• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@NightFlower congratulations hon I had a feeling you was. I hope this one sticks love and you have a very happy and healthy 9 months.

@littlewitch oh no I’m so sorry tests are lighter, I really hope it’s just down to urine concentration love and ure lines go darker,

@Mum2Be22 thats amazing hon. I bet they are beautiful. What a wonderful thing to do. And so good u can continue ttc too.

@NDH I’ve had 9 miscarriages love so know the feeling. My latest miscarriage was In June I was 5+1 weeks. it’s horrible having recurring loss so so heartbreaking so sending hugs.

@ehjmorris so sorry it wasn’t your month love.

good luck to all u other ladies.

Hi ladies feeling so fed up. cd16 and still have not had my peak opk and no ovulation yet.
I got a almost positive opk today I did 2 and both had matching lines but I know not peak because I know with easy&home and wondfo the test line goes darker than control line. I did 2 more and they are fainter. I normally o day 13 so feeling so fed up and just so worried. Also not taking anything that would delay it so I’m thinking it’s from covid.

really thinking my baby days are over and that miscarriage was my last chance. Near to tears and feel so sad. I know negative Nancy needs to go back in her box but this not ovulating is making me worry. I really wouldn’t care if I was younger.
I have 4 month until I turn 43.
:cry:
Oh no gutted for you hun. Wish you could see in there what’s up. Could be delayed but that means it’s coming still… I hate to say hang in there but I hope that’s all it’s going to take. Love and hugs from down under xxx

@tdog I really have everything crossed for you hon.

Oh no gutted for you hun. Wish you could see in there what’s up. Could be delayed but that means it’s coming still… I hate to say hang in there but I hope that’s all it’s going to take. Love and hugs from down under xxx

Thanks love. I normally ovulate every cycle so I guess it will come at some point but I read that after cd21 it’s no good so I’m praying it happens b4 then. Guess will just have to continue with the opks. Just wish the darn things would turn peak and I would ovulate, I just feel so scared that the miscarriage was my last chance.
I know some woman have babies older than me but it’s not a common thing. If I was younger I really wouldn’t be so worried but it’s the knowing my fertile days are coming to a end that’s scaring me.

Hello lovelies. I'm back after a short break from TTC and so happy to find this thread <3

DH and I are coming up to almost 3 years of NTNP/TTC with only 3 MMC and a chemical pregnancy to show for it.

We've done a lot of soul searching and we're throwing ourselves back into TTC this month for one last try but we're both in agreement that if it doesn't work out next time or if I'm not pregnant by the end of the year, then we feel we need to draw a line under it. It breaks my heart to say so but there's only so much we can physically and mentally take and the odds only stack against us further with every passing year (I'm turning 38 in December and he'll be 47 not long after.)

I'm on CD 14 today. My cycles have been a bit out of whack since covid/the chemical pregnancy in May but I'm expecting to ovulate sometime around this weekend ish.

Please could you put me down for testing on the 19th? :flower: We're actually away on our hols then so not sure if I'll test or wait until we get back but that's when AF is most likely to show.

Hi ladies I'm feeling pretty negative about ttc too, I turn 36 next week and I just feel like it's not going to happen for us. We have said if I don't get pregnant by the end of the year we will get a doctors appointment to have things checked out.
@tdog fxd for you I hope af stays away!
CD 8 for me today so nothing exciting to report x

Thanks love. I normally ovulate every cycle so I guess it will come at some point but I read that after cd21 it’s no good so I’m praying it happens b4 then. Guess will just have to continue with the opks. Just wish the darn things would turn peak and I would ovulate, I just feel so scared that the miscarriage was my last chance.
I know some woman have babies older than me but it’s not a common thing. If I was younger I really wouldn’t be so worried but it’s the knowing my fertile days are coming to a end that’s scaring me.
Sorry you’re feeling so down, sending lots of love. If it helps, with my 9yo I ovulated on day 23 and all was well.

Hello lovelies. I'm back after a short break from TTC and so happy to find this thread <3

DH and I are coming up to almost 3 years of NTNP/TTC with only 3 MMC and a chemical pregnancy to show for it.

We've done a lot of soul searching and we're throwing ourselves back into TTC this month for one last try but we're both in agreement that if it doesn't work out next time or if I'm not pregnant by the end of the year, then we feel we need to draw a line under it. It breaks my heart to say so but there's only so much we can physically and mentally take and the odds only stack against us further with every passing year (I'm turning 38 in December and he'll be 47 not long after.)

I'm on CD 14 today. My cycles have been a bit out of whack since covid/the chemical pregnancy in May but I'm expecting to ovulate sometime around this weekend ish.

Please could you put me down for testing on the 19th? :flower: We're actually away on our hols then so not sure if I'll test or wait until we get back but that's when AF is most likely to show.
Welcome back to TTC :) fingers crossed for you!

Hi ladies I'm feeling pretty negative about ttc too, I turn 36 next week and I just feel like it's not going to happen for us. We have said if I don't get pregnant by the end of the year we will get a doctors appointment to have things checked out.
Sorry you are feeling so down, I understand xxx

Sending hugs :hugs2:

Sending :hugs: to everyone who needs one.
I'm 38 this month and I must admit its on my mind that I'm getting older and ttc x

Sending :hugs: to everyone who needs one.
I'm 38 this month and I must admit its on my mind that I'm getting older and ttc x
Mine too, it’s my partner who is TTC at the moment and she’s 33 but I want to carry another baby at some point and I’m already 36.

Good morning ladies. Sorry to the ladies feeling down. :hugs:hope you start to feel better soon mood wise.

Afm I'm now 12dpo and 2 days out from af. Here is my fmu test. Didn't get to snap a pic till after about 10 mins. Got busy doing stuff. Thought I'd post it anyways. My bbs have been hurting since a few days after ovulation. But today they are so painful and feel swollen. The cramps I had yesterday have stopped. Not sure if thats good or not. Just taking it one day at a time. Trying to stay relaxed that everything will go smoothly.

Screenshot_20220802-101035_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220802-100955_Gallery.jpg

Good morning ladies. Sorry to the ladies feeling down. :hugs:hope you start to feel better soon mood wise.

Afm I'm now 12dpo and 2 days out from af. Here is my fmu test. Didn't get to snap a pic till after about 10 mins. Got busy doing stuff. Thought I'd post it anyways. My bbs have been hurting since a few days after ovulation. But today they are so painful and feel swollen. The cramps I had yesterday have stopped. Not sure if thats good or not. Just taking it one day at a time. Trying to stay relaxed that everything will go smoothly.

View attachment 1110400 View attachment 1110401
Painful swollen boobs is a really good sign! Fingers crossed all goes well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back