• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Fx AF stays away for you and it’s just a shy little bean in there!
Haha thanks but I knew I was out my temp dropped dramatically and I’ve just started spotting now, finally can move on

Before bed tests xx

20220802_011514.jpg 20220802_011212.jpg 20220802_011134.jpg

Hey everyone! I'm 14 dpo and have had a bfn today. I know it doesn't rule anything out, but it's also a little disheartening

How many dpo are you @tdog ?

I'm 8/9dpo as it 1:33am I'm prob 9dpo :shrug: I no if I don't get a line by 11/12dpo then I no I'm out as I always get a line at 9/10dpo xx

Jeez just realised how many times I've said dpo lmao xx

I'm 8/9dpo as it 1:33am I'm prob 9dpo :shrug: I no if I don't get a line by 11/12dpo then I no I'm out as I always get a line at 9/10dpo xx

Jeez just realised how many times I've said dpo lmao xx
You’re still early, definitely not out yet xxx

Jumping in with an August 12 testing date, I'd I can hold out that long.

Not likely to be a bfp as we weren't trying and only DTD once without protection at what turned out to be 5 days before I ovulated. But I've experienced both years of infertility, and years of hyperfertility so we'll see where the pendulum swings this time. Apart from the first two years of TTC my first, my problem is more staying pregnant than getting pregnant the first time (I've had 8 miscarriages).

9dpo and looks like a :bfn: got really bad af cramps aswell so feeling very out :cry: the cb looked like there was a line but frer looks negative xx

20220802_094903.jpg 20220802_094944.jpg 20220802_095025.jpg 20220802_095109.jpg 20220802_095234.jpg

Oh that sucks @tdog hoping a surprise bfp tomorrow for you!

Afm cd7 so nothing much to report here. I applied for a job then found out there is no childcare until January!! So i had to withdraw my application :( that sucked, it sounded like a good job too. Oh well hopefully something will come up when i need one

It would be nice @AlwaysTheAunt but tbh I'm very doubtful I no you shouldn't compare pregnancies or tests with each but was going through my photos of Heidi's and quinns and the last ones I didn't get a vvvf until the eve of 9dpo, might be just clutching at straws here lmao xx

Oh and so sorry about having to withdraw you application that sucks alot xx

Hi Ladies

Hopping over to August group after AF arriving today. Testing 31st.

Wishing everyone lots of luck :dust:
Have added your testing date. Sorry AF showed but hoping for this cycle to be the one xxx I’m with you waiting til end of the month xxx

Hi ladies feeling so fed up. cd16 and still have not had my peak opk and no ovulation yet.
I got a almost positive opk today I did 2 and both had matching lines but I know not peak because I know with easy&home and wondfo the test line goes darker than control line. I did 2 more and they are fainter. I normally o day 13 so feeling so fed up and just so worried. Also not taking anything that would delay it so I’m thinking it’s from covid.

really thinking my baby days are over and that miscarriage was my last chance. Near to tears and feel so sad. I know negative Nancy needs to go back in her box but this not ovulating is making me worry. I really wouldn’t care if I was younger.
I have 4 month until I turn 43.
:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"