August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Hi! Can I join? 1DPO today, testing on the 13th! Really hope we got it this time. DTD 2 hours after positive OPK and then the next night and usually we can only manage over other day (busy schedules)!

CD8 today and hubby still sick so no BD happening here. Of course,he wasn't too sick to go to a training workshop the whole of Saturday and then DJ until 05:00 this morning and then go play golf at 07:00! Now he totally passed out due to no sleep so guessing tonight's also out 😔 Even though I know it is unlikely that I get pregnant so early in my cycle (I usually O around CD15/16), I was specifically trying this month to not make our BD seem so planned and dependent on my O cycle but so far that plan isn't working out so well 😔

It's still July and there's already so much to read through! I won't be poas until the end of August but I'm getting some testing done this cycle that I'm nervous about but also kind of excited about as well.

Yah! last day of July. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. i have been following everyones posts and i wish the most baby dust for all this cycle. im at cd 12 yah finally getting somewhere. due to ovulate this week 3rd or 4th. im going to go by ovulation pains as i normally get. we just go all out dtd around ovulation but also stick to it all month just in case were missing anything. i would like to think holding back a few days before ovulation will help. not sure if it does lol but we do that too. also i like to stay on my back or go to sleep right after dtd so i dont loose any babies, even though i read it doesn't matter bc it goes right up into your cervix. LOL i really want to eat yums by the bag fulls. i read it could increase chances of twins. wouldn't that be awesome. =) after having a mc in june i am ready for this new chapter and our rainbow baby! is anybody else doing crazy strange things for getting ready for ovulation?

2dpo for me. Trying to relax more this cycle. Totally forgot to start eating pinapple so not sure if it's even beneficial to start eating it or not.

10dpo here! Spotted symptoms: minor cramping + backache every day since O, nausea some mornings, unusually sore nips! Testing Aug 4th, and even if AF comes I am finally getting my hsg test so it won't be TOO much of a disappointment. Knowledge is power, right?...at least I can tell myself that! :/

Baby dust!!!

:bfn: for me today. AF is due from tomorrow. Not feeling all that hopeful to be honest.

August is going to be good month Ladies, just keep strong! I'm hoping for loads of BFP's on the group :flower: :hugs: :dust:

CD 25 for me here- already broke and tested a few days early. BFN.

Still holding out hope for a few days time though. I have sever backache and am absolutely exhausted- trying not to symptom spot though!

Good luck to all xxx

Sorry about the bfn's ladies :hugs: You're not out until the witch shows :flower:

Jbugg I don't think it would hurt. From what I have read they say 1-5dpo so you have only missed a day.

GL nanny!

I think I am having a fallback rise :shrug: With the trigger and O pains I highly doubt that my O day is wrong but I have never had a dip like that after O. Anyone else have any experience or knowledge with what is happening with my chart?

Weebles I'm glad to hear you're getting testing done! It's so scary, but if it all comes out clear it should give some peace of mind, and if it doesn't at least you will have a problem to solve! It's just one more step to help you get your baby :)

I think I'm about to O in the next day or 2. We changed up our BD schedule to EOD this cycle, will see what comes of that!

Hopefully every other works for you belle! We followed SMEP some months and I thought that was just the best and then when we started seeing an OB to help he said only every other day so it must be better haha

How's everyone doing? 4dpo today. I literally have nothing to indicate we were successful, however I know it's not even possible for implantation to have occurred yet!! Long wait!

Thanks todmommy! That's good to know your OB said EOD works just as well if not better! We are planning to do it 2-3 days in a row when I get my positive OPK (like the SMEP), In previous cycles we would try to do it ED for 5-6 days in a row. That gets to be a bit much! If anything I do appreciate the more relaxed approach of EOD. way less pressure!

Northern you are at a tough spot in the tww! I'd say it's a good sign you're having no symptoms! It's too early for pregnancy symptoms so any symptoms that you'd have right now would be more likely to be PMS!

Ok, so (TMI) today I noticed some very light pinkish spotting when I wiped- I popped a liner on, and after 3 hours it's still barely anything...

It's not unheard of for me to have 25 day cycles (CD25 today), so it may well be AF. But last few cycles were 28 so am not due for 3 days.

However- I usually start HEAVY, and very deep red straight away- I've never had anything like this before.

Really hoping its implantation bleeding- just going to have to sit tight and see if it goes away or turns into AF!!!

Has anyone had this and had it go either way?

I don't know what to do to get DH up for EOD...and he hates taking any medication 😔

Aphy, let him know that you can't take clomid indefinitely because it increases risk of Ovarian cancer, and that by dragging his feet on not BDing EOD he is increasing those risks for you!!

I'm not above a guilt trip when needed lol

Nor sure I have said this before but my apps said aither 25th or 27th was my o day but ticker 28th. I have been having 35 daya cycles some times 33 and had recently obe 28 and one 36 day cycles. So very conducing.
So I have been having sore boobs past 3 days or so and it was wors yesterday and thos morning. I get sore boobs sometimes before af so I was kind of sure it wasnt sign of anything since still 9-10 daya til af but looked at my ticker and obe commo symptom at this time are sore nipples. Well my boobs are not the nipplea but hopefully this os a positive sign.

Aphy, my hubby has a hard time too.. Sometimes he puts so much pressure on himself that it just doesn't work. After trying for months to do fertile window marathons EOD was okay.

Northern, tww just seems to draaaag. I'm in a different sort of tww, waiting to O.

Catalyst, I hope it's a good sign for you, fx!

Mazzle, personally I hate spotting almost with a passion. And it really can go either way so I hope it means you'll get your BFP!

I just had my cd3 blood work drawn. I've got my phone by me in hopes I'll get the results today. My OBGYN is really good about that but it depends on the lab really. I'm nervous, I hope it's okay. And you're right Belle, even if it's not there is a solution... Maybe even increase my odds of twins!

Thanks Weebles :)

I never usually spot at all so I'm keeping fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->