August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Hi all...AF just showed today so I'll be joining you in August. Estimated test date is August 25th. This will be our 5th cycle TTC.

Sorry that AF got you Ask! I'm hoping that the new cycle is going to be fruitful for everyone xxx

AF got me in July too so I'll be in for August... my DR wants me to wait until CD 33 to test so that would be... August 23rd. Although this month I knew WAAY before CD 33 that it was going to be a BFN.

Thinking positive thoughts -- on CD 7 + round 2 of Clomid (Days 5-9).

Is there anyone I've missed on the front page??

AFM, I Od early and AF expected to arrive tomorrow or Saturday. So I'll be testing around my birthday August 29.

Well I had my ultrasound today, there were 4 follicles. 2 were too small to be viable one is on the cusp so they are saying it may or may not release and we had one that they labeled as very favorable :dance: Last month our largest was the same as the questionable one this month so coupled with the IUI I am feeling optimistic! IUI tomorrow at 3! :thumbup:

Well I had my ultrasound today, there were 4 follicles. 2 were too small to be viable one is on the cusp so they are saying it may or may not release and we had one that they labeled as very favorable :dance: Last month our largest was the same as the questionable one this month so coupled with the IUI I am feeling optimistic! IUI tomorrow at 3! :thumbup:

Exciting! So hoping for you!

I just realized that a bunch of us in this group may just fall pregnant! I can't wait too see who it is and hopefully I am included of course LOL

I'd like to join! I'm 5dpo today, so I'll be testing around the 5th or 6th (but let's be honest, I'll probably start testing before that).

I usually do medicated cycles, but this one I took a break so it was natural (except for metformin). So I know it's a long shot, but our timing was good, so I have hope!

Well I decided to test this morning at 11DPO and it was still a negative. AF due tomorrow so I am not sure what to think of that. Boobs are still so sore and I feel like I am on AF now. So many symptoms and not even a squinter. It was a cheap bluedye test though so hopefully it was just too early.

I'd like to join too :flower:.

A short introduction - 38 yo, two boys already, hoping for a girl. I have high FSH, endometriosis, one miscarriage behind me. Highly unlikely to get pregnant but it happened three times already so why not... Currently on cycle 2 TTC.
If AF doesn't beat me to it, I'll be testing on 18 August.

Regarding caffeine while TTC - I don't think it's a problem if you're moderate. I don't like coffee but I love black tea. I used to drink three cups a day, stopped when we had problems conceiving our first but started again as id didn't make any difference. I only had one cup a day while breastfeeding, otherwise I have two a day, still.
Rooibos doesn't have caffeine and it's very good for you.
I also drink alcohol moderately, but I stop when I'm in my TWW.

I only have one cup of coffee a day in the morning, so I don't think it's much of a problem. I don't know how I would start the day without that coffee hit, I am not a morning person at all!

So, CD11 - felt some AF type cramps, usual for ovulation for me, and couldn't stop thinking about sex, also typical for Ovulation for me, so am slightly worried it's coming early and I'm going to miss the egg. Going to poas later after lunch and see what my OPK says, tempted to try and get in an insemination in the next few days anyway just incase!

I'm not sure if we missed the baby train this month or not!

I was due to ovulate today according to my trackers, which would make sense for my cycle. I've been having ewcm for three days but all negative opks. Last night cm started to change from ewcm to creamy, which generally means O! We dtd for good measure, but now I'm worried we waited too long. I did 3 opk yesterday and one today, all negative. Been testing since cd11. Next month I won't even be using opks and I'll just be going with my instincts. I'll start temping next month.

Fingers crossed but not feeling hopeful.

Good luck ladies! I hope you both didn't miss that egg!!

I agree with you ladies I need my caffeine! :haha: I commend the ladies that have decided to live as if they were pregnant while ttc but after 14 months ttc I need to lead a normal life. I don't go at it as hard. Either one soda or 2-3 cups of coffee and then I have water the rest of the day which is way different from where I started.

I read a study that said one glass of wine a night helps with conception as you are more relaxed. I'm not sure if it is true or not but these medicated cycles rack my brain so I'm going for it :haha:

Oh yea forgot to add. I should O sometime today! I am not doing opks as my hcg trigger would make them inaccurate anyways. Tomorrow will be 1dpiui so excited!!

Quit caffeine ...switched to decaf. Starbucks makes a good dark roast decaf that tastes pretty good. Had major withdrawal headaches for a couple days but now I don't notice any difference. I'll have a couple of alcoholic drinks during the first week of my cycle but have been trying to stop after that. AF showed yesterday so you better believe I had 2 glasses of wine! DH got a text like..."I'm bleeding...bring home wine."

Ask4joy- I cracked up reading your post lol. I think I'll follow your wine rule. ;) AF is due in about 10 days for me. Cm was very confusing this month so I'm going to buy some wondfo opks. Should I wait until AF shows to buy the opks or buy them now? I have this feeling that this isn't going to be the cycle for me for some reason. Plus it's only cycle #2 off bcp so I feel like I should focus on next cycle.

Haha, glad that made you laugh puppylove. ;)

I've been waiting for AF to show before I buy more OPKs...maybe because I keep feeling like "this is the month!" I order the Wondfo OPKs on Amazon prime so they show up in 2 days.

I'm going all out this cycle...ordered Fertilaid for both me and DH and FertilCM for me, more pre-seed, pre-mama (myo-inositol supplement supposed to help improve egg quality - used it last cycle too), more Wondfo OPKs and hpts, Pro-gest natural progesterone cream (after O) and I'm going to try softcups. Also going to try to exercise at least 3x/week to lower stress levels.

Wow being as proactive as you are should mean something has got to give. Right? Haha. Fx'd for you. Hoping you get your sticky bean. :) Where are you in your cycle Ask4joy?

Let's hope so! I'm only on CD2. What about you?

Is it just me or is this cycle dragging?? I'm only at CD6 and I am bored with waiting. Hubby sick (the dreaded man flu) so that is NOT helping! Hope all you ladies are still motivated and holding on. To think, soon we are going to start seeing some BFP's in this group! Can't wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->