+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Sorry to all those who have had losses, or AF got :hugs:

AFM, I'm somewhere between 7 and 10dpo (I was camping and wasn't tracking) and I got a line that I could see even without my glasses on. I thought it might have been in my head but once I found my glasses it was even more obvious. . idk how well the camera picked it up though.

IMG_20220807_084959977_copy_2340x3120.jpg IMG_20220807_084838110_copy_2340x3120.jpg

AFM, I'm somewhere between 7 and 10dpo (I was camping and wasn't tracking) and I got a line that I could see even without my glasses on. I thought it might have been in my head but once I found my glasses it was even more obvious. . idk how well the camera picked it up though.

View attachment 1110565 View attachment 1110566
Looks very good! Good luck!

View attachment 1110565 View attachment 1110566

Oooh yay I see it, hope it keeps getting darker!

Reactions: NDH
Sorry af got you @tdog :hug:

And so sorry @HopefulPony for the chemical. Hope next month is the one.

@josephine3 ughh sorry you’re dealing with that. Do you have full custody? If not maybe you should get it. If he isn’t gonna pay his share..
You absolutely do not need to allow him in your home either way. He can stay outside to pick up the kids. Keep all communication in writing so you have records. Good luck I hope you can keep him in his place!!

Yes this is me! And exactly spot on.
We are living proof that it can happen.

We tried for 4 years and then told we had nearly zero chance naturally conceiving due to sperm issues. Out of 13 embryos we only had 2 left on the day of transfer that became our twins. My egg quality was rubbish, AMH levels pretty rubbish. Multiple miscarriages because my egg quality was likely causing them and the reason we had so few surviving embryos. We decided to never do it again and felt lucky we got the twins against all the odds.
Fast forward 7 years pregnant naturally we lost that little one at 8 weeks but fell immediately the next month and had our little girl.
My husband had a vastectomy and one last hurrah I’m now pregnant with another baby naturally! Crazy all together. we don’t know how this pregnancy will go it’s 50/50 for me but trying to go with the flow.
But ladies I know it’s so hard to be disappointed each month, I was spending every waking moment testing for 4 years straight but please know that miracles can and do happen xx

Wow that is quite a story, so amazing you were able to have natural pregnancies after all that before! Hope you have a healthy full term pregnancy this time too <3

@GemmaG
Your story is so amazing.

@josephine3
Oh love I’m so sorry your dealing with all this crap. And yes u should definitely feel comfortable wearing PJs.

@tdog love ya hon, I expect illl be joining u in the September testing group. Don’t feel hopeful for this cycle.

@NightFlower glad the bleeding has slowed down hon.

I had such strong ovulation pains last night and my temp went up a bit today so think ovulation has happened.
Now the wait.

@GemmaG
Your story is so amazing.

@josephine3
Oh love I’m so sorry your dealing with all this crap. And yes u should definitely feel comfortable wearing PJs.

@tdog love ya hon, I expect illl be joining u in the September testing group. Don’t feel hopeful for this cycle.

@NightFlower glad the bleeding has slowed down hon.

I had such strong ovulation pains last night and my temp went up a bit today so think ovulation has happened.
Now the wait.

Love ya 2 but have some positivity woman:haha: :haha: I no its hard but try and have some :) xx

I will probably be back testing at the very end of the month.
My husband cracks me up because one second he will say that he doesn't want to try to conceive, and the next he says he doesn't want to do anything except cum in me.
Sir, that IS trying!
I will update you all after my GYN appointment tomorrow (to investigate my left pelvic pain).

I will probably be back testing at the very end of the month.
My husband cracks me up because one second he will say that he doesn't want to try to conceive, and the next he says he doesn't want to do anything except cum in me.
Sir, that IS trying!
I will update you all after my GYN appointment tomorrow (to investigate my left pelvic pain).

:dohh::rofl: Men!!

Just did a strip and there is the slightest shadow. Usually evaps faint with time but I can still see it half an hour later. Can’t capture it on my camera. But 12DPO in the morning. Surely there should be a clear line by now?

hi love. Just read that u lost a baby girl at 18 weeks. I never new that. That is heart wrenching. I am so so sorry you had to go through that kind of trauma my love. Absolutely devastating.

I’m so happy ure pregnant now and I pray ure scan goes really really well,

yes I was told I have a higher risk of twins now I’m over 40. I do have 2 sets of twins in family (my mums dads sister) and also dh has 2 sets on his dads side.
we have had 4 kids so far and so far avoided the twins unless it was with one of my losses.

I’m not sure how I feel about twins tbh, my husband would freek out I know that for Certain lol.
im hoping to fall with just the one baby.

how are you feeling hon any symptoms yet?
I am so tired and I am extremely bloated. I look like I’m five months along by the time bedtime hits each night. I always have slight cramping when I’m pregnant. It’s similar to AF cramps but not as painful, just noticeable. I have stopped testing as I really feel quite pregnant now. I did have the slightest bit of brown spotting (literally one spot) at 18 dpo. Same thing happened with my rainbow but at 23 dpo. No idea what it is, but it turned out fine last time, so I am hopeful it’s a good sign and not a bad one.

Hmmm two different brands same pee... do I count today as peak do you think? I plan on testing again later and tomorrow but what a difference in the tests? The one showing peak was dipped second so might dip again and see if the same comes up. Been crampy today so i suspect ovulation is very close. Cd 13

20220808_130814.jpg

Nope. It’s a BFN this morning. Just waiting for AF now. 1 more try before we go down the route of assisted conception. Maybe it’s a good thing. Maybe we’ll at least see some results that way.

Nope. It’s a BFN this morning. Just waiting for AF now. 1 more try before we go down the route of assisted conception. Maybe it’s a good thing. Maybe we’ll at least see some results that way.

Hoping you get a big surprise next month before going down that route! Sorry for the bfn :(

Well the next test was no better! Im going to put down Ovulation for the next 24-48hrs and hopefully hubby isnt too tired :)

Well the job i applied for still called me they want to chat and see if i am a fit or try work something out! Shame there is no childcare so only if i can start in january i could even take them up :( but happy to go in and chat and see if its something I could even work towards!

20220808_154507.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"