+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Hehe we DTD, keep your fingers crossed and pray for us!!! I’m really hoping we get lucky and don’t need IVF.

@Suggerhoney I'm so sorry you're feeling so down. I wish I had any advice or the right, magical thing to say to make you feel better, but I don't. All I can say is I'm so sorry that you're going through so many emotions and uncertainty.

As for all the positive tests and OPKs, such an exciting time for you all! Fx's for darker lines and fruitful BDing.

I started spotting some this afternoon finally so hoping I'll get a full flow in the next hour or so.

Thank you @MumwithPCOS @HopefulPony and @mbrew180 for your kind words.

I think if I just new I was definitely gonna have my rainbow then I would feel so much better. But it’s the unknown and worry that my time is running out. The miscarriage hit me so hard. I just pray that wasn’t my last chance and my rainbow is still coming.
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

@mbrew180 im so sorry your out too love. I should be bleeding by 15dpo so we won’t be too far away from each other in our cycles. I normally ovulate early on cd13 but covid made me ovulate so late. Im hoping everything will be back to normol now and will ovulate at my normol time again. Late ovulation is no fun at all. This is the longest cycle I’ve ever had in my whole life.
See I was told as long as I’m ovulating every month then I am still fertile and can still have babies.
And I do ovulate every month. It’s been late a few times with covid and other reasons but I still ovulate within the normal time limit .
I mean I know im still fertile as I’ve fell twice since we started TTC end of Feb. I know I lost them but surly that’s a good sign everything is still working . Just need one to stick. it did take us 11 cycles and 4 chemicals in 2020 b4 falling with our one year old on the 11th cycle.
Maybe it will be the same this time too??
Only difference is I was 40 when we was ttc last time and now I’m 42.:confused:

@Suggerhoney Yeah, we should be pretty close, honestly, because I ovulate around CD 16-18.

I read It Starts With The Egg, and I am on a cocktail of supplements, and I'm not even taking them all since I have no known fertility issues. But, I am taking Lipoic Acid, Inositol, CoQ10, PNV, Fish Oil, and a Probiotic. And, I take EPO before ovulation to help w/ my cervical mucus. I'm really hoping all of this will help me have good eggs and help those stupid frozen sperms get up there! Are you taking anything to try to help w/ your eggs and such?

Here’s all three tests from three different times of the day and one even with very diluted urine

A841E02D-F77A-4E07-97C0-CE6571F964DB.jpeg

@Suggerhoney I just want to give you a big hug. I’m a walking testimony of freaking anything is possible, so I hope that encourages you. But I totally get it. This journey is never easy and it seems with each passing unsuccessful cycle, the stakes get higher and the emotions get harder. I really do hope you get your rainbow baby. Hang in there.

@PinkCupcakes so lovely to see you on here and SO exciting that you’re ovulating. Everything crossed for you lovely!

@co_fostermom seeing the ticker on your posts makes me so happy, massive congratulations! What an incredible thing to happen!

@Suggerhoney big hugs to you, I completely sympathise with going through all the waiting and slowly having your hope slip away. I know age is a factor and while fertility does gradually decline, it doesn’t just drop off a cliff so I wouldn’t focus too much on a number. I know that’s easier said than done but women are having babies later and later now and falling naturally.

I’m 9DPO today and had a clear BFN this morning as well as a further temp drop. I’m absolutely gutted :cry:
My struggle with TTC has always been anovulatory cycles so I naively thought that now I’m ovulating regularly, I would get pregnant fairly quickly but obviously not!

@PinkCupcakes so lovely to see you on here and SO exciting that you’re ovulating. Everything crossed for you lovely!

@co_fostermom seeing the ticker on your posts makes me so happy, massive congratulations! What an incredible thing to happen!

@Suggerhoney big hugs to you, I completely sympathise with going through all the waiting and slowly having your hope slip away. I know age is a factor and while fertility does gradually decline, it doesn’t just drop off a cliff so I wouldn’t focus too much on a number. I know that’s easier said than done but women are having babies later and later now and falling naturally.

I’m 9DPO today and had a clear BFN this morning as well as a further temp drop. I’m absolutely gutted :cry:
My struggle with TTC has always been anovulatory cycles so I naively thought that now I’m ovulating regularly, I would get pregnant fairly quickly but obviously not!

aw man :( I feel for you babe. I thought that O was my only contestant too!! But seeing as most are confirming O it blows my mind! So many factors. I’ve given up kinda thing and just letting things happen. I just don’t feel fertile unfortunately I feel like it’s not gonna happen. I hope you might get something by 12 dpo xx

@josephine3 that fmu does look pretty promising xxx

@MumwithPCOS :hugs: PCOS sucks doesn’t it? It just feels so unfair that there are women who are ridiculously fertile and then those of us here that agonise over it every time. I know I’ve been one of the lucky ones with being able to have babies but I just wish it wasn’t such a struggle and I could’ve had the family I wanted without all the heartache.
At least we’ve all got each other here and we’re not going through this alone!

@jellybeanxx so sorry about bfn :cry: hope the temp drop doesn't mean af for you, when I mmc I naively thought I'd fall straight away because I'd been told very fertile after a miscarriage clearly my body didn't get that memo :shrug: hate the ovulating waiting time such a boring time, on another note ladies I've finally got a job, I worked at my kids school until I had quinn then stopped but with inflation thinks it time I went back to work and got a freaking job haha xx

Hi ladies,

Reading through this thread has made me feel I'm not alone and going crazy! ](*,)
I've been referred to gyno fertility clinic after trying for 12 months so I'm just waiting for an appt.
I was hoping this month to have conceived naturally so I dont have to - I find out tomorrow or Saturday whether it worked or not!

Boobs hurt, high soft cervix, so SO tired, feel sick ...done an OPK last night as saw some women had a positive OPK that lead to BFP! It was positive so fingers crossed.

Hoping lots more positives & double lines for all the ladies in this group. Its lovely to read how supportive and encouraging you all are for eachother xx

@xloulabellex fingers crossed for you xx

@35TTC :hi: and welcome have everything crossed for you, how tough ttc is it's awful, yes I get excited when a ovulation test goes positive but the excitement disappeares soon after tho, I'm such a negative Nancy tho :haha: fingers crossed for your test tomorrow or Sat xx

@xloulabellex fingers crossed for you xx

@35TTC :hi: and welcome have everything crossed for you, how tough ttc is it's awful, yes I get excited when a ovulation test goes positive but the excitement disappeares soon after tho, I'm such a negative Nancy tho :haha: fingers crossed for your test tomorrow or Sat xx

Thank you, you too!

Have you had a positive OPK before AF is due that lead to BFN? Im assuming this is what will happen tomorrow but I've read a lot of peoples that lead to positives xx

Thank you, you too!

Have you had a positive OPK before AF is due that lead to BFN? Im assuming this is what will happen tomorrow but I've read a lot of peoples that lead to positives xx

In all honesty love its mix match me personally don't get positive opks on leas upto af they dark on lead up but not positive, when been pregnant the opks ain't always positive until after, fxd for you tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->