*August Testers*

Eternity

Mum to 9yoDD (&NTNP)
Reaction score
Yes I know it's only the beginning of July, but I have to look ahead as I'm only on CD2 and have a 30+ day cycle.

Am hoping AF will be a no show and I can test on our wedding anniversary - 5th.

Anyone else have a testing date for August?

*Test Dates for August*:dust:

3rd
Mme -:witch:

5th
Eternity -:bfn::witch:

10th
Darlingdiva
TerriLou

16th
Hopeforbfp

Hello Ladies
This will be my first month trying after first AF after pill. Got AF yesterday.

Can you put me down for 3rd Aug please :)

Hey ladies, can I join in too please? I've just turned 37 and we're trying for our first. I had a MC last year and then stopped TTC for a little while, whilst I learned to scuba dive.

We're on our second cycle since starting again. My cycles are very unpredictable, but using averages, FF has recommended testing on 10th August, but this may change, depending on when or if I ovulate.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here.

Good luck ladies.

Good luck to you TerriLou!

I'd love to learn to scuba dive, but I'm slightly claustrophobic so I'm unsure if I would panic or not!

I will put you down for the 10th for now, but just let me know if it needs to be changed!
But if it stays the 10th, you already have yourself a testing buddy as darlingdiva is testing the same day.

Thanks Eternity,

I actually get a bit claustrophobic too, hate lifts etc. I dived in Egypt to finish my course and you could see about 30 meters away, so didn't feel closed in at all.

You don't get that kind of visibility anywhere in the UK though. I won't be diving for a while now, going to concentrate on TTC as you can't do both at the same time.

Hi ladies can I join too. Technically I haven't gotten my July AF but I tested today with BFN and I can feel her coming. I know my body pretty well and I'm 99.9% certain I'm not pregnant. Me and DH have been TTC for over a year now with two loses. I don't know my testing date yet but I think August 10th would be a pretty good guess.

Sorry for your loses hopeforbfp!:hugs:

I will add you for 10th but just let me know if you want it changed. :dust: hope you get your bfp in August!

Hey Ladies,

Funny that there are only a few of us at the moment, but 3 of us are aiming for testing on the 10th. Hopefully that works out and we'll be going through the TWW together comparing with each other.

Good luck everyone. :dust:

So how are we all doing ladies?

I have only just Oed today, so AF may be due later than I originally predicted, but due to our wedding anniversary I will still be testing on 5th.

AF came very late for me so my prediction of testing on the 10th is a bit too early. I think I'll test August 16 depending on when I O. I'm temping for the first time this month so I should get an accurate O day this time.

Had a date with the ob today, if bfn in aug, I start my first round of clomid! Good luck to you!

Will adjust your test date Hope.

I hope it won't come to that Diva, but at least you have a back-up plan in place!

AFM, still playing a waiting game, 9dpo and around about another 10ish to go. (long LP)
Think AF is due around the 30th Aug but hopefully no sign so I can still aim to test on our anniversary.
Not that optimistic for a bfp, but I am getting symptoms though probably mostly in my head lol!!

:dust: to you all!

I actually O'd earlier than expected and AF came on 3rd, so I'm out too. I never know when Ov is going to be as my cycles are very irregular, so I still don't know when I'll be testing again, but it'll probably be September now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->