• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@MrsKatie looking fab

@ukgirl23 I've found with ic I'm normally 18/20dpo to be a line stealer, fab news with frer for you!

@tdog ds1 was conceived 7 days before ov, definitely still in with a chance! Keeping everything crossed

@Mum2Be22 I hope af stays away for you x

Thanks ladies I'm just so so worried that we have missed our chance I supose only time will tell now xx

@MrsKatie fantastic progression ❤️ xx

hi I just wanted to come in with a warning, the internet cheapies dont really ever darken up after a point, line progression is best with a frer :D lol!!!

My lines are fine thankfully after a restless nights sleep!
Glad your lines are looking good

Morning ladies hope we are all well, iam 100% out this month we dtd 2 days before ovulation, he didn't want to last night as he was knackered and I think I ovulated last night as I had the pain, question tho if we dtd today do you think we might be still in with a chance? My o tests for reference xx

View attachment 1110886 View attachment 1110887 View attachment 1110888
Dtd 2 days before ovulation you have a great chance. The guys or girls will be waiting for the egg. Good luck

@MrsKatie
That is great progression. Such a good line for just 10dpo. Mine was way fainter at 10dpo with my son and with the miscarriage in June but then like yours at 11dpo.
I rekon that was implantation bleeding and I googled for ya and it can hr heavy ish. Said some mistake it for AF.
Hope to be joining you soon love but I’ve a feeling we will be trying for another few months yet. Took nearly a year for Harley so thinking will be the same this time or longer: this is cycle 7 ttc now.

@ukgirl23
What ICs are you using? I actually found my ICs better than Frer with my son and the miscarriage in June.
I was using easy&home, wondfo and babyplan. Glad ure lines are darker fx it continues.

@tdog
I’m with the other ladies on here. U have a good chance still just from dtd 3 days ago.
I’ve knows lots of ladies on here only dtd a few days b4 ovulation and bam pregnant.

@Mum2Be22
Those sound like good symptoms love. I felt for sure my AF was coming with my 3 year old son.

@RainbowBaby13
How’s you love?

@MrsKatie
That is great progression. Such a good line for just 10dpo. Mine was way fainter at 10dpo with my son and with the miscarriage in June but then like yours at 11dpo.
I rekon that was implantation bleeding and I googled for ya and it can hr heavy ish. Said some mistake it for AF.
Hope to be joining you soon love but I’ve a feeling we will be trying for another few months yet. Took nearly a year for Harley so thinking will be the same this time or longer: this is cycle 7 ttc now.

@ukgirl23
What ICs are you using? I actually found my ICs better than Frer with my son and the miscarriage in June.
I was using easy&home, wondfo and babyplan. Glad ure lines are darker fx it continues.

@tdog
I’m with the other ladies on here. U have a good chance still just from dtd 3 days ago.
I’ve knows lots of ladies on here only dtd a few days b4 ovulation and bam pregnant.

@Mum2Be22
Those sound like good symptoms love. I felt for sure my AF was coming with my 3 year old son.

@RainbowBaby13
How’s you love?

Hi! I'm doing ok. I've been a walking zombie lol. Between my work hours and son's school schedule I'm exhausted lol. You? ❤️

Hi! I'm doing ok. I've been a walking zombie lol. Between my work hours and son's school schedule I'm exhausted lol. You? ❤️

Bless ya love. I’m doing ok.
Still clinging on to a tiny bit of hope we will get our rainbow. Cd3 so at that crappy stage of waiting to stop bleeding and then ovulation.
My cycle was messed up because of covid but hopefully this one will be back to norm.

I feel so sick ladies, my stomach is growling but I am not hungry. If that makes any sense. I'm also cramping like crazy, I feel like AF is coming but I'm not bleeding or anything. I have no idea what's going on...I am so scared to test.
Hope these are good signs! Goodluck for when you do decide to test

@ukgirl23 so glad your lines are good! What a relief

@Mum2Be22 8dpo is early for af isn’t it? Any chance it could be implantation

afm 8/9dpo fmu cheapies start white
I knew it was too good to be true :(
Hoping just too early yet
Cramping still happening so hoping that’s a good sign

@ukgirl23 so glad your lines are good! What a relief

@Mum2Be22 8dpo is early for af isn’t it? Any chance it could be implantation

afm 8/9dpo fmu cheapies start white
I knew it was too good to be true :(
Hoping just too early yet
Cramping still happening so hoping that’s a good sign

sorry about the BFN love but 9dpo still early. I know some women get BFPs at like 8dpo on here but for me it’s always 10dpo. So still time love and cramping is a good sign
I was out last cycle and I had no cramping at all.
Fx love

I
sorry about the BFN love but 9dpo still early. I know some women get BFPs at like 8dpo on here but for me it’s always 10dpo. So still time love and cramping is a good sign
I was out last cycle and I had no cramping at all.
Fx love
I know way to early, I’m probably only 8 today anyway
Just hate tests that give such convincing lines

I

I know way to early, I’m probably only 8 today anyway
Just hate tests that give such convincing lines

Yeah I really wish they would pull all tests that give those lines off the shelves it’s terrible and gives so much false hope. I have so many different brands of pregnancy tests just so if I do get a line I can back it up with others.

wondfo, babyplan, pregmate and easy&home always give shadows. And I don’t think even shadows should be aloud . Only if pregnant. Can’t believe some of the shocking Frer indents lately. It’s so so wrong. They used to be the best.
Hope ure BFP is coming love in a day or so. Fingers and toes crossed

I'm trying to catch up.

@Suggerhoney I'm sorry AF came around, but I'm glad it's come so you can move on to ovulation!

@NightFlower Fx's, those are beautiful lines already!

@MrsKatie, I definitely see the progression!

Fingers crossed for everyone that is stuck waiting, for O, for AF, for confusing lines to darken up!

Thanks @mbrew180 that sure was a long arse cycle it felt like it was never going to end. Cd4 now as it’s past midnight and AF should be on her way out by cd5 but can sometimes linger too day 6. I normally bleed supper heavy but hasn’t been too bad, leaked out yesterday when I got up in the morning but other than that it’s not been too bad.

it’s just that waiting to ovulate now. If it’s at my normal time then I should only have about 9 more days to wait. But if this cycle is still messed up from covid then I could ovulate on cd20 again. I hope it’s earlier. Even day 17 or something would be better than day 20. It’s just so long to wait and I feel like we do enough waiting.
Not sure if September will be our BFP month but we shal see I guess,

how you doing love?

@NightFlower
Oh gosh it’s horrible waiting to test too see if the lines are darker, it is so so nerve wracking. I totally get how your feeling right now love. A nervous wreck, I hope ure tests are darker tomorrow. I’ll be jumping up and down full of joy.

my boy is nearly one now ladies. We started trying when he was 5 months old and now he’s about to turn one in about a week.
In a weird way I feel better about ttc now because he’s older. I know now if I do get blessed there will be a nice age gap. if that makes sense.

How’s the weather where you all are now? we’ve had rain and the humidity dropped and it was absolutely bliss.
Im definitely looking forward to the autumn. Crispy leaves and beautiful colours and cosy nights in eating rubbish and watching movies. Ahhhh bliss :angelnot:

AFM, 7 dpo here. Wondfo BFN, but I did take it randomly at night after a 2 hour hold. Will test with tomorrow's FMU. <3 to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->