+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@NightFlower looking good love :) xx

Afm dome another few tests you no as you do :blush: see shadows but that is about all 10dpo now and tbh I should have had a stronger line by now if I was as I always get lines by 9/10dpo :shrug: think ill just wait for af now xx

20220803_180530.jpg 20220803_180623.jpg 20220803_180836.jpg

Thanks ladies O:)

@tdog sorry you think your out already. Good luck if you test again or next cycle

@HopefulPony I no thats the saying but I never had late bfp, I just no deep down that af is coming xx

Good luck you lovely ladies:dust: xx

Oooh, that looks really good! :bfp:

Thank you! I am very nervous to hear how my levels look tomorrow when the nurse calls... the chemical pregnancy last month really has me anxious. Last few days I've had hip/hip joint pain and a little bit of pelvic pain & tingling BBs.

Thank you! I am very nervous to hear how my levels look tomorrow when the nurse calls... the chemical pregnancy last month really has me anxious. Last few days I've had hip/hip joint pain and a little bit of pelvic pain & tingling BBs.

Congratulations hun. I'm almost 7weeks now and had 5 chemicals over the past year. I've had your symptoms and all normal hun as hard as it is try not to worry the best you can xx

They’re all good signs!!! Good luck for tomorrow :)

AF appeared this morning- so I’m out! Let’s hope this cycle I just started is it.

Hey @happyface82 nice to see you! Good luck for testing if I was you I'd be testing right now hehe have a good hols x
@NightFlower can't wait to see your lines get darker! Have you done a frer to see how dark that is? I'd be peeing on everything :haha:
No I only have strips right now . I usually have different ones but ran out of the other brands I had last cycle.

@tdog totally get it hope you’re wrong but sometimes we just knowxxx

@NightFlower looks good babe

Sorry girls for the infertility stress it feels like it’s getting more common. But I have friends that seem to get pregnant so easily and a friend that said well it shouldnt be too hard getting pregnant? I didn’t know what to say to that lol but I suppose if you’ve never tried you never know.

Seems so many of us are struggling so I’m
Sending the biggest hugs.

@HopefulPony thank you for sharing that love.

so cd17 today and still no peak opk. I’ve had a small amount of ewcm on and off but opks still negative. I feel like giving up ladies. I really don’t think I’m gonna get my rainbow and that miscarriage was my last chance:cry:

Seems so many of us are struggling so I’m
Sending the biggest hugs.

@HopefulPony thank you for sharing that love.

so cd17 today and still no peak opk. I’ve had a small amount of ewcm on and off but opks still negative. I feel like giving up ladies. I really don’t think I’m gonna get my rainbow and that miscarriage was my last chance:cry:
I’m so sorry you’re struggling so much honey, you never know xxx

@MumwithPCOS I hope iam aswell but I've had pre af spotting aswell, I no implantation can happen anywhere between 5dpo-14dpo but I'm not normally a late implantator:shrug: when they said more fertile after a miscarriage I had my hopes up I think and it was stupid to do so, now waiting for the bleeding then have to wait how ever long for ovulation again :cry: why is it so hard we dtd the day before ovulation the day of and the day after:shrug: xx

@MumwithPCOS I hope iam aswell but I've had pre af spotting aswell, I no implantation can happen anywhere between 5dpo-14dpo but I'm not normally a late implantator:shrug: when they said more fertile after a miscarriage I had my hopes up I think and it was stupid to do so, now waiting for the bleeding then have to wait how ever long for ovulation again :cry: why is it so hard we dtd the day before ovulation the day of and the day after:shrug: xx

Oh and I did test again and just the stupid shadow xz

20220803_213748.jpg 20220803_213820.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"