+++August Testing Group!!!+++

I’m keeping everything crossed so tightly for you @NightFlower.

@littlewitch
So sorry love. When I had the 4 chemicals in 7 months in 2020 I had all that blood work done. All came back normal so I don’t know why I had 4 almost back to back chemicals.
We did conceive our son on cycle 11 all natural after all those losses so please don’t give up hope love.
I had a chemical this year and a miscarriage too so I know how ure feeling right now and it sucks. It really is so so hard.

Cd18 having ewcm yesterday and more today but opk couldn’t be more negative.
Really really fed up now.

@littlewitch
So sorry love. When I had the 4 chemicals in 7 months in 2020 I had all that blood work done. All came back normal so I don’t know why I had 4 almost back to back chemicals.
We did conceive our son on cycle 11 all natural after all those losses so please don’t give up hope love.
I had a chemical this year and a miscarriage too so I know how ure feeling right now and it sucks. It really is so so hard.

Thanks Suggerhoney sorry your cycle is so messed up this month.

Well the spitting has stopped for now so just wait and see, I did test yes I no prob daft of me to do so but 11dpo in my head should have a darker line if I definitely was pregnant :shrug: xx

View attachment 1110494 View attachment 1110495 View attachment 1110496 View attachment 1110497

I do see something especially on the strip tests. Could you have ovulated a little later? I remember there being some uncertainty about the temp rise.

14dpo first 2 tests are fmu and last 2 are afternoon :bfp:
I Just pray this little bean sticks [-o<[-o<

View attachment 1110506

Fx for a happy and healthy 9 months!

@littlewitch

I tend to get increasing amounts of EWCM in the days before a positive OPK so hopefully you’re moving in the right direction!

AFM I had my gynaecologist appointment today, have posted it in my journal but will copy it here as well. Sorry it’s long!
The appointment started off a bit confusing! The doctor said that looking at my scan from a few weeks ago the large cyst I had was gone which is good. I said that’s also what was in the letter I was sent and I was relieved it was gone considering it was surgically removed by their team :dohh:
She said that wasn’t in the notes she had been given! We had a bit of a laugh about it though.
Once we got past that, she said that the scan looks healthy and the fact I had been ovulating was a good sign. The 6 months of bleeding previously meant she had considered booking me for a biopsy of my uterine lining but because my cycles seem to be regulating since the surgery, she didn’t want to risk doing anything especially as we’re TTC. She discussed giving me metformin again but doesn’t think I’ll need it. She did say I could ask my GP if in a few months time we were still TTC or if my cycles became anovulatory again.
She also suggested BUYING the pill and using it for one cycle if my cycles stopped again as forcing AF would mean I would then ovulate. Slightly concerning because obviously I live in a country where birth control is free on prescription and secondly I don’t think that’s correct about making me ovulate!
So it was generally a positive appointment if a bit frustrating at times.
Back to waiting to ovulate now I guess!
I’ve started getting a bit of EWCM but OPKs are very much negative.

I do see something especially on the strip tests. Could you have ovulated a little later? I remember there being some uncertainty about the temp rise.

Fx for a happy and healthy 9 months!

I tend to get increasing amounts of EWCM in the days before a positive OPK so hopefully you’re moving in the right direction!

AFM I had my gynaecologist appointment today, have posted it in my journal but will copy it here as well. Sorry it’s long!
The appointment started off a bit confusing! The doctor said that looking at my scan from a few weeks ago the large cyst I had was gone which is good. I said that’s also what was in the letter I was sent and I was relieved it was gone considering it was surgically removed by their team :dohh:
She said that wasn’t in the notes she had been given! We had a bit of a laugh about it though.
Once we got past that, she said that the scan looks healthy and the fact I had been ovulating was a good sign. The 6 months of bleeding previously meant she had considered booking me for a biopsy of my uterine lining but because my cycles seem to be regulating since the surgery, she didn’t want to risk doing anything especially as we’re TTC. She discussed giving me metformin again but doesn’t think I’ll need it. She did say I could ask my GP if in a few months time we were still TTC or if my cycles became anovulatory again.
She also suggested BUYING the pill and using it for one cycle if my cycles stopped again as forcing AF would mean I would then ovulate. Slightly concerning because obviously I live in a country where birth control is free on prescription and secondly I don’t think that’s correct about making me ovulate!
So it was generally a positive appointment if a bit frustrating at times.
Back to waiting to ovulate now I guess!
I’ve started getting a bit of EWCM but OPKs are very much negative.
Sounds like a positive appointment- if a bit confusing!!!

@littlewitch

Sorry you’re feeling so fed up, sending hugs xxx

@HopefulPony I really appreciate all ure kind messages to me hon you have been so lovely and supportive thank you.

that’s what I love about these testing groups all you amazing ladies and how supportive you all are.

@jellybeanxx
Sounds like ure appointment went well love if a little confusing.
We’re both in the same boat now waiting for stupid ovulation.
Cd19 now as past midnight and still negative opks.
I don’t know if it’s having covid last month that’s done this but my AF did show up 4 days early when I had it. I always bleed at 14/15dpo and I woke up bleeding at 11dpo. And now no ovulation. It’s so so disheartening and as we know no ovulation means no chance of a baby.
The latest I have ovulated was in April, I ovulated cd19 and that’s the latest I’ve ever ovulated like ever. But it was down to maca. And now cd19 and no ovulation. When I got the ewcm I got excited.
But it was kind of weird at first it was ewcm but looked a bit cloudy and was a tad thicker. I just don’t know when or even if I’m gonna ovulate at all. I’ve read that covid can cause infertility and that’s worrying me a lot.:nope:
I hope we both get our peak in the next day or so love. I was reading that ovulation after day 21 is not good and will most likely end in a MC. But I know one of the ladies on here said she ovulated on cd23 with her son, and I swear there was another lady that fell just b4 her period was due. I think it was @Rach87.
My heart goes out to you right now @jellybeanxx, all them cycles u had no ovulation, but now I really understand how stressful it is.
All I keep thinking is I’m nearly 43 I’m nearly 43 and when I’m 43 my chances of becoming pregnant and having a healthy baby at the end of it plummets.
My DH is still convinced we will have another baby. Just wish I felt at positive because I’m really thinking my baby days may be over. :cry:

I know im incredibly blessed already and folks probably think im selfish and should just be happy with what I have.
But I can’t help what my heart longs for. And that’s one more baby b4 im too old.

just want to have another bump and feeling a baby kicking and founding out gender and all those exciting things. I know Im crazy saying this but I want to experience labour again too and then holding a healthy baby at the end. Bringing that baby home to meat it’s siblings and then watching them all grow up together.

I pray every single lady in these testing groups or other in the ttc section and journals, I pray we all get our forever healthy take home Babies. And rainbow babies for us that have lost.

Ttc is such a horrible emotional rollercoaster.
:sad1:

Last edited:
@HopefulPony I really appreciate all ure kind messages to me hon you have been so lovely and supportive thank you.

that’s what I love about these testing groups all you amazing ladies and how supportive you all are.

@jellybeanxx
Sounds like ure appointment went well love if a little confusing.
We’re both in the same boat now waiting for stupid ovulation.
Cd19 now as past midnight and still negative opks.
I don’t know if it’s having covid last month that’s done this but my AF did show up 4 days early when I had it. I always bleed at 14/15dpo and I woke up bleeding at 11dpo. And now no ovulation. It’s so so disheartening and as we know no ovulation means no chance of a baby.
The latest I have ovulated was in April, I ovulated cd19 and that’s the latest I’ve ever ovulated like ever. But it was down to maca. And now cd19 and no ovulation. When I got the ewcm I got excited.
But it was kind of weird at first it was ewcm but looked a bit cloudy and was a tad thicker. I just don’t know when or even if I’m gonna ovulate at all. I’ve read that covid can cause infertility and that’s worrying me a lot.:nope:
I hope we both get our peak in the next day or so love. I was reading that ovulation after day 21 is not good and will most likely end in a MC. But I know one of the ladies on here said she ovulated on cd23 with her son, and I swear there was another lady that fell just b4 her period was due. I think it was @Rach87.
My heart goes out to you right now @jellybeanxx, all them cycles u had no ovulation, but now I really understand how stressful it is.
All I keep thinking is I’m nearly 43 I’m nearly 43 and when I’m 43 my chances of becoming pregnant and having a healthy baby at the end of it plummets.
My DH is still convinced we will have another baby. Just wish I felt at positive because I’m really thinking my baby days may be over. :cry:

I know im incredibly blessed already and folks probably think im selfish and should just be happy with what I have.
But I can’t help what my heart longs for. And that’s one more baby b4 im too old.

just want to have another bump and feeling a baby kicking and founding out gender and all those exciting things. I know Im crazy saying this but I want to experience labour again too and then holding a healthy baby at the end. Bringing that baby home to meat it’s siblings and then watching them all grow up together.

I pray every single lady in these testing groups or other in the ttc section and journals, I pray we all get our forever healthy take home Babies. And rainbow babies for us that have lost.

Ttc is such a horrible emotional rollercoaster.
:sad1:
I’m so sorry for what you’re going through xxx

Hi ladies. I notice some of you from my other post I made. Invited to come join by @Suggerhoney (thank you!) and would love to join.
A little story about where I’m at so far ;
Just had my beautiful baby boy, Noah, on May 25, 2022. I did have my first period postpartum on July 1st. Fiancé and I dtd on July 15 withdrawal method no protection (first & only time postpartum too!!) I downloaded a period tracker app and it also said my ovulation day was on July 15 (I had NO idea!!!) and my period is now 6 days late (which I thought maybe just from giving birth 2 months ago?!) then I started getting symptoms I had with Noah and decided to test, first one was super light and you could hardly see the second line but here are my two most recent. I am probably going to call my obgyn tomorrow morning to ask for blood work. Thank you ladies so much for taking the time to read and reply to my posts!

765E26DF-D446-4A97-B3AB-DA9AB98700A5.jpeg A1C8AB99-98B9-4CF1-B696-6975D7752C93.jpeg

Hi ladies. I notice some of you from my other post I made. Invited to come join by @Suggerhoney (thank you!) and would love to join.
Just had my beautiful baby boy, Noah, on May 25, 2022. I did have my first period postpartum on July 1st. Fiancé and I dtd on July 15 withdrawal method no protection (first & only time postpartum too!!) I downloaded a period tracker app and it also said my ovulation day was on July 15 (I had NO idea!!!) and my period is now 6 days late (which I thought maybe just from giving birth 2 months ago?!) then I started getting symptoms I had with Noah and decided to test, first one was super light and you could hardly see the second line but here are my two most recent. I am probably going to call my obgyn tomorrow morning to ask for blood work. Thank you ladies so much for taking the time to read and reply to my posts!

View attachment 1110519 View attachment 1110520

That looks darker!

I see them. They're very faint if you did ovulate on the 15th though. Good luck x

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->