August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Cd17, I'm pretty sure I ovulated 2 days ago by cm and opks but no temp shift yet. Hoping i get a temp shift tomorrow or I guess that means I didn't actually O...even though I got a great lh surge.

I broke and tested today, 8dpo. BFN. I know I'm super early still... Sigh.

Don't worry Melissa, so did I. I am also 9DPO today so I am not sure what I was expecting haha gonna try hold our till Friday to test again. The calculator I used said I would implant between 7DPO and 10 DPO if I got it right and yesterday I had terrible nausea and now today my boobs are really starting to get sore when this is the time they usually get better :/

Have you had many symptoms thus far?

I'll join the August testers :) Had a mc 23rd June, AF arrived 23rd July so hoping to have better luck this time. Next AF due around 20th August so will hopefully wait til 20th to test. I'm done with early testing. It messes with my head and heart far too much!!! Good luck ladies :) x

I've been so ill today think I have a stomach bug :nope: Hoping it won't affect anything :wacko:

Hey wifeybby! Yeah I feel you guys on the wait for O. And then I'm not even sure if I have yet. From the stories I've heard it doesn't seem super common to have ewcm after O so when I get home from work today I'm going to see if OH wants to bd again since late last night I saw lots of ewcm.

Your pup is soo cute! My dog is chi/minpin mix. He's about 7. Hard to know exactly since he's a rescue. I have another chihuahua, female but she's not as photogenic as my boy. :) tell me about levi. I need a distraction lol. ;)

GL puppylove! I BD at any EWCM sighting :haha:

Levi just turned 7 on the first week of July. He still acts like a puppy though, so full of energy and excitement. He's a pitbull mix, (mom was a red nose pit, dad was a neighborhood mutt - owners were PO'd to say the least) but he is so cute. He was the only one out of the bunch to have those markings and black fur, all the others were a tan brindle. He just melted my heart at first sight, the owner was going to shoot all the puppies as he didn't want to take care of them so we took him in at 6 weeks. Because of that, he does have separation anxiety, but it's gotten better as he's aged. DH's BFF took a puppy from the bunch too, his name was Kush, so he was at our house a lot when we first got the puppies, I think having his brother still there helped a lot. He is such a sweet heart <3 He acts like a little dog, he'll sit on my lap as if he's not 50 pounds lol so much personality in him! and he's great with cats, believe it or not!

I could go on about this dog for days lol proud fur momma here! :dog:

Wishn - I commented on your journal, but I just can't say CONGRATULATIONS enough!! :dance: :yellow: :yipee:

Cd 12 over here. Got the start of a faint line on opk this evening. I'm predicting O is Friday but I guess we'll find out! Ewcm today so definitely gearing up.

We're basically trying every method to sway for a boy. I feel like it's making it more complicated than it should be, but I feel like I need to know we put everything we could into attempting at least!

Cd18, temp finally shifted today but I think I ovulated 2-3 days ago. So for now I'm saying I'm 2dpo.

Wifeybby- that is heartbreaking that the man was just going to shoot them all. Wow! That's real sweet you and your DH helped save a couple. :)

Ok so I have this major paranoia that "what if" I'm not ovulating. :/ it's not helping ease the anxiety during this tww. Thinking of buying opks online to help me pinpoint O next cycle if this one doesn't work out. The whole getting ewcm 2 days after little cm is too confusing. Do you guys recommend any online OPK brands?

Hey all! I'm new here and August is going to be my first month of ttc #1. I'll be testing august 17th. Luck to all!

Thanks puppylove!! my favorite opks and hpts are called Easy@Home, I order them through Amazon. There are less expensive ones, so as long as you can see a brand name and verify sensitivity of 10miu for the hpt, you're good! :) I also love the CB digi advanced opks, they give you the most fertile days by detecting the estrogen surge before the LH/ovulation surge. They are pricey though, and you don't get many test sticks in a box, but very worth it if you can identify those fertile days! hope that helped.

Hi ttc0304! Welcome to bnb! :wave: hope your TTC journey is short n sweet! <3 GL!

Oooh, too many messages to reply individually, but hello to all new ladies, let's hope it's our month! :dust:

Had ewcm last night, CD9 which is just massively off, am not sure if it's because of the vitex or just a random one off. I used an OPK this morning but it was negative. There was a faint line which usually means i'll ovulate in a day or two, as I usually have NO line... so I don't know. I'm gonna keep on with the OPKs and hope my donor is flexible this month! My cycles are anywhere between 25 days and 32 so it's hard to judge!

Hope everyone else is doing ok, we'll have our first testers soon! lol I'm am NOT going to test until at least 12dpo, I started at 8 last time and it was just agony for a week or so, all the BFNs, the squinters... horrible!

I am so frustrated with my body! Why can't it just work like it's supposed to?? I was sure I'd ovulated because of CM and OPK's, but my bbt isn't rising. My Dr ordered a progesterone test for Monday to see if I'm ovulating. But from what I've read, you can ovulate and still have low progesterone, but have difficulty sustaining a pregnancy. I'm terrified that it'll come back too low and she'll tell me I'm not ovulating. I don't want to do clomid again- don't want the higher chance of twins. Plus by the time I have the test, it'll be past the time that I can start progesterone,so even if I do somehow get pg this cycle, I'll probably lose it :(

Hey cinderella. I felt extremely bored too before O. And was watching cm like a hawk but there was nothing to see lol. I don't chart or temp. I just pay close attention to cm and it's been a lil confusing compared to my last cycle. It's also my 2nd cycle ttc#1. Trying to figure out if I've O-ed or not. Felt like I dried up after a couple days of watery cm and ewcm. then I get a gush of watery cm and ewcm couple days later (yesterday). Lol

I do the same! CM is a big give away for me and I just watch it.. I have never temped ... I might just try it next month though if I do not fall preggy

Aww sorry to hear that emily. :/ from what your signature says you're on cycle 2 of ttc right? It's a good thinking you're catching all this early. If I'm wrong and you've been at it a while I'm sorry that your body isn't cooperating.

Janis- how does tracking cm work for you? I've made up my mind if I end up ttc cycle #3 I'll start opks. 10ish days until AF. Fx'd!

Janis- how does tracking cm work for you? I've made up my mind if I end up ttc cycle #3 I'll start opks. 10ish days until AF. Fx'd!

From all my past pregnancies pull out and trying babies I constantly was looking at my CM.I just knew my pregnancies happened even when we were not trying.. It seems if I have EWCM on cd 15 I will most probably get caught.. I have a 30 day cycle. This month I am not sure and if I don't get caught I will use opk's for next cycle. I had a weird period after spotting for 4 weeks from my loss.. So I am not sure if cd15 for me this time was it but I did have some subtle ewcm. also cd 13 ewcm.. both days I had OV pains.. Cd 13 was on the right lower side, and cd 15 was on the left but that one lasted a few seconds. My body is so messed up right now. So I may be in or out I don't know but I do know I feel sick today.. Yesterday morning too but I believe the nausea is caused by a bug my mom possibly just gave me.. I feel like I have been run over by a tuck and I should go to bed... We will see.

My last pregnancy I jotted down everything from 6 hours after having sex and I did end up pregnant. The darn symptoms were strong.. I hope this time when it happens they are strong too so I can know I am pregnant before I test again :D If I find my symptoms post I will take a photo of it and post it here...

Going by my dates/symptoms now which my body is so fecked up from that loss... I could be 4dpo, 2dpo, or just ovulating today.. Wow :/ Ergh

This was my pregnancy I lost June 12th..
I don't feel any of this right now... But man I just knew I was pregnant lol so that's why I made this post. All pregnancies are different though...

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13730822_10157168136420551_5992480664229400509_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->