• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Thanks. They were barely there and faint last few days thought I was just seeing them because I wanted to. then the 2 I took today smu and afternoon bam they were showing up really good. :dance:They look way better in person.

Hope it's not like the last 2 months I get around 4+2 then loose the baby and start bleeding. I'm trying to stay positive that this baby will be OK. As we only have till Dec to try and that's not very long. It's already been over a year of trying with no luck/sticky baby yet.
I've got everything crossed for you stick little one stick xx

DH was nice enough to bring my tests home this afternoon he was called into work today, and brought me flowers and chocolates. Tomorrow is my birthday. I’ll be testing tomorrow I’m scared as I’ll only be 8 dpo…but we will see! <3

my test lines look lighter today so now I am in full panic mode, peeing on tests all the time thinking maybe this is the start of the end! I am terrorfied

my test lines look lighter today so now I am in full panic mode, peeing on tests all the time thinking maybe this is the start of the end! I am terrorfied
Hope everything is OK. Do you photos of your tests?

@MrsKatie
I am so sorry your bleeding love. I had bleeding at 6 and 14+5 weeks with my youngest. Hopefully it’s just a bit of implantation bleeding love. Tests look good. What test is the one with the dark pink handle?
I hope they continue to get darker and the bleeding stops.

@ukgirl23
So sorry your tests are fainter. Maybe pee is more diluted or something?
Can totally understand your concern as I’ve been where you are so so many times.
Didn’t end well for me, but then in June I had blazing BFPs, very very dark but sadly
lost that baby too at 5+1 weeks, I always thought tests getting darker was a good sign but didn’t work out that way for me in June sadly.
With all my chemicals tho my lines only were faint and never got dark.

so many things can effect the darkness like maybe the new tests don’t have as much dye in. Or maybe your pee was more diluted.
Even drinking more the previous day can cause fainter lines the next day.

I really hope that’s all it is with you.
Good luck.

@Mum2Be22
Glad ure DH let you have your tests back. It does get a bit obsessive doesn’t it.
My husband can’t understand why I test early. He just doesn’t get it at all.
Men lol.
Good luck for when u do test next love.

@josephine3
It’s so cool to be cycle buddies with you love. I have a feeling I will ovulate around cd17 or 18. I have everything crossed for you this cycle love <3

I hope she is ok.
@Suggerhoney thanks sweetie. I just don’t know what’s going on. Tests were darker tonight and spotting stopped but I still don’t think it’s good. Lots of cramping and that was just too much blood to be ok.

BC630D98-3A7F-41A8-9D9E-738969A49554.jpeg

These were my tests from a different brand yesterday. Lines are still obvious but way more faint than a few days ago. I don't know if it's just a brand thing. No signs of AF yet at all. Such a darn hard waiting game. I was around 4 weeks 5 days yesterday when I tested. These lines are definitely darker than my last m/c in sept 2021. But in 2015, I had an m/c too and those lines are similar to my current lines.

56380115-460D-4A47-9B7E-3EC03C8B671C.jpeg

I hope she is ok.
@Suggerhoney thanks sweetie. I just don’t know what’s going on. Tests were darker tonight and spotting stopped but I still don’t think it’s good. Lots of cramping and that was just too much blood to be ok.

View attachment 1110879
How far are you along dear??? Sorry to hear about the spotting. AFM, I'd rather have full-blown AF than this crappy limbo not-sure-what's-going-on stage.

Morning ladies hope we are all well, iam 100% out this month we dtd 2 days before ovulation, he didn't want to last night as he was knackered and I think I ovulated last night as I had the pain, question tho if we dtd today do you think we might be still in with a chance? My o tests for reference xx

20220824_062519.jpg 20220824_170234.jpg 20220825_090400.jpg

Hey ladies
Will catch up soon, been trying to pass the time
I’m either 7/8dpo I believe 8 as I felt the pain the same day as peak opk (high and peak in same day)
Had cramps yesterday and stronger ones today on right side, couldn’t help myself bfn this morning on cheapies but this afternoon I got these
And I’ve just taken another lot 2.5hrs later and same result even darker (unsure if frer but wondfo definitely pink)

C3BEEC1E-58E1-4DD7-A349-89AFB66AC4F9.jpeg

Hey ladies
Will catch up soon, been trying to pass the time
I’m either 7/8dpo I believe 8 as I felt the pain the same day as peak opk (high and peak in same day)
Had cramps yesterday and stronger ones today on right side, couldn’t help myself bfn this morning on cheapies but this afternoon I got these
And I’ve just taken another lot 2.5hrs later and same result even darker (unsure if frer but wondfo definitely pink)

View attachment 1110889

I see the lines! Congrats! Great lines for 8 DPO! I see you have twins!! Do twins run in your family? Perhaps you have twins again?

Good morning ladies…decided not to test today. I have horrible cramps, and not feeling very well. I don’t know if it’s nerves for this weekend or what. I guess we will see how I feel tomorrow morning <3

I see the lines! Congrats! Great lines for 8 DPO! I see you have twins!! Do twins run in your family? Perhaps you have twins again?
Thank you
I still think they are not real lines tho, until they get darker I can’t count them as I’ve had some shocking false positives
I do have twins, my mum had twins but one didn’t make it and my partner is a twin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->