Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Just realised I missed heaps of pages do I will catch up later my pretty ladies :hugs: live to you all xxx

Sorry looneypip, that's probably my fault!!!!

Fx for a spike smithy, there are going to be lots of us in the tww soon!

Pammy sorry the witch got you Hun xx

Are you moving to ntnp now? I'm a bit with what Ginny said the other day, I think even if I was ntnp, I would still know when I was oing!

That must be it! They want be be egg buddies!!! Fx'd for BFPs all around this month!!!

I'm off to bed lovelies!!!! Goodnight!! Xx

Sweet dreams sweet Rosiecheeks....ps, to Rosie's egg, it's time!!! Come and play!! X

:jo: i stopped when i realized the line stayed at 2 and it was like day 25. maybe my monitor is faulty.

Or just getting you to keep buying the sticks! Cheeky monitor....

Pammy, sorry bout the witch hun. :( I know you want a baby, I just thought you two agreed to stop ttc, so was a bit confused why you were buying the ferning thing that's all.

Lucy, sounds great! I live in pmq! Hope the weather stays great like it is at the moment!

just another vice to help me find out if I am ovulating... for later on

Pammy I know you really want a kid but it really wouldn't be fair to keep trying if dh doesn't want to? Have you talked to him about it?

Good morning ladies! So moo PC for me just yet I think it is very near tho! :) I am Hong to check my saliva again now :winkwink:

How are you all today? X

I said this morning to DH hey I am a little relieved that AF turned up and he said "I would be happy if it was either" He said that as long as we don't go stressing and using stupid methods to fall preggers and let the universe decide he was happy. He knows I temp, take agnus castus and doesn't know about the ferning thing.... woops I will tell him today.

Pammy sorry the witch got you Hun xx

Are you moving to ntnp now? I'm a bit with what Ginny said the other day, I think even if I was ntnp, I would still know when I was oing!

Trying but not trying I will still track O

Sash, of course your eggy was delayed - I have my trifecta bet on you...you can't get duffered if you don't get any speggy action! I knew I backed a winner! Do you use your fertility moniter & pee on opks seperately, or do you just look at you FM stick to see?

Amber, I can't wait til your next scan. Hopefully they will let you know the sex. some places don't do it in case it's wrong, so hopefully you won't run into that problem being a bit earlier than normal!

Pammy, that's good that you've talked it through. He seems to be sending you a lot of mixed messages. I don't know how you cope with that! He's very cruisy with you charting your fertility & knowing when you ovulate for someone who doesn't want to try (which is a good thing for you!) I would just hate for him to change his mind once you were duffered. Were you really relieved with AF, or was that just a tool to get him to talk about it?

Hi everyone! Hope you're enjoying a nice sunday!!!!!!

I've had a sick little boy for the weekend, now he's gone home (to his other home) and we're just relaxing. Have been looking at houses I want to buy online, so that has filled in my day! along with the cleaning up after DSS... Oh and speaking of him, I realised the other day that his initials are actually DSS...how funny!

Laineypop, get amongst the speggy action too, you're in my top 3!

Everyone who is about to O, I hope it happens now! I think we can smash it out of the park this month, I'm thikning at least 7 BFPs!!! AT LEAST!

Ah squeegs, you gorgeous girl you!!! The monitor uses fmu so different to opks, but I can see the progression of the lines on the monitor sticks too, very handy machine for Poas addicts!!!

I want your eggy to come and play now please, I just had a few words with mine ;) I pains have started so pretty sure it's o day now :)

No good re dss, very funny that's his real initials tho! I have a very strong hunch that he will have a playmate in about 9 months ms shelly xxx

Edit: or maybe even twins squeegs???? I reckon someone on this thread is gonna fall with twins...just a matter of who!!!!!

Afternoon all, well I'm just checking in to avoid finishing my job app...it's an internal transfer at the same level. I LOVE my current job but this section will always be here and they regularly have jobs available. Whereas this job I'm applying for.... well I always wanted to do and I've been waiting for it to become vacant. Sooo many people applying for it, but I can't complain if I don't try.

Having a hard time with peripheral family right now. My Mum is great but I have found out that my SIL (who un-friended me on FB after she got pregnant) has also unfriended my aunt, who was very kind and supportive of her - actual the person in our family that was closest to SIL. And now I have a family member posting on FB about how much she hates Muslims and doesn't want them to come to Australia and...I just wanted to yell at her - HELLO? Have you ever actually MET a Muslim? You've never left your suburb! Ugh. She would be horrified to know that one of AD's closest friends is Muslim and, worse, was IN MY CAR this afternoon! Bleugh.

Right now I'm def off to write this darned application because I need to submit it before I go on holidays!

Have a wonderful day girlies :)

Morning ladies. It's such a miserable looking day here in Melbourne. Not much on today. I might go and get a massage. Oh and I need to restock on my opk's and hpt's. If anyone is interested in buying them in bulk for cheaper, go to www.lullabyconceptions.com.

15dpo today. No sign of AF and hpt was negative again.

What is everyone up to today?

Your chart looks great!!!! My prediction is that your temps will creep up slightly over the next few days and on Tuesday your chart will be sporting a green line. Just throwing it out there! :happydance:

I wish it did but my AF just showed up. At least I know what's going on now. I can be so impatient sometimes during the TWW.

I'm going to try preseed on my next cycle as I don't seem to have enough ewcm for the spermies to swim in. Also it'll be my b'day later next month. So a :bfp: would be a nice prezzie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->