*** August Testing Thread ***

Soooo after saying I'm done trying my OH has talked me round.

He has been away since Tuesday. So do BDing. But I got this today! (See pics)

He isnt home till 3pm tomorrow, do you think we have missed the chance?

20210821_125852.jpg 20210821_125857.jpg

This one actually dried with a faint line which the others haven’t really been doing. I just dunno what to think :wacko:

8A4C7CE0-7366-415F-9454-88CF0DFBFE77.jpeg

Hey @Bloblo as you know I had a Mc at around 9 weeks too and my OB said as it was a natural, complete mc I didn’t have to wait a cycle. She said if you need a D&C best to wait a cycle. We’re really in sync, I think I also ovulated this weekend. Hope af comes as you predicted so you can get going on a fresh cycle.

Cheering all the august testers on! Let’s get some bfps!

AF arrived so ladies be careful trusting FRER. I got 9 very faint false positives.

This one actually dried with a faint line which the others haven’t really been doing. I just dunno what to think :wacko:

View attachment 1101437

I am really sorry to sound a downer, but I wouldn’t think anything at all about those tests. 2 months ago I had a batch that did the same thing, faint line every time, the occasional one drying darker. I wasn’t pregnant it was just a dodgy batch and these tests look the same to me.

I would get some others and disregard these strips.

I am really sorry to sound a downer, but I wouldn’t think anything at all about those tests. 2 months ago I had a batch that did the same thing, faint line every time, the occasional one drying darker. I wasn’t pregnant it was just a dodgy batch and these tests look the same to me.

I would get some others and disregard these strips.

Yeah I’m giving up on them! I’m super disappointed they give those lines, this easy@home brand used to be really good. But it’s been the exact same thing every day and in my successful pregnancies I see lines that get noticeably darker within 12-24 hours. So I’d say the tests were crappy!

Sorry Sammy, that’s so devastating. It happened to me once and I almost quit TTC altogether I was so upset. Hugs :hugs:

So sorry to hear that @Sammyrose334
I was using FRER a couple month ago an it kept giving me a faint line also.. really breaks the heart. I’m sorryyy.

CD 5 for me ladies

CD25 and 8DPO

I planned to start testing today but then I was in a bit of a rush to get to work this morning and didn't have time to collect FMU. So now I feel like I'll just wait till tomorrow. :lol:

@Sammyrose334 I am so sorry hon.
@Sander so sorry for you too. Tests should not give any hint of a line if no pregnancy.
So so frustrating.

Hi all! I am just waiting for AF to arrive, I haven't tested in days but zero symptoms and my resting heart rate is dropping so she's on her way. Due tomorrow and I think that it'll be tomorrow or the next day. Feeling down about it but also feeling overwhelmed with my relationship, work and life stresses so maybe it's for the best. I really want a baby but I don't even know if it's the right thing to do.

Hi all! I am just waiting for AF to arrive, I haven't tested in days but zero symptoms and my resting heart rate is dropping so she's on her way. Due tomorrow and I think that it'll be tomorrow or the next day. Feeling down about it but also feeling overwhelmed with my relationship, work and life stresses so maybe it's for the best. I really want a baby but I don't even know if it's the right thing to do.

:hugs::hugs:

Yeah I’m giving up on them! I’m super disappointed they give those lines, this easy@home brand used to be really good. But it’s been the exact same thing every day and in my successful pregnancies I see lines that get noticeably darker within 12-24 hours. So I’d say the tests were crappy!

Sorry Sammy, that’s so devastating. It happened to me once and I almost quit TTC altogether I was so upset. Hugs :hugs:

It is ridiculous and it makes me so cross. There shouldn’t be an obvious line that shows up within the limit and is still clear and pink looking when it dries if we aren’t pregnant or it’s too early but it seems to be happening more and more. Your lines on those cruddy tests look legit like mine did. It is very frustrating.

It is ridiculous and it makes me so cross. There shouldn’t be an obvious line that shows up within the limit and is still clear and pink looking when it dries if we aren’t pregnant or it’s too early but it seems to be happening more and more. Your lines on those cruddy tests look legit like mine did. It is very frustrating.

Totally agree, and it’s very confusing! To this day I’m still getting the same crappy faint lines and I keep testing in case one of them ends up being the real deal, but no dice! If you’re not pregnant it should be 100% blank. This is the test I got this morning - at this point I’m just hoping af shows up soon so I can stop being in limbo. It’s not a dye run either as I always wait until it settles, but 10ish minutes later the line fades until it’s a full bfn.

3F475FB7-4DEE-44DC-AC1A-D0AF5CDC28ED.jpeg

Sorry things are complicated Alligator. I hate it when my husband and I are on the rocks, it brings so much tension to the house. Hoping things improve soon, and you get another baby to snuggle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->