Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Pammy I know you really want a kid but it really wouldn't be fair to keep trying if dh doesn't want to? Have you talked to him about it?

Good morning ladies! So moo PC for me just yet I think it is very near tho! :) I am Hong to check my saliva again now :winkwink:

How are you all today? X

Ok so my phone is stupid hahaha that meant to say no O for me yet hahaha :rofl:

Hong? Haha going! Too early ladies haha myself and dh are going to have a bath together with a wine!I know it's early but has been our first day off together :happydance: maybe I will be more awake then hahaha

Sounds awesome Melainey!

Lucy, quick question. I really like your rule on no getting up til 7.30, just wondering how you enforce it. Obviously you can't have that rule with a new born, but when did you start that with the girls? Do you just close their bedroom doors? Did you explain to them why they weren't allowed out? Well that turned to a lot of questions, lol all rolls into one main question tho...

Morning ladies. It's such a miserable looking day here in Melbourne. Not much on today. I might go and get a massage. Oh and I need to restock on my opk's and hpt's. If anyone is interested in buying them in bulk for cheaper, go to www.lullabyconceptions.com.

15dpo today. No sign of AF and hpt was negative again.

What is everyone up to today?

Your chart looks great!!!! My prediction is that your temps will creep up slightly over the next few days and on Tuesday your chart will be sporting a green line. Just throwing it out there! :happydance:

Lol Lainey and squeegs, you are hilarious!!!!

Such a gorgeous day here today, lots of work still to do but at least I can sit in the sun to do it!!

I reckon I'm getting close to o now, opk ic getting very close to dark, of course forelife still pos, cbfm still on peak but could just be learning me since first cycle, ewcm again, and I reckon bd tonight!! Temp dipped this am too, I expect to see a spike of some sort tomorrow!

Would just like to send a big thank you to those who seem to have helped me delay my eggs arrival this cycle, top job! Hopefully there's a nice little stash of spermies ready for speggy action!!

How is everyone else's Sunday? Xx

:jo: sooo excited for that delayed egg, should be nice and mature and ready to host a sperm party!!! :sex::sex::sex:!!!!! Get it!!!!!!!!!! Sending happy, healthy, quick, strong egg, sperm and bubba wishes for you!!! xx

Aw, sanks 2mums xx

I kinda can't believe it actually did come late!!! What a good little eggy lol

Hope you and your bean are enjoying a nice dose of vitamin d xxx

Edit: provided it actually does come now!!!!

flying can do that, plus a host of hormonal women wishing it to delay, woulda been a scared little egg to come on time. It'll come, for the same reason, too scared not to! Hows your fert monitor going??

Lol, well top result I say, cos I think it will fix my timing issues next cycle as well! Come play little eggy, coast is clear!

Fert monitor has been showing high since cd7!!! Not sure ill get a peak cos I reckon it would have been by now? How many months did you use yours for? I think you said you never got peak?

:jo: I got no smiley today either!! Maybe we scared our eggies a little too much???? Yikes!!

you may not get peak bc its your first month, but never know. I used mine for 3/4 months, and yeah I never got a peak, thought maybe i was just an inept pee'r :rofl: but from what i found online etc it is a god send device for many, hoping it helps you, but more hoping you wont need it next month!!!! :)

rosie just getting nice and mature, cleaning and dusting and preparing those pre party appetizers for those gorgeous spermies!!! Just means more :sex:
:dust::dust::dust:

Oh No Rosie cheeks! Naughty egg! Come out and play immediately!!!

Xx

you may not get peak bc its your first month, but never know. I used mine for 3/4 months, and yeah I never got a peak, thought maybe i was just an inept pee'r :rofl: but from what i found online etc it is a god send device for many, hoping it helps you, but more hoping you wont need it next month!!!! :)

Lol! Did you track o another way as well? When did you stop poas each month?

Hong? Haha going! Too early ladies haha myself and dh are going to have a bath together with a wine!I know it's early but has been our first day off together :happydance: maybe I will be more awake then hahaha

Darn eggies being shy...maybe I'm an inept pee-er also?! Bahahahahaha :rofl: who knows? Amber- so happy your scan went well, can't even imagine how great it was seeing that bean dancing in there!!! Love it!!!!!

Maybe your eggy wanted to wait for mine Rosie cheeks!!! Fx it's a nice strong one for you!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->