• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@NightFlower I see that pink line clearly, congratulations :hugs:
@tdog I can see lines on all your test, Fx'd!
@Mum2Be22 that's exciting news about the twins!
@littlewitch I'm not sure about the old urine, I'm pretty sure there can be a breakdown of hormones, but I would think that would give you a false negative. I can't wait to see your next tests!

AFM, I need y'all's opinion. I usually do the CBFM at 545 when I wake to take my temp (I'm using different methods because I never know when I will be woken up and not be able to take temp or immediately take a test if I'm on call). Well, I got just another high reading this AM but I felt like today should have been peak, my temp dipped a lot and I finally had some EWCM. I then remembered I slept in last month and tested my peak day around 0900 (still in my window) rather than 0545, so I took an OPK when I got home around 0939-1000 and it had gotten SO much darker (not quite peak) so I decided to dip a Clearblue stick even if I can get a reading, and it LOOKS like a peak stick! I'm gonna attach the pic.

Should I count that as today being peak and assume I'm gonna ovulate over the next 24-48 hrs??? Or should I wait until tomorrow and see? If I wasn't inseminating I wouldn't be splitting hair quite so much and just assume it was over the next few days but with it being frozen sperm I need to split hairs, lol.

View attachment 1110365
I see what you mean about the CB stick, however the easy@home looks negative - I can understand how you feel, we do AI too, it’s so hard trying to pin down ovulation.

@Nima Thank you! It is interesting and different than what I was used to as an RN in a more urban area, though I worked at the slower-paced hospital in town then, too.

@tdog Thank you for looking! That's what I was thinking, but I'm just so nervous to miss it! I will do another OPK later today and see.

@HopefulPony I know this whole process is just so stressful for everyone, no matter which process you're using to conceive. It's nice seeing someone else going about it similarly, though! I know you're using a known donor so fresh vs. frozen, but aren't we all just trying to understand how these crazy bodies of ours work! lol

@Nima Thank you! It is interesting and different than what I was used to as an RN in a more urban area, though I worked at the slower-paced hospital in town then, too.

@tdog Thank you for looking! That's what I was thinking, but I'm just so nervous to miss it! I will do another OPK later today and see.

@HopefulPony I know this whole process is just so stressful for everyone, no matter which process you're using to conceive. It's nice seeing someone else going about it similarly, though! I know you're using a known donor so fresh vs. frozen, but aren't we all just trying to understand how these crazy bodies of ours work! lol
You’re right, it’s just a very stressful process however you’re doing it - but using a donor just adds a whole other level of complications! Our donor is our other partner who can only visit at certain times due to his kids and work, so we just have to try whenever we get the chance around ovulation. We don’t use OPKs at the moment as my fiancée decided it was too stressful to know exactly when it was happening in case we couldn’t try at exactly the right time. But with my boys I used OPKs and a known donor and inseminated on the peak day.

Looking forward to seeing your next OPK - remember it can change in just a few hours :)

Congrats NightFlower!
AFM, this morning's wondfo was significantly more faint. I will take one tonight and post once I do. I am really pretty sad right now.

@mbrew180 think doing twice a day opks is the beat option love, but I have everything tightly crossed that you get your peak soon xx

Congrats NightFlower!
AFM, this morning's wondfo was significantly more faint. I will take one tonight and post once I do. I am really pretty sad right now.
Thanks!
Aww I'm sorry your test was fainter. Hope next test looks better :hugs:

@littlewitch I'm so sorry your test looks fainter. I had this too in the beginning and so far it looks like it's still ok, so hopefully just a bit diluted. Trying to hold out hope for you. <3 hugs

@mbrew180 I would wait too. I know it's so scary to miss it but in my experience I always erred on the early side and never too late.

@littlewitch its still really early, could just be a slight difference in HCG levels in your urine, don’t lose heart xxx

Thank you all for the encouragement.
I am 36, and this will be my 3rd child. Part of me knows it may no longer be possible for me to remain pregnant.
On a positive note, my period is due August 5, so there is time for a positive outcome.

DH and I were just notified that we get to foster a set of twin brand new babies next week. They will be about two weeks old. If everything goes well in 6 months they will be ours <3 we normally just foster children, but these two really caught our eye and we met them this weekend instead of going camping with family. We have decided to ntnp until December. I’m still so young that we have plenty of time to have our own children. I’ll be testing on August 25th, my birthday!

That’s so exciting! We’ve been considering adopting and foster to adopt. We also want to foster anyway when the kids are older but have been debating whether to try adopting now or keep TTC. I think things are a little different over here and the agencies want couples to stop TTC for a certain amount of time before embarking on their adoption journeys. How wonderful that you can do both! Congratulations!

Done frer can't decide if the famous frer indent or start if something, supose will no tomorrow if it darkens up :shrug: xx

View attachment 1110356 View attachment 1110357

I see that clear as day, that’s definitely more than just an indent! Did you test again? Fx for you!

Afm 11dpo :bfp: and got my darkest test yet. It's taking a little to darken up and feels like af is on the way. Was due in 3 days. Have to have faith everything will go okay this time. I added a ticker to enjoy looking at. Hope that I don't jinx myself.

Good luck ladies looking forward to seeing some more bfps soon :dust::dust:

View attachment 1110363 View attachment 1110364

Congratulations! H&H 9 months to you!

@Mum2Be22 congratulations on fostering the twins! Hope all goes well for you guys so exciting.

@tdog i see it on the edited pic, hope it darkens for you soon

@littlewitch I am sending lots of luck your way, so sorry the test is lighter and hope as others have said it’s just the sample not anything else

Afm 14dpo no af yet and no bfp

@Mum2Be22 congratulations on fostering the twins! Hope all goes well for you guys so exciting.

@tdog i see it on the edited pic, hope it darkens for you soon

@littlewitch I am sending lots of luck your way, so sorry the test is lighter and hope as others have said it’s just the sample not anything else

Afm 14dpo no af yet and no bfp
Fx AF stays away for you and it’s just a shy little bean in there!

Thank you for looking ladies :) @jellybeanxx ill be testing in a bit before bed I'm such a night owl and don't sleep see lmao xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->