+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@Suggerhoney Fx’d you caught the egg!! I really, really hope so for you, hun

@AlwaysTheAunt I feel you with the conflicting signs/tests there! Hopefully even if it isn’t quite time you’ll get in some good BDing over the next couple of days and it’ll cover you no matter what!

AFM, I hope no one minds but I’m going to ask for y’all to stalk my chart again, because even if this time isn’t the the time I need to learn from each cycle and I am CONFUSED! I love how when I charted and temped not trying it was a perfect beautiful ovulating chart and the last two have been CRAZY. View attachment 1110583

when I put another high temp in for tomorrow to see what FF gives me, I get dotted crosshairs on Friday CD 20, with my sticky CM and negative OPKs just because if temps I guess. I thought FF was supposed to take all signs/symptoms into account?
I find it gets confused if you put ewcm symptom on after the day it thinks is ovulation so it messes it up lol. If you take out the ewcm on day 19 I bet it changes ovulation to day 18 lol

Great lines @NDH :)

This morning tests are the same! Think i will try keep the wondfo for next month as these one step are the worst ive had yet! Never had any brand actually not turn positive, including this one i always used before.

20220809_070209.jpg

Hey ladies thought better update here cd1 for me so be testing in Sept now as it's how my cycle falls, but wishing all you ladies luck and love in the world xx
Sorry you got AF tdog :hug:

@Lightning7 thanks love onto next month I guess but it is what it is xx

@Nima thanks love I'll have a look :hugs: :flower: xx EDIT I'm already on the advanced :) xx

@mbrew180 I think what's confusing it are the pre-o temps, that are high in comparison to temps now. So it's calculating your covering as higher than it really is. I would say cd19. But it anyways means you're in with a good chance, doesn't it? Are you using the advanced algorithm in FF? I found it to be almost always accurate.

@NDH yay for progression!

Yes, I'm hoping it is CD 18 or 19 cause I think I would have a decent chance! And I know at this point it is what it is, so I should stop worrying so much and just wait to test, but I can't help but to be obsessed with it! Why aren't I getting crosshairs where I think I should, was there something wrong and that's why my Pre-O temps are so high? Am I not producing enough progesterone and that's why my Post-O temps are low? Or did I really just miss it and waste time and money? That last one I really want to know just so I can fix future cycles.
And yes! I am using the Advanced, I tried the others and FAM just gives me the same cause of the temps and OPK gives me CD 18 because of the OPKs and monitor.

I find it gets confused if you put ewcm symptom on after the day it thinks is ovulation so it messes it up lol. If you take out the ewcm on day 19 I bet it changes ovulation to day 18 lol

I thought that this was a great idea, so I tried it and it didn't work. I have no idea why it is being this way lol, but at this point, I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed and if I do have to move to another cycle, the next one will act a little more typical.

@tdog hehe negative Nancy is out in full force lol. I know she needs to get her arse back in that box.

@happyface82 so sorry it’s BFN love but hoping there is still time to get that BFP this cycle.

@elmum oh yeah those sound like great symptoms love. See that miscarriage I had I. June I wasn’t bloated at all which was unusual, because with my last 2 I was mega bloated at 4 weeks. I looked about 3 months gone.

@AlwaysTheAunt i would trust the wondfo one love as I have used wondfo opks a lot and did this cycle too and they have always been accurate. Esp with the cm too. I’m 3dpo today so ure just a few days behind me love. Fingers crossed this is your forever BFP cycle love.

@NDH looks great congratulations

@Xxenssial I see it love and really hope it’s the start of your BFP

@mbrew180 it looks like you ovulated on cd18 or 19 to me love. FF usually takes 3 days to confirm but I have had not confirm until I was 5 or 6dpo once or twice when I had a bit of a slower rise. Hope it confirms for you soon love.

ok ok so is that everyone? I don’t want to miss anyone out.
Sending you ALL
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

3DPO for me today.
Was sat in my garden last night and had a taste in my mouth like I was sucking on coins, or my gum or lip or something was bleeding. Then had it again the early hours. No blood tho.
I’ve been getting on off pains in the ovary I ovulated from. Which is weird.
Felt a bit sickly yesterday and also last night and this morning but my ibs has flared a bit so probably that.
I’m sure at 3dpo it’s way WAY to early to be heaving anypregnant signs yet.
No sore boobs or anything like that.
I did use to always get sore boobs right after ovulation the whole 11 months we were ttc in 2020. But since ttc this time around I’ve not had any sore boobs after ovulation. Not even once and we been ttc for 6 months now.
Should I be concerned I don’t get that anymore, like does it mean my ovulation is weaker now or something?. I was 40 in 2020 and now 42 nearly 43(DEC)
Nervous about testing. Scared to only see BFN and at the same time so so afraid too see lines that get really really blazing dark and then miscarry again.
I know I’m like a stuck record and keep saying this but this is the only place I can truly express my feelings and know you ladies that have been through alot of losses and recurrent loss and truly understand.
<3

Last edited:
@mbrew180 Why can’t our bodies just match up perfectly to computer models!! hahaha Don’t stress girl I think you had great timing. <3

Bfn for me today 12 dpo. Think I’m out for this cycle. Good luck everyone still to test. :dust:

Lol ok here’s a weird one… I just went back to the bathroom and took a peek at my tests from this am, I put them in a cabinet to dry every day. Well I look and there’s this!!
7FAED8B2-0F12-43C9-A1A7-8C33C958238F.jpeg

They were both stark negative when I left them, I waited til like 7 mins and put them away. I’m wondering if somehow the wondfo picked up some residue from a past opk I had put in there to dry?? I always wipe them off so they’re not wet or anything when I put them in there. So odd lol I’m like wtf is that!!

update- so I just looked in there and there was some water in the cabinet, I guess my fingers were maybe still wet bc I had just washed my hands, I’m positive some water got on the test and somehow picked up opk residue from a couple weeks ago lol so weird!!

Last edited:
Sounds like good symptoms @Suggerhoney! I had the metal taste with my daughter. I think it’s actually a good thing not to have sore bbs all 2ww, I had it all 2ww a couple months recently then not until just before af the last couple of months. My acupuncturist said it can mean your liver is a little sluggish if you have sore bbs the whole luteal phase. So I wouldn’t worry about it! I wish we had a printout of what our body is doing every month so we wouldn’t have to wonder lol!

@Suggerhoney I’ve found that my symptoms throughout my cycle have changed after each baby I’ve had and as I’ve got older as well. I don’t think it’s necessarily a sign that your progesterone is lower or anything, just your body reacting differently! Sounds like some positive symptoms you’re having though. Good luck!

@lomelindi17 that’s so strange, such a clear line!! Crazy that it could be from contact with an OPK?!

I’ve had a rough couple of days with one of the kids in hospital but he’s home and doing better now. We’re just all exhausted! So obviously now is the time I get a blazing positive OPK :haha: we managed one BD yesterday and I think that’ll have to do! Will see what happens!

@Suggerhoney I’ve found that my symptoms throughout my cycle have changed after each baby I’ve had and as I’ve got older as well. I don’t think it’s necessarily a sign that your progesterone is lower or anything, just your body reacting differently! Sounds like some positive symptoms you’re having though. Good luck!

@lomelindi17 that’s so strange, such a clear line!! Crazy that it could be from contact with an OPK?!

I’ve had a rough couple of days with one of the kids in hospital but he’s home and doing better now. We’re just all exhausted! So obviously now is the time I get a blazing positive OPK :haha: we managed one BD yesterday and I think that’ll have to do! Will see what happens!
Sorry your son was in hospital, I hope he’s on the mend now. Sending good wishes to your family xxx

Oh no bless him so glad he doing better and yey for blazing opk but boo about the timing of it how rude :haha: xx

@tdog hehe negative Nancy is out in full force lol. I know she needs to get her arse back in that box.

@happyface82 so sorry it’s BFN love but hoping there is still time to get that BFP this cycle.

@elmum oh yeah those sound like great symptoms love. See that miscarriage I had I. June I wasn’t bloated at all which was unusual, because with my last 2 I was mega bloated at 4 weeks. I looked about 3 months gone.

@AlwaysTheAunt i would trust the wondfo one love as I have used wondfo opks a lot and did this cycle too and they have always been accurate. Esp with the cm too. I’m 3dpo today so ure just a few days behind me love. Fingers crossed this is your forever BFP cycle love.

@NDH looks great congratulations

@Xxenssial I see it love and really hope it’s the start of your BFP

@mbrew180 it looks like you ovulated on cd18 or 19 to me love. FF usually takes 3 days to confirm but I have had not confirm until I was 5 or 6dpo once or twice when I had a bit of a slower rise. Hope it confirms for you soon love.

ok ok so is that everyone? I don’t want to miss anyone out.
Sending you ALL
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

3DPO for me today.
Was sat in my garden last night and had a taste in my mouth like I was sucking on coins, or my gum or lip or something was bleeding. Then had it again the early hours. No blood tho.
I’ve been getting on off pains in the ovary I ovulated from. Which is weird.
Felt a bit sickly yesterday and also last night and this morning but my ibs has flared a bit so probably that.
I’m sure at 3dpo it’s way WAY to early to be heaving anypregnant signs yet.
No sore boobs or anything like that.
I did use to always get sore boobs right after ovulation the whole 11 months we were ttc in 2020. But since ttc this time around I’ve not had any sore boobs after ovulation. Not even once and we been ttc for 6 months now.
Should I be concerned I don’t get that anymore, like does it mean my ovulation is weaker now or something?. I was 40 in 2020 and now 42 nearly 43(DEC)
Nervous about testing. Scared to only see BFN and at the same time so so afraid too see lines that get really really blazing dark and then miscarry again.
I know I’m like a stuck record and keep saying this but this is the only place I can truly express my feelings and know you ladies that have been through alot of losses and recurrent loss and truly understand.
<3

Thank you, Suggerhoney for taking a look! It's SO hard not to symptom spot and obsess, I've been doing the same thing, especially about my bbs being sensitive, I keep grabbing myself:dohh:. I don't have any advice for you, except that things do change over time, but have you had your day 21 progesterone checked, or is this an option for you?

Hi everyone, I'm back for the 2 week wait after my chemical pregnancy last month :( fingers crossed for a rainbow ✨️ good luck all testing, can't wait to analyse some lines!

All the fingers crossed for you!!!

Lol ok here’s a weird one… I just went back to the bathroom and took a peek at my tests from this am, I put them in a cabinet to dry every day. Well I look and there’s this!!
View attachment 1110595

They were both stark negative when I left them, I waited til like 7 mins and put them away. I’m wondering if somehow the wondfo picked up some residue from a past opk I had put in there to dry?? I always wipe them off so they’re not wet or anything when I put them in there. So odd lol I’m like wtf is that!!

update- so I just looked in there and there was some water in the cabinet, I guess my fingers were maybe still wet bc I had just washed my hands, I’m positive some water got on the test and somehow picked up opk residue from a couple weeks ago lol so weird!!

That is so weird! And just kind of cruel!!

I'm sorry your son was in the hospital, but I'm happy to hear he's doing better! Here's hoping that you're still able to catch that egg!!

I promise this will be the last charts I post (this cycle :haha:) but just wanted to show with the advanced vs the OPK detection. Ugh, I'll know in about a week! s_SN8ivJ.png s_stvKhU.png

So sorry, hope all is well now. It only takes one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->