+++August Testing Group!!!+++

I think I see something but did it show up in the time limit? Those can dry with a gray line and get your hopes up for nothing. But if it showed up in the time limit keep testing! It’s a good sign.

It did show up in the time frame and Ive jsut done an afternoon one on a different brand with a faint line, it wasnt visable on my phone camera until the test dried a bit so I took the pic when it was dry but the line come up within 2-3 mins, if that makes sense?

It did show up in the time frame and Ive jsut done an afternoon one on a different brand with a faint line, it wasnt visable on my phone camera until the test dried a bit so I took the pic when it was dry but the line come up within 2-3 mins, if that makes sense?

Yep that’s a good sign!!!!

I've just done an evening one and it is slightly darker than my afternoon one happy dance!
Can't wait to see that line get darker and join you ladies in the tww. So painfully impatient for it today!

@co_fostermom
I’m so happy for you too. I know u have struggled so much and had to have IVF and now here you are. It’s brilliant news and I’ve got everything so tightly crossed for a sticky beanie love. God sure knows when to surprise us when we least expect it.
I watch a couple called Brad and Rach On YouTube. They have 3 year old twins via ivf and a 2 year old girl which happened completely natural. They have just had another set of twins via IVF. But I remember when they fell naturally with there 2 year old and how shocked they were. It was wonderful. Got me all emotional.
There is another lady that had IVF then she fell pregnant naturally and had a baby in 2020 and she’s now pregnant again naturally. I think she is in the April due date group so ure somebody that has been on a similar journey to you.

@PinkCupcakes
That’s so strange that you have peak on the digital not not the ICs. I’ve used that CB 4 days fertile digital opk before and always had peak strip opks the time I get peak digital. Wondering if the strip opks mite be a bad batch. I mean it does happen . But I would go with the digital. Good luck love.

@josaphine
Good luck for when you test again love.

@angelbump
Ure welcome love.

@35TTC
Good luck

@ukgirl23
Still seeing lines love and hope they get darker .

@xxmyheartxx
Thanks love. Feeling proper down. I just hate knowing ure out and the waiting to bleed and ovulate again it is definitely the most sucky part of ttc.
The 2ww I don’t mind as much. Just hate this part. Had a good cry today.
My husband still says we will have another baby but I’m losing hope of it ever happening again now.
I should be 15 weeks pregnant now:cry:

@mbrew180
Thanks. Im proper feeling down. I was so hopeful with that big temp drop then huge rise and the matalic taste. At 8dpo I think I new deep down I was going to be out because I had no cramping. And when I’m pregnant I feel implantation just the same as I feel ovulation. But seeing That BFN today really upset me.
Now the waiting to bleed and ovulate again just sucks. I was so excited when we first started ttc. But since my miscarriage in June I just don’t feel excited anymore. And now I’m going into 7 months of trying and the longer it’s taken the more I think I’m too old and it’s not going to happen.
I would of been 15 weeks pregnant now.

my husband is still positive we will have another baby but I just don’t share that positivity esp when reading the stats of ttc at 43. I turn 43 on December 17th) it just makes me feel sad.
:cry:

Well I stupidly did a cb early on no hold at all, which was a daft thing to do I should have just held a while :dohh:

Here it is anyway, I'm not positive but I do think I see a shadow of something going on

Screenshot_20220817-200904.png Screenshot_20220817-200702.png Screenshot_20220817-200744.png

@PinkCupcakes yay!! Have fun tonight! Xx good luck

@co_fostermom congratulations hun I’m over the moon for you especially hearing of your troubles!

@josephine3 haha girl I wouldn't even if I was close!!! I like to see those pics. Got a feeling about this month for you xxxx that pic looks like something of course stupid clear blue but shadow looks different

@Suggerhoney it sucks you think you’re out your wait was so long for O and to test this month. I truely hope you get a surprise xxx hugs xxx

@tdog how you going hun?

@MumwithPCOS hey love thanks for asking after me I'm OK waiting to ovulate which is taking forever:cry: only cd11 tho don't normally ovulate until cd15 and onwards so shall see when that will be xx hope you OK also xx

Aww thanks @MumwithPCOS did you see my test from this morning with fmu? There was a definite line on that one but of course I can't trust it yet... Gonna be a long few days full of testing I feel lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->