August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Congrats Mrina!

Mom15 - that is BIZARRE! OMG i have no idea! That would freak me out!

8 dpo, was feeling sick as all hell last night, so tested with a cheapie. BFN. Still early.

Congrats Mrina!

I have no idea what it could be mom15 but is there any way it could be foreign? That's the only thing that makes sense to me.. Like maybe it's a cap to something or even part of one of the cups and it was just hard to tell from AF.

I tested early today too Greenarcher. Normally if I test early it doesn't get me down but I should've waited.

Congrats Mrina!

Couldn't really find a def answer online, just that I'm not the only one who has ever passed a hard clot. Eewww. One site said it was an old clot. Idk. It's almost like sth encapsulated. It seemed more common after miscarriages, but with my so far way too short LP I doubt there was even a chance of a chemical. I have a checkup at my OBGYN at the end of the year an if I remember I'll ask and update.

Sorry weeb, but we're still early! I brought tests with me to work in case I went crazy.

Mom, Def ask your gyno

9 dpo today. Had a terrible night/morning but it's a little better now. Starting testing tomorrow.

Huge congrats to all the bfps! :hugs:

I'm not sure whether I'm still testing in August or September, as my body is acting seriously weird after the hsg! I either ovulated early with no symptoms or have yet to ovulate...my OPKs are still totally negative and it's cd21. I'm getting really impatient to know what's going on, and we're still bd-ing eod but it's getting exhausting! :wacko:

Hey gang. Still lurking here.... Due on 26th, going to try and hold off testing till at least 28th.... Off to Paris for the weekend on Friday so will be trying to keep my mind off it and just have fun.

I'm at about 10dpo and noticing a lot of creamy white CM, quite unusual for me.

Mind you- I invent a new symptom every month!! :(

Good luck to all xx

Congrats, Mrina!!!

AFM - 11dpo and spotting more today. A bit crampy. Temp still high but AF is on the way...no doubt. Having a post-first-day-of-school glass of wine...or two. Man, my tolerance has really gone down! FX for those still waiting!

Here's to September! On cd10 today and typically o on cd15. Fingers crossed this is our month. It would put due date close to dd birthday too.

Mazzle, Yay! Sounds awesome! May this be your month. So exciting!

Mom15: ugh. That sounds so awful. Maybe a great sign you are cleansed and ready to go! :spermy:

Ask4joy: DRAT!! I wish she'd have stayed away! May this new cycle bring you the baby you will have!

Gaves99: Loads and Loads of :dust:!

So here are the results this morning! Only 10dpo cant wait for it to get darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 12
Super light on a walmart cheapie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 7
Congrats nyxnw!!

Bfn for me at 10 dpo. Im still hopeful but not really.

It may be that the picture is a little blurry when I zoom in on my phone but it's hard to see a 2nd line ny. I hope that the line gets darker for you and you get your definite bfp!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->