+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Congratulations hun. I'm almost 7weeks now and had 5 chemicals over the past year. I've had your symptoms and all normal hun as hard as it is try not to worry the best you can xx
Pinkfizz2015--did you do anything differently the cycle you conceived versus the cycles ending in chemicals?

I can also definitely commiserate with the feeling down and out about TTC right now.

After positive tests this past weekend, I am spotting today. This morning Wondfo was negative. Second chemical for me.

Right now, I am just going to cry and run the heartache away. This upcoming Monday, I have an appointment with my GYN for hormone labwork, thyroid labwork, and imaging to rule out mass/cyst/obstruction (because for the last several months during my luteal phase I have left pelvic pain).
Hopefully, answers regarding my health and fertility will help. My husband says maybe we can try again once I am seen.
Love and baby dust to all.

I can also definitely commiserate with the feeling down and out about TTC right now.

After positive tests this past weekend, I am spotting today. This morning Wondfo was negative. Second chemical for me.

Right now, I am just going to cry and run the heartache away. This upcoming Monday, I have an appointment with my GYN for hormone labwork, thyroid labwork, and imaging to rule out mass/cyst/obstruction (because for the last several months during my luteal phase I have left pelvic pain).
Hopefully, answers regarding my health and fertility will help. My husband says maybe we can try again once I am seen.
I’m so sorry :( good luck with the appointment xxx

I understand where you’re coming from.
I have endometriosis.
My husband and I have been trying since November to conceive.
I don’t always ovulate and my cycles are everywhere (from 9-49 days). I got hopeful this cycle when I realized I was ovulating- but then af showed up today and I may or may not have cried in the store when passing the baby stuff.

If your hormone testing ends up being really expensive- even with insurance- I used modern fertility home testing. It worked and I was able to have my ob explain my results to me.

I had good news on top of it all- the fertility center that I was waitlisted for earlier this year called- and now I’ll get my consultation.

I know good things are headed your way. It’s okay to have bad days- and it’s okay to have good days. Just know that you’re not alone in your struggle!

if you need someone to talk to- don’t hesitate to message me!

Pinkfizz2015--did you do anything differently the cycle you conceived versus the cycles ending in chemicals?
Hi hun my sex drive was very high from the day af stopped. I didn't track at all just relaxed about the whole thing. We dtd every 2 days and we used conceive plus fertility lube again (we used this when we conceived my daughter) tbh we used it cos I was very dry down there sure it was due to having covid the month before. Good luck hun have fun and enjoy it the week of ovulation lol xx

Well the spitting has stopped for now so just wait and see, I did test yes I no prob daft of me to do so but 11dpo in my head should have a darker line if I definitely was pregnant :shrug: xx

20220804_100210.jpg 20220804_100041.jpg 20220804_100017.jpg 20220804_095915.jpg

So sorry to hear this. I hope you can get some answers.

@tdog sorry love I can’t see any lines but that could just be me and my phone. Glad the spotting stopped

@ehjmorris it's OK love I'm just literally going with the flow now :shrug: have to just plod on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->