*** August Testing Thread ***

I know but it’s not positive! The tests are whacked out lol. I’ve gotten a test that looks like that multiple times over the past few days and they fade to bfn - then tests in between are stark white. The whole batch seems to be junk because the tests never progress and it’s totally a toss up which ones go positive and which are negative. I’m seriously going through the entire giant box trying to get some clear answer but I’m pretty sure they’re just crappy!

AF arrived this morning, so right on time if not a bit earlier. The last few cycles have been below 30 days which is back to my usual pattern before my daughter was born. A bit upset of course but, things are tough not so maybe it's for the best that this month wasn't the one.

AF arrived this morning, so right on time if not a bit earlier. The last few cycles have been below 30 days which is back to my usual pattern before my daughter was born. A bit upset of course but, things are tough not so maybe it's for the best that this month wasn't the one.

:hugs:

I don’t think that box of test is going to give you your answer @Sander tests like that are so frustrating. How many dpo are you?

I don’t think that box of test is going to give you your answer @Sander tests like that are so frustrating. How many dpo are you?

My best guess is 11dpo but that’s not confirmed. I got a bfn this morning so I’m just giving up :shrug: If I end up late I might test again but I’d guess it was nothing. Now I don’t know what to do with all the tests left in the box lol. Should I just throw them out??

Sorry for af Alligator :(

@Sander
Thats so shit. Did u get them off Amazon? I qid take a photo and right a huge complaint on amazon. That line is so so clear. I am so sorry hon. Easy@home are normally so good as well. :nope:

@Alligator
Oh hon I'm so sorry and I'm so sorry things are not the best relationship wise. Just want to give you a massive hug :hugs:

@Dream143r
Hopefully tomorrow will bring u more luck.
Good luck hon.

@Sander
Thats so shit. Did u get them off Amazon? I qid take a photo and right a huge complaint on amazon. That line is so so clear. I am so sorry hon. Easy@home are normally so good as well. :nope:

@Alligator
Oh hon I'm so sorry and I'm so sorry things are not the best relationship wise. Just want to give you a massive hug :hugs:

@Dream143r
Hopefully tomorrow will bring u more luck.
Good luck hon.

Yes I gave them a 1 star review with pictures of the tests :haha: I know they used to be good! I used them with all my boys. They’ve changed them though - the tests are thicker and you can majorly see the indents before you dip them. I don’t even know what brand to buy next time because I’ve always used these

Wondfo and clinical guard are where its at @Sander (Just make sure to get wondfo 10miu for early testing) I used those with all 3 pregnancies (so since 2014 with 2 years in between each try) and those are still great and havent changed

Something like that happen to me last month too all my test were showing up positive then disappear it’s honestly just a lot of heartbreak.

I’m on CD 7 now so I’m just waiting for My peak

CD27 & 10DPO - BFN with FMU

This is the part where I start to doubt I'll ever get pregnant again. I feel so silly for feeling like we would actually have better luck TTC#2. With 2 surprise BFP (and MCs) since my first I figured when we were actually trying it wouldn't be that difficult. Sigh, whatevs.

I feel like it's gonna be a no on the May baby for us. Hopefully better luck for a June baby.

@Sander
Sew they did go back to the ones with Just HCG written on the handle and those ones are so good. Not sure why they have gone back to the ones with easy@home written on the handle for. I had a faint positive one one of those to in March 2020 and I wasnt pregnant it's horrible.
Haha I'm so glad u complained hon. I just can't get over how dark ure line was. Its disgusting. They really shouldn't be able to get away with it.
I like Clinical Guard. My favourite were a brand called sweetyfox that u cud get off Amazon. They were dirt cheap and u got 50 and they didn't leave any indents or lines. Only ever got lines on them with my chemicals and this pregnancy.

But for some stupid unknown reason Amazon have stopped doing them now.
They stopped doing them when I was early pregnant. I wanted to buy some for the hook effect and they were just gone. Just said currently unavailable. Annoying.
I've heard Wondfo are good too but it has to be the 10mlU ones.
So sorry u have gone through this hon. So frustrating.

@Dream143r
Ah hon.
10dpo is still early. It all depends on implantation etc. Don't give up hope yet hon. Hugs.

Thanks for the advice Rach and Sugger. I found the 10miu Wondfo’s on Amazon and bought those, they should come tomorrow. I’d like to get a clear answer at this point as I’m STILL getting the faint lines on the easy@homes. I feel like I can’t trust them either way because they keep going positive negative positive negative in this endless loop. I’m expecting af Friday or Saturday so hopefully I’ll get an answer one way or the other! I’m just starting to wonder because I’ve started needing to nap with the kids in the afternoons the past 2 days which isn’t normal for me outside of pregnancy. I dunno though, maybe it’s a new af symptom. I’m not holding out much hope, but at least a bfn on the Wondfo should confirm it as I should be like 13dpo tomorrow.

Sorry for the bfn Dream, you’re not out yet :hugs:

@Alligator So sorry about things at home, I hope things are getting better x x Got some stuff going on here too, it's not easy :hugs:

@Dream143r sorry for bfn but there's still time. I hope you're ok, hugs for you too :hugs:

@Sander So sorry these tests are messing you around. I like to have a few different brands so I can compare them...don't really trust any of them anymore unless a line gets darker. So many faint lines it's upsetting! Hope you get a clear answer soon, hopefully it's good news if not at least you can move on xx wee hug for you too :hugs:

Infact :hugs: for EVERYONE! It's not been a very good month xxx

Afm....4 or 5dpo I think, trying to hold off until September to test but not sure I will make it! If my will power doesnt hold out then af will probably arrive early. It has been starting earlier for several months so I will be lucky if we get there!

CD28 & 11DPO - BFN

My Birthday is Sunday, AF will likely come right on time for that. Happy Birthday to me! #lame

CD 9 for me as of tommrow not sure what day I will ovulate, thinking CD 11 or CD 14 what days does everyone usually ovulate? My last cycle was 35 days long due to my chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->