+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Just did my night time test still looking good so FX I don't start to bleed tomorrow when af is due. Bbs are starting to hurt and are sore.

Day before af due night time test almost 7pm here. Do another tomorrow to make sure line is still there. As I'm feeling very anxious still with testing. Might just stop testing if they look ok in the morning.

Last pic I using the flash on my cellphone
Was only a hour hold...
20220827_180938.jpg 20220827_180645.jpg 20220827_180752.jpg 20220827_180839.jpg 20220827_180603.jpg

Last edited:
Just did my night time test still looking good so FX I don't start to bleed tomorrow when af is due. Bbs are starting to hurt and are sore.

Day before af due night time test almost 7pm here. Do another tomorrow to make sure line is still there. As I'm feeling very anxious still with testing. Might just stop testing if they look ok in the morning.

Was only a hour hold...
View attachment 1110938 View attachment 1110939 View attachment 1110940 View attachment 1110941 View attachment 1110942
Looking good!! Fingers crossed this is it!!!

Was only a hour hold...
View attachment 1110938 View attachment 1110939 View attachment 1110940 View attachment 1110941 View attachment 1110942

Great lines!

@NightFlower that looks so promising congrats hun. Hoping to see tomorrows tests darken up!!

@MrsKatie i am so sorry babe you must be devastated right now. Praying for next cycle xxxx

@tdog are you 1 dpo now you reckon? Fxd for this cycle

I’m excited as because today I got AF ON TIME!! and also I ovulate and conceive in Septembers on even years lol I guess I’m making that up as it could be a coincidence but hey a girl can dream. Gonna definitely take my conceive plus regularly and just relax and chill this cycle coz I have a good feeling xxx

@NightFlower that looks so promising congrats hun. Hoping to see tomorrows tests darken up!!

@MrsKatie i am so sorry babe you must be devastated right now. Praying for next cycle xxxx

@tdog are you 1 dpo now you reckon? Fxd for this cycle

I’m excited as because today I got AF ON TIME!! and also I ovulate and conceive in Septembers on even years lol I guess I’m making that up as it could be a coincidence but hey a girl can dream. Gonna definitely take my conceive plus regularly and just relax and chill this cycle coz I have a good feeling xxx

I'm now 4dpo love and taking a calm approach this cycle not even itching to test which is unusual for me, I no I'm out anyway I think sometimes we just no xx

Thank you so much! @xxmyheartxx

@tdog okay hun but apparently 2 days Before O is a good chance to conceive! Did you need up Bd the day of or after? Anyway I hope you caught the eg. but yup I know what you mean. That’s me most months til testing time then I’m crazy lol good luck xxx

Thank you so much! @xxmyheartxx

@tdog okay hun but apparently 2 days Before O is a good chance to conceive! Did you need up Bd the day of or after? Anyway I hope you caught the eg. but yup I know what you mean. That’s me most months til testing time then I’m crazy lol good luck xxx

It was before o we did do, after he has been so tired lately xxx

Guys I’m a wreck with this roller coaster. I took my last frer hoping it would be all the way negative so full bleeding would start. And I got this. I am still spotting bright red. I am a wreck and don’t know what to think.

B29B4677-E086-4FA6-8C9B-D1810D1D2F09.jpeg

Guys I’m a wreck with this roller coaster. I took my last frer hoping it would be all the way negative so full bleeding would start. And I got this. I am still spotting bright red. I am a wreck and don’t know what to think.

View attachment 1110948
Idk what to think. But that's the darkest one yet. Can you get more blood draw done?

@NightFlower thanks.
The test dried with test line darker than control.
I am at the lab now. I think likely hcg just built up in my urine overnight and I had that random dark line. All the red spotting can’t be good. This is the most bizarre thing.

@NightFlower thanks.
I am at the lab now. I think likely hcg just built up in my urine overnight and I had that random dark line. All the red spotting can’t be good. This is the most bizarre thing.
Glad you are getting blood re drawn, not wanting to worry you but my ectopic started like this, when will you get the results x

@NightFlower thanks.
Yeah the red spotting don't seem good. Keep me posted :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->