go. Today I have nothing other than some mild breast soreness. I'm sure it will come back though.
Had the worst night sweats last night. Woke up soaked! Hope that's a good sign!?

Dr wants me to go in for another bhcg today. I've had 2 so far. 16DPO it was 500 and 18DPO it was 1279. Today would be 23DPO and it was at 23DPO last cycle that we realized the bhcg was not doubling. So, I'm super nervous! It should be well over 5000 today if it's doubling properly. I feel like leaving work right now to get it done so I can know already. The anxiety is too much for me right now.

Scan first thing tomorrow morning. My stomach is such a mess, I am so nervous. I can't wait to just get it over with and know either way. Everything has been so different this time, hoping for positive things. I feel awful that I can't allow myself just to be excited.. instead I'm nervous wreck. I don't think I will even enjoy my appointment.

Gosh. Nervous times. Good luck everyone. <3

Now I know what I'm looking for compared to last time my god do I feel pregnant. I told one of my close friends today and he's thrilled for us. I just want it to be February and to be at a safe point. Come on little one.

All of our parents are fraternal twins and how rough I'm having it so early on it does have us wondering!

MySmileyBaba I'm with you on that! I'm only 5 1/2 weeks and I already feel like I should be about 8-9 weeks. My morning sickness has already started full force, my tummy is so bloated and full, stretching is painful this time and implantation cramping lasted 2 days which led me to take a test. Usually I don't feel implantation at all. This is the earliest I ever remember symptoms starting for me. I mean don't get me wrong I would be happy with one baby after all I went through as long as it had a heartbeat but it does make you wonder sometimes. I had an ultrasound done in the tww that confirmed that I finally ovulated for the first time since my mmc in July and she told me I had a "strong ovulation" whatever that means.

Gypsy and fairycat, good luck with everything today! Have everything crossed for you :flower:

Today in feeling less pregnant than yesterday. If I'm honest I don't feel pregnant at all anymore. Uterus feeling quite heavy and a bit crampy. Hmmmmm. This feeling is all too familiar sadly........... Praying I'm wrong

Gypsy and fairycat - Can't wait to hear about your results my fingers are crossed!

Trying4first1 - i hope your wrong :( sending lots of good sticky vibes your way. My symptoms come and go were i feel just fine then a few days later it hits hard.

lilmisscaviar - did they tell you how many eggs during your ovulation scan? I had 3 at my scan but im sure only 1 is in there lol

Thank you Swimmy. I hope this is just the case and my body is just settling down for a few days.
Had lots of tears this morning as I thought it was all over. I think it's just the hormones making me feel so emotional and anxious. Here you go, a symptom right there :haha:

My bhcg from yesterday was 8938! It's doubling every 35-42 hrs. So that's great news. Dr is encouraging me to have ultrasound sooner than Jan. 7th, but unless I start severely cramping and/or bleeding, I think I'll wait until the 7th. If I do one now they may not be able to see heartbeat and I'll worry every day until the next scan. I just can't put myself through that stress and anxiety.

Baby has a heartbeat and measuring 6w3d! Can't even begin to tell you how relieved and happy I am!!!

Attachments

• 20151229_084937-1-1-600x651.jpg
    20151229_084937-1-1-600x651.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
Gypsy - im with you I would want to wait for a heartbeat. That beta is so great! Yay!!! We are all looking so great this time around

Fairy - yay!!! So happy for you! Did they say what the heart rate was? I really hope I can see one next week.

Thanks swimmy! I asked the doc about the heart rate. He said he can measure it at any time, but right now the rate is irrelevant since it's just the start of baby. We go back in 2 weeks so I'm hoping he will measure it then.

Fairycat I am so happy for you!!!! :happydance: I bet the relief you felt was amazing! Luckily next scan is not too far away.
I have 3 weeks yet until my scan at 8wks 2days. Time is going so slow....
Sore breasts are now back, Yayyy!! Also had some creamy cm. Took my last test for reassurance and the line was as dark and as thick as the control line within 2 mins! Hoping this is a good sign. Glad getting bloods tomorrow as be good to start knowing a bit more about what's happening In there haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->