August Sunbeams!

Gypsy that is fab news!!!!! :happydance: you must feel so happy!
I don't blame you about not wanting a scan now. It is far too early.
I'm having mine later for that reason as didn't want to panic of a heartbeat could not be seen yet.
Mines a tad later than I wanted but needed to make sure my bloods were back first as wasn't sure how long they would take.

Thanks Trying! My next scan I'll be 8 weeks, which will be nice since that's when I had my d&c last time.

It's hard to wait so long, but can't say I blame you ladies for not wanting early ones.

MySmileyBaba I'm with you on that! I'm only 5 1/2 weeks and I already feel like I should be about 8-9 weeks. My morning sickness has already started full force, my tummy is so bloated and full, stretching is painful this time and implantation cramping lasted 2 days which led me to take a test. Usually I don't feel implantation at all. This is the earliest I ever remember symptoms starting for me. I mean don't get me wrong I would be happy with one baby after all I went through as long as it had a heartbeat but it does make you wonder sometimes. I had an ultrasound done in the tww that confirmed that I finally ovulated for the first time since my mmc in July and she told me I had a "strong ovulation" whatever that means.

Are we due around the same day? 25th? & totally the same. It's only been thirteen weeks today since my daughter passed away and I just feel blessed to be pregnant again.

Can't wait to see that heartbeat. Your scan, fairycat!!! So cute <3

MySmileyBaba I am due on the 25th too :) I agree with you... I feel so blessed to be expecting again especially since it took us 5 cycles to conceive this baby, which felt like forever. I really feel for those who take over a year of trying. I would go crazy!

Gypsymomma - congrats on doubling betas :happydance:

I have my first appointment on January 8th when I'll be between 7-8 weeks and they told me my ultrasound will be a week or two after that. It is late enough so that I won't be going crazy with worry wondering if everything is ok despite my multitude of symptoms but not so early that it'll be hard to tell whether there is a hb or not. Still... the wait is agonizing! What are you ladies doing to pass the time?

Thanks Trying! My next scan I'll be 8 weeks, which will be nice since that's when I had my d&c last time.

It's hard to wait so long, but can't say I blame you ladies for not wanting early ones.

8 weeks will be perfect &#128522; Mine will be at 8+2. I also had a D and C back in April at 9 weeks but everything stopped very early on about 5-6 weeks but my body carried on as wasn't found until over 7 weeks and diagnosed at 8 weeks.
Be great to get further on and really hope it happens! Be great to see heartbeats. I've got high hopes for us both &#128522;

Lilmisscaviar hmmm passing the time isn't working out too well. I think it did over Xmas but now time is sooooo slow. I guess not doing anything special, just getting on with life as normal. I forget I'm pregnant all of the time as its such early days. I hope I don't do something I'm not supposed to do :dohh:

Trying - that's so sad! Each milestone we hit is so great. Wishing you great things this time and you can get past where you were last time too. <3

Lilmiss - it may sound weird, but I used a countdown app on my phone to pass the time. Each day it was nice seeing that I was a day closer! If you have a hobby, try immersing yourself in that in the evenings. Waiting is the hardest part.

Yay littlemisscaviar! Due date buddy! <3 I think I'll be early though. I was due on October 15th with my daughter but suffered PROM, my waters broke on September 19th, was induced on September 23rd and had her by c section on September 25th. Because of the previous PROM at 36+1 and having a c section at 37 weeks only eleven months before I think my doc is gonna recommend an elective at 37 weeks. Anyone had anything similar?

Passing the time is difficult. I'm still on mat leave after having my daughter, so grieving my little girl, worrying about this little one and just milling about the house. I do a lot of drawings of my daughter <3

That must be hard at times MySmileyBaba, have you got others around you if needed? Keeping busy is definatley tricky at times. I found myself doing little projects after my last MC. Silly little things but they helped. For example sorting out our wedding album.
Wow you must be a talented artist!? &#128522;

Well last night the sore boobs came back with a vengeance. Was very uncomfortable. May have to resort to a sports bra at night.
Feeling very tired this afternoon. Unsure if it's pregnancy related or the fact that I kept waking up last night. Either way I think a nap is required :thumbup:
Had bloods today. Going for another lot next Thursday

Trying my sore boobs really come and go.... Some days they are ok and others total agony.

Smiley - I'm glad you've found comfort drawing your daughter, what a lovely way to remember her. Are you planning to go back to work? Keep busy but lots of rest too, I'm sure all you are feeling is very normal with everything you've been through.

We had our early scan today and all was well. We saw a baby measuring spot on 6+6 with a lovely heartbeat, over the moon!! X

Thank you Mrs W. It's very reassuring to hear that &#128522; I am trying to relax more now. Symptoms the same still apart from my taste buds a re changing. Stuff is starting to taste less interesting. I love cups of tea but today it just didnt really taste of much.
Fab news about your scan! :happydance: what a perfect way to end the festive season!

I have to say that usually in pregnancy my boobs are extremely sore the entire time to where I can't touch them or even lay on them. This time I've been lucky so far and the soreness is more off/on. It is completely normal for symptoms to come and go.

Trying I too have that awful bitter/sour/metallic taste (sorry no way to really describe it except that it makes everything taste horrible) since the beginning of 5 weeks. It is in full force by now and I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. I think it is one of the most annoying pregnancy symptoms and doesn't help the nausea I've been feeling at all :sick:

My soreness comes and goes too. 2 nights before my scan I freaked out because my boobs barely hurt and I could actually touch them without screaming in pain. The next day it came back, and now I'm wondering why the heck I wanted them back!!

My sore boobs are killing me, my cats love to lay on me and whenever they step I yell because it hurts so bad. That's my biggest symptom for now, I'll take it.

Congrats on the scan!so awesome to hear. I'm anxious for mine in 3 weeks it seems so far away

hahaha fairy i did the same thing. I was so freaked that my boobs didn't hurt anymore or that i wasn't nauseous then bam next day I wanted to cut them off and couldn't eat anything all day without being sick. Its like when the symptoms are there I don't want them but if they are gone I freak. Anyone else feel like they are on an emotional roller coaster? one minute I'm sure excited feeling like this is our lucky sticky baby and then next im crying saying its going to end badly like the others idk how my husband is putting up with me.

I was like that before our scan, it's so not fun to go through those emotions. Every little cramps or twitch I get, I find myself praying that I'm not miscarrying.

I have to say that usually in pregnancy my boobs are extremely sore the entire time to where I can't touch them or even lay on them. This time I've been lucky so far and the soreness is more off/on. It is completely normal for symptoms to come and go.

Trying I too have that awful bitter/sour/metallic taste (sorry no way to really describe it except that it makes everything taste horrible) since the beginning of 5 weeks. It is in full force by now and I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. I think it is one of the most annoying pregnancy symptoms and doesn't help the nausea I've been feeling at all :sick:

Oh bet that taste is awful. I don't have that just my taste bubs don't seem to be working as much :wacko:
I have not yet been sick but am experiencing my first bit of nausea this afternoon. I feel like I need to eat and I only ate two hours ago. I had some rice cakes but they didn't help. The nausea is ok at the moment as its not too strong but it's def there. Must be gearing up. I'm 6 weeks on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->