Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hello gorgeous Ladies!!

Just to start this convo off with a bang.. Constipation.... never really had it except for after operations.. have it now.. thinking its because of the blackmores preganancy vitamins?? but I looked online and I cant find anyone who has been blocked because of these?? any assistance on the matter?? its quite painful atm and fruit and liquids doesnt seem to be doing much?? 7 days till AF.. still don't feel pregnant but trying to stay positive and occasionally talk to my tummy when my partner isn't listening to try and tell my egg what it needs to do haha

It has been rain non stop all day.. I was expecting a mate to come over so I got up early and cleaned the house from top to bottom... really wierd.. I think Im OCD in that fact I dont mind having amessy house but as soon as someone is coming over I go into cleaning mode.. anyone else get that? I wouldnt even let my partner help because I knew I woudn't be satisfied with the job and would just get irritated so I told him to stay in bed out of my way. got the crazies a bit I think haha I dont think he minded.

Havent been able to read up but I hope you ladies are doing well!! and good luck to everyone who is about to drop an egg or expecting AF to hopefully not show up!!

xxxx

hehe hugging you right back Lisa!!!

Aly, I take blackmores preconception. don't have any effects like that. I'm betting you're as duffered as they come, I haven't heard of anyone else getting constipated from their vitamins... Hope its an annoying symptom of your pregnancy!!

Lol, that's why I didn't 'click' with aquiss.... hahahhahaa well we have started our every second day now, so hopefully we will hit the jackpot!

You nervous about work this week to see the reaction fromt he letter?

A little but not too bad, spoke to my boss on Friday arvo but he was obviously expecting the letter....I guess I'll find out what's doing this week!!!!

Oh squeegs.....what a journey....brought tears to my eyes just reading that! What doesn't break you makes you stronger eh? You are amazing Hun xx and your dh sounds like a top bloke too!!! X

I agree with squiggles, you're duffered halli!!!!

Howdy kiwi, fx you've caught the egg Hun! X

mum2q :rofl: @ didnt "click" with aquiss!!! :hugs: to you doll, you are an amazing woman and will be a great mother, and an already great step mum!
:jo: hope your week at work isnt too hell-ish, least you have us to vent too!!!
Halli- sounds duffed to me! constipation, nesting/cleaning... FX!!!!

Very glad about that 2mums, I don't know where I would be without all of you gorgeous women!

Xx

Nana, glad you've talked to him. I suppose if he wants you still, he will probably be on your side as far as his opinion (he's probably got his hands tied as far as his boss goes I assume?), he might try to make it a bit of an easier ride with the big boss?

Yes, it has been a big journey, but that from 3 months in taught us how to really communicate. Obviously we have had a lot of bad times, dh went through a bout of depression & anxiety that had him off work for 6 weeks. It broke my heart to see the look in his eyes every day, just like he would rather just go to sleep and not have to face the day.

In the beginning I was so angry at her for taking from me the only thing I want in life- I wouldn't be able to give the man I live his first child. Now I feel that she hasn't taken a single thing from me. I wil be the first woman he loves through a pregnancy, his first birth, his first everything until the age he started seeing his ds. And even then, his ds is part of our family now, so she hasnt taken anything from me.

Of course it took me a very long time to have this attitude. Bitterness will eat you up tho, so we will spend the next 15-20 years sucking it up and being the better people.

Good to see you miss 2 mums!!

Wonder how angel is going! Hope she's well! And that she got her house!!

And that jayney got her job!

You seriously are AMAZING squiggles! Just incredible xxx you are going to be such an incredible mum xxx

Re my boss, really could go either way I think, my boss is doing all he can to be supportive of me, but its a pretty awful situation....I think the company's solicitors will need to respond to my letter, that is what will determine next steps...I certainly don't want to end 8 years of employment in a courtroom, so we will have to wait and see.....I won't let it destroy my friendship with my boss tho, I've worked for him for too long to allow that to be destroyed to. I know that worst case I get my redundancy anyway which is nearly a years salary so even tho I don't want to leave its not like I'm totally screwed!

Xxx

I can honestly relate squeegs! I have a 12 year old step daughter that we haven't seen since josh was 4 months old.. He is 8 now.

6am spin class means bedtime for old nana :jo:!!!!

Sweet dreams my lovely lades xxx

Night Hun, I will be stalking your chart in the morning for a big spike! Xx

I guess at the end of the day you can't really lose. It would be ideal if the letter makes them realise you're right. Crossing my fingers for that! Sweet dreams! Happy cycling!! Looking forward to hearing an update, I hope you don't gave to wait long!

Lisa, that sucks big time! It's so easy for people to judge in a situation, but sometimes, it's best to just leave things and wait until the kids are old enough to make up their own minds. Did you have contact with step daughter in the beginning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->