August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Congrats to the new BFPs!

AF arrived today, right on schedule. Should I be worried about several days of spotting before AF? My luteal phase is 12 days and my temp stays high for 12 days but I start lightly spotting brown 2 days before AF it seems (10-11 DPO). I won't be charting this month. Going to try a more relaxed approach!

Ask my luteal phase was only typically 11 and I spotted 2-4 days before af and I got my bfp this month and yours is one day longer than mine and less spotting so I would try not to worry too much about it. Good luck next cycle!

Ask - pre DS I would spot as early as 5dpo and got my bfp. So I think it's fine like stategirl said. Good luck this relaxed cycle :)

Sorry you're out Ask.

Mom and stategirl, I'm wondering if you still spotted or not the month you got your bfp..

Weebles- I did not spot before my bfp which is why I tested day I expected af. I had spotting since though with sorry tmi but straining for a bowel movement at 5 weeks and just after my first prenatal visits Pap smear. It is stressful but everything seems fine so far and my doctor said my cervix did not like the Pap smear so I knew it was going to happen. I pretty much always spot after a Pap smear every time even when I was not pregnant. I have always had pretty bad periods my whole life as well. I was previously hospitalized and had four blood transfusions due to it...but it had been a bit better since coming off the pill when we started to try, but that's when I started to have the spotting before it started. Also, my mother has a history of break through bleeding throughout both mine and my sisters pregnancies so bleeding does not always mean you are out! Hope to hear good news for you soon. Sorry for rambling.

Weebles - I did spot when I got my bfp. You can see my bfp chart. The only day I didn't record spotting was at 12dpo when I would have expected AF. I went on to spot till about 11 weeks. As far as I remember it was always brown. Don't think there was ever any bright red. Similar to stategirl my first periods when about 13 put me in the hospital. I ended up with a d&c and on the pill to "fix" it. They are still not typical as the last two cycles I have ovulated at CD 28 and 33. Although still breastfeeding my cycles were that long before DS. So I'm not expecting to ever have a "typical" 28 day cycle. Now I got all off topic :) but yes I spotted just as much with my BFP as I had during previous cycles.

Attachments

• bfp cycle.jpg
    bfp cycle.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5
Oh and Weebles, look at what my temp did at 11pdo!! It dropped to almost the coverline. It was a Sunday and I told my husband "tomorrow we are having sushi, because I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant". I even had a drink at 11dpo cause I thought there was no way. I got suspicious when my temp spiked on Monday. So my bfp cycle is one of those that says you are not out until the witch shows :) good luck and I hope she stays away for you.

Mom15, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I can't help feeling down about a cycle when I start spotting so thank you for helping to keep my spirits up.

Stategirl, I always feel out when I start spotting because I assume I won't if I'm pregnant but I guess it can go either way. I just want to let you know that I spotted a lot when I was pregnant with my son, after I found out. I even had a very scary bleed.

Wishing you both a h&h 9 months!

And congrats 252510! That's almost a 4ww!

I posted my story on another thread! It's crazy, I tested negative up until 23 dpo!!! I was going for a blood test on Monday (which i still will do) and then yesterday i got a bfp!

AF showed up today. A day earlier than estimated... :(

heres to next month I guess.

I have the exact same update kristy.. AF is here for me too, one day early. Just scheduled hubby's SA.

I have the exact same update kristy.. AF is here for me too, one day early. Just scheduled hubby's SA.

:( It sucks. OH texted me a few minutes ago and said that he hopes there aren't any issues. We haven't been TTC that long, I'm only 27 and he's 30. Not sure when or if we would go get tests run to see if we're all okay.

I went off BC in May. We were NTNP in May and June. July and August I was trying to pay more attention to my body and when ovulation was and everything.

Good luck on the SA.

I'm a bit older, oh so close to 35 and hubby is pushing towards 40. Since my OBGYN didn't make me wait a full year I took him up on it. Wow I feel old now.. But don't get caught up worrying, nobody has the same road as anyone else.

I'm a bit older, oh so close to 35 and hubby is pushing towards 40. Since my OBGYN didn't make me wait a full year I took him up on it. Wow I feel old now.. But don't get caught up worrying, nobody has the same road as anyone else.

You're not old!!

Hard not to worry, i'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

How long have you been TTC for?

This is cycle 10 for me. Still within the "normal" limits but I'll feel better once I get hubby's results.

Just checking in.

Weebles and Kristy I'm sorry to hear that AF got you. I sincerely hope none of us will see her again after this

Take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"