+++August Testing Group!!!+++

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Squee!

After 9 years of infertility and only getting pregnant via IVF in the past, it happening for me the "fun way" in less than a year at my age (I'm 36) is incredible and I'm in shock. Total shock. Here's hoping the lines continue to get darker, but I'm calling this a :bfp:

IMG_6739.jpeg IMG_6741.jpeg IMG_6742.jpeg

Hey ladies, long time no post for me! So we are waiting for AF so we can start our one month of BC to do blood tests and a mock IVF transfer, once the BC pack is done I’ll start my IVF injections, well this month I decided to try digital OPKS and I got a positive this morning, how likely are these to get false pos? All my IC OPKS look the same so I have a hard time believing the digital one as I have PCOS and never know when I O and can to months without AF.. thoughts?

805B8FF0-97C7-4243-A35E-9C7EB01D88B9.jpeg 44EE9D4C-942A-4999-B8A2-FC8CB401478F.jpeg

I wonder if maybe I have a bad batch of IC OPK? Hmm

It's just strange love, I no there was one cycle I got a positive on a clearblue different opk and the tests were like your abit darker but I did ovulate as I feel ovulation xx

@co_fostermom I remember your journey with your first one and so excited for you that this is happening now! I had a huge smile on my face when I saw your tests. Congratulations!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Squee!

After 9 years of infertility and only getting pregnant via IVF in the past, it happening for me the "fun way" in less than a year at my age (I'm 36) is incredible and I'm in shock. Total shock. Here's hoping the lines continue to get darker, but I'm calling this a :bfp:

View attachment 1110693 View attachment 1110694 View attachment 1110695
Hi, congratulations! Can I ask how many DPO you are?

I'm trying to be patient and wait for Friday to test! Im currently 7DPO ( I think )

@angelbump I think it's different for everyone but mine only tend to get dark for about 12 hrs and it slowly leads up then drops off again. If you are doing one a day try to do them at the same time each day as they do change throughout the day x

Thank you, I don't know what I'm doing really with opks x

With OPKs they don’t tend to get darker and darker. They are all over the place. There not like a pregnancy test. Also with a opk u can have a complete negative one day and then the next could be positive. I find when I get matching lines on a opk I normally get my peak on the same day. Like a few hours later. Peak is when the test line is darker than the control line depending on which opks you are using. As some don’t go darker than the control line and only get to matching.
But most will go darker than control line.
Good luck. Also make sure u test at least twice a day because some women can have a very short peak and miss it.
Hope that helps love
Thank you, fingers crossed I'll start doing it twice a day then just incase I miss it x

Hi everyone!!

Apologies for being away a few days I went into a bit of a downer because I was cramping and sure I was loosing out this month again but here are yesterdays (top) and todays (bottom) tests, can you see anything?

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WITH BFPS!!!!! whoooooop!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

I will go catch up on the thread properly after work :) xx

20220817_132513.jpg 20220817_132458.jpg 20220817_132519.jpg 20220817_132526.jpg 20220817_132530.jpg

Hi, congratulations! Can I ask how many DPO you are?

I'm trying to be patient and wait for Friday to test! Im currently 7DPO ( I think )
I’m 11dpo today. Even with IVF I never got a positive before 10dpo or what would have been the equivalent of 10dpo.

Hi everyone!!

Apologies for being away a few days I went into a bit of a downer because I was cramping and sure I was loosing out this month again but here are yesterdays (top) and todays (bottom) tests, can you see anything?

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WITH BFPS!!!!! whoooooop!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

I will go catch up on the thread properly after work :) xx

View attachment 1110698 View attachment 1110699 View attachment 1110700 View attachment 1110701 View attachment 1110702

I think I see something but did it show up in the time limit? Those can dry with a gray line and get your hopes up for nothing. But if it showed up in the time limit keep testing! It’s a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->