• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

My fmu and afternoon tests and comparisons pic. Bottom one was a little more dry before I could take the photo. Looks like it's getting darker.

1661531884552.jpg

Hey all just wanted to pop in here with an update. Definitely pregnant! Symptoms are way stronger than I expected. Betas looking good.

I hope you’re all doing well and I’m sorry to all those AF got and big congrats to all the BFPs!

NightFlower--i see that line! So promising. I hope with all my heart that this is it for you.

Happy
Hey all just wanted to pop in here with an update. Definitely pregnant! Symptoms are way stronger than I expected. Betas looking good.

I hope you’re all doing well and I’m sorry to all those AF got and big congrats to all the BFPs!

Congratulations!!! Sooo wonderful to hear great news!!!

@Suggerhoney I've been ok. Last was my long call week so I had 24 hr call Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so I have just felt so tired. I am on CD 9 now, I usually O around 16-20 myself, so I still have some waiting to do.

@cheerios and @Mum2Be22 I am so sorry AF got you both.

@NightFlower beautiful lines! I love seeing your ticker

@MrsKatie Great Progression! Congratulations

Sorry to hear AF caught you too. But on the bright side, we are totally cycle buddies! I'm CD 1 today too! How long are your cycles usually?? I might sit out the next cycle of Sept because my last cycle was wayyyy too long, and now this miscarriage. I might want to let my cycle regulate itself for one cycle before trying actively again in October.

This is my 2nd cycle off birth control, so it’s been around 28-30 days. We will see we are still trying to figure out whether or not we want to use OPKs or just go with the flow. I would love a June baby.

Stupid spotting has started again, I hate this. Waiting on results of the first draw.

Hcg is 36 at 11dpo. With the pink/brown spotting I am not optimistic. We’ll see what it says on Sunday. :(

Bless ya love. I’m doing ok.
Still clinging on to a tiny bit of hope we will get our rainbow. Cd3 so at that crappy stage of waiting to stop bleeding and then ovulation.
My cycle was messed up because of covid but hopefully this one will be back to norm.
I'm praying you get your rainbow ❤️❤️❤️ And hopefully your cycle goes back to normal as well :hugs:

@MrsKatie
Thanks love that really means a lot you saying that. Can I just say u have always been so lovely and supportive too.
Ure tests look great. I don’t really understand HCG blood levels as we don’t get that here. Just have to hope tests get darker: but now I feel I don’t have that to go by anymore with my tests being so so blazing with the miscarriage in June.
I really thought that one was a keeper. Still hurt my heart now even tho it was back in June.
I would be about 16 or 17 weeks now.
How are you feeling love? I wish that spotting would go away. Hopefully it’s just been getting snug.

@NightFlower
Yay loving the ticker love and praying this is it for you now. Tests are definitely darker.

@littlewitch
Good luck love.

@mbrew180
Cd4 now and ovulation can be day 12 to day 21. Hoping it will be my normal day 12 to 13 but have a feeling it will be late again. I hate all the waiting.

@Mum2Be22 snd @cheerios
I am so sorry

@angelbump
cramping can be a very good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho