Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yay for your scan 2mums, sounds so funny! Quite a character you're cookin ;)

Hiya squeegs honey! Your chart seems to have normalized! Sweet dreams Hun xx

Yes abs, very much! Quite amazing just how technical it all is...and even tho I'm just an old :jo: I think I may have done too much research now.... Lol

Xxx

no can't feel anything, OH couldn't imagine how I couldn't have felt it, but the bean in only about 2 inches, and too small to notice yet. We will find out as soon as we can about the sex, OH is already asking the DR :haha: :jo: i'm afraid we'll have our hands full as i was a terror of a child, and my mother has wished that upon me for years!!

Aly, go girl! You should stand up for yourself! Smithy can relate to bitches judging!

Pammy, I thought you weren't going to ttc anymore??

Nana, good to have you back!

Lainey, hope works treating you well!

2 mums, busy busy!

Hi everyone!! Off to bed! Sweet dreams!

Xxx

Damn straight smithy can relate.. Grr

Oh that's so great about the scan :) I'm so happy for you, funny little baby :hugs:

Ok girls, bed soon for me, old :jo: is so tired from this week and up at sparrows to ride!

Sweet dreams everyone xxx

Great news about the scan amber :) do glad that little bean is doing well :happydance:

Hi everybody else :hugs: off tobed I'm wrecked after work xx

Morning all! What a beautiful day here, supposed to be 23 degrees and blue skies already at 7am. Of course I'm stuck in the office - boo!

Abby - COQ10, I take the Ethical Nutriets hi-absorbency one. They are bloody expensive but I figure anything to make my eggies happy.

Hi Jelly-Bean, welcome to our mad little group!

Halli Aly - nosey people really get to me. Great response!

2mums - so exciting to hear about your scan. Did they give you a video copy to take home?

Everyone else....crap the phone is ringing, gotta go! xx

Morning ladies. It's such a miserable looking day here in Melbourne. Not much on today. I might go and get a massage. Oh and I need to restock on my opk's and hpt's. If anyone is interested in buying them in bulk for cheaper, go to www.lullabyconceptions.com.

15dpo today. No sign of AF and hpt was negative again.

What is everyone up to today?

I bulk buy my IC OPKs at Fertility2Family on Aussie ebay, and everything arrived quickly, always good to know what options are out there for shopping. Unfortunately the Softcups I ordered from a differnt US shop on the 10 Sept hasn't arrived yet...
Ah this site is deadly, the moment I stop taking calls at work I'm here, checking in. When I really should be working...

My orders usually arrive within a few days. The hpt's are 10miu which are much more sensitive than the 25miu tests that are widely available in supermarkets and chemists. Oh and they have preseed, I might try that next time. Has anyone used it before?

Hi ladies,

2mums...so pleased your little bubba is doing so well! It's a crazy feeling isn't it?! It's weirder at the 19week one when you can feel what you see...actually maybe that was just with Maggie, I felt her from 14weeks! Hmmm still it's cool. When is your next scan? Can't wait to find out what you're having, we're finding out this time too. We didn't with the girls but I'm actually really excited to know now!

Welcome jelly bean, your chart looks pretty good! What's your usual LP? 15 days is really good!

Going to get the hubby from the airport soon, so looking forward to having him home...then we have two weeks holidays! :) were hanging around Sydney til Thursday, have my scan wed then see the GP on thurs, then heading out west past orange, then up to port macquarie, then back to Sydney via morisset! Lots of traveling, but hopefully some rest in there too! :) xx

LLPM, my LP is usually 14 days, but has been 15 days in the past. So I'll see what happens in the next few days. Strange thing is, I'm not feeling much different to normal. So don't know what's going on.

Hope you have fun on your travels.

Hi girls!! Welcome jelly bean and halli!! I've been MIA and celebrated a little to hard last night with hawthorn's win last night-yeah yeah haters gonna hate and say Adelaide was robbed bad the umps were on our side but seriously, when do the umps ever get it right?

Sooooooo drank a little too much and had a crazy high temp for me this morning which ff pushed me back to ovulating last week so I disregarded it as opk's are -ve. Forgot to BD last night (according to SMEP) so hubby said we shall go twic today;) got a feeling my o day is around the corner:cm is thinning and increasing in volume and opk was almost darker than control yesterday (yes I use smileys but I always pull the strip out and inspect the intensity of the lines afterwards!!!). According I ff, my fertil window is now...

You ladies all seem to be working hard-hope you relax with what is left of this Sunday (here in oz anyway)...a lot of you also entering the tww now so good luck!!!

So happy to hear your scn went well Amber xxx much live to all of you-so many now I would never remember all!!! Xxx

Pammy, sorry bout the witch hun. :( I know you want a baby, I just thought you two agreed to stop ttc, so was a bit confused why you were buying the ferning thing that's all.

Lucy, sounds great! I live in pmq! Hope the weather stays great like it is at the moment!

maddy- no video for me, thats why i loved seeing ginnys so much!! so cool to have that at home, might take video on cell phone ourselves next time.
jellybean- your temp staying above cover line has got to be a good sign, but frustrating to not have bfp or af, but like lucy said, great lp!! FX for you!! We used pre-seed, well similar, the cycle we got our bfp, so of course i'll swear by it, recommend it, it cant hurt right?!?
Lucy- Next scan is oct 3rd for nuchal/diagnostic, and then back to the OB for one Oct 19th (should be 15 weeks, and hoping for an early prediction of gender then). I feel like i'm having a lot, but not complaining about it! Excited for you to find out gender too, hoping for a little brother for your girls!! Yay for hubby coming home, im sure the girls are just as excited as you are! And yay for holidays too, we're on school holidays, two weeks of OH at home and nothing to do but hang out, go to the river and just be! Looking forward to it all. Your trip/travels sound fun, lots to see and do.
Cossi- FX to catch that egg!!! :sex::sex::sex:!!!!!!!!!!

we're having a do nothing day, we're spent, and I have a busy few days early next week, so doing nothing today, gonna spend some time in the sun, its an absolute gorgeous day here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->