Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Sending you ladies a big hug!! So much revealed today, thanks for sharing squiggles-what a true inspiration you are:)

Night night ladies xxx

Oh btw, got my smiley today so expecting to o with a temp spike tomorrow-think I might join the two of you lisa and nanna with the egg hunt and tww!!!!

Hello my beautiful ladies xx

I have been neglecting you for the past week or so and I did not mean to <3 I have just been working and trying to spend some alone time with my baby :happydance: I love you all I&#8217;m sure you know :hugs:

I can&#8217;t remember much f what I have read but I will try and comment hehe :winkwink:

Maddy &#8211; your SIL sounds like a nit job and I hope that you are ok x

Shellybelly &#8211; You know how I feel about that bloody ex of dh!!!! You and J are going to have such lovely babies and they are going to be loved soooooo much and you and J are going to be fantastic parents.. :hugs: You and I are too much alike I tell ya!! Too wise beyond our years :winkwink: P.s NOBODY cliked with Aquiss hahahahahahahahaah xx

Alyce &#8211; I am soooo like that haha I clean as sooon as anybody is on their merry way :rofl: I do reckon I have a little OCD tho! :rofl: I really hope the constipation is a Pregnancy thing, but I have been blocked up for like at least 2 months now and I don&#8217;t know what is up? I am thinking my diet???Or my Vits? I am not sure but I would sure like a bloody answer haha :rofl:

Kiwi &#8211; I have my DH wearing a Dublin shirt today hehe My mum sent us two parcels (she has sent me at least 30 &#8211; 40 in 3 years, no exaggeration haha ) and said that she was going to train Daniel in hahah :rofl:

2mums &#8211; I can&#8217;t wait for your next scan :hugs: I can&#8217;t wait to find out what sex the baby is :happydance: How is your Aunt xx

Nanna :jo: Whoop that bitches ass.. That is YOUR job!! Go get it girl!! Have missed you xx

Smithy &#8211; Hello my lovely :happydance:

Cossi - :hi: Hope you catch that eggy :happydance: I think my eggy is coming to play today too hehe I have been drinking today but I don&#8217;t think that it has a great impact on temps so I am going to go by my temps tomorrow :happydance:

I am just listening to 80&#8217;s music with Daniel (which he doesn&#8217;t really like haha but I love) and having some wine and loving life :happydance:

Goodnight to those of you gone to bed xxx

Oh and p.s I miss Angel and Jayney too.. and I did not mention everybody and I am sooo sorry :) xx

Pammy, that's good that you've talked it through. He seems to be sending you a lot of mixed messages. I don't know how you cope with that! He's very cruisy with you charting your fertility & knowing when you ovulate for someone who doesn't want to try (which is a good thing for you!) I would just hate for him to change his mind once you were duffered. Were you really relieved with AF, or was that just a tool to get him to talk about it?

not a tool at all DH is not your average man... i am lucky.

yay cycle buddies Maddy40 and jellybean.... yay... off to bed now girlies

I'd love love love it to be a pregnancy thing! I haven't changed my diet or anything just switched my vitamins. I was on fabfol plus then switched to bkackmores. Fabfol made me poop like anything though and I guess because I started eating more fibre.. its confusing. I want to take laxatives but heard that you shoudnt if you are pregnant?? Not saying that I'm up the duff but I kind of don't want to risk it, that and I don't feel comfortable getting a butt clean from the doctors! Haha is there anything you lovely ladies can recommend or even a safe laxative? They do say never hold in darts or poo because it will just travel to your brain and that's where sh*tty ideas come from! Haha
Glad to hear you clean ocd ish too M :) not so glad to hear you've also been like I am for two months :(

I do hope everyone is happy and well :) what are everyone's plans for the week? I wish I was ovulating at the same time as you guys!

Hi Lainey :) I missed you!

Halliwell, go get yourself some glycerine suppositories from the chemist :) feel better! I had to be "cleaned out" by the hospital a few times when I was pregnant with my youngest. Worst thing ever.

Good grief girls, a 5 day break out of range and I'll never catch up :)
I'll try...
Back at work today, blech. Think I preferred being the slave to the family down at the beach...

I agree Ginny...it's not always that simple (we're all testament to that!)
Obviously people are waiting longer to have kids for their own personal reasons, wanting financial security, bigger house, women don't seem to like the idea of being a 'stay at home mum' anymore, not feeling ready, not having a partner (i get this is huge and unavoidable for many!!) etc but even despite the knowing that fertility decreases with age people are still waiting...would like to hear some of your opinions?!
We planned poppy when I was only 20, I was mortified when peoples comments were along the lines of "oops, accident baby??" or "why do you want a baby now, live your life and enjoy being young!" as if we couldn't possibly have planned it - that would be irresponsible! But the reality is prime fertility is between 19-24, why would I wait til I was older than that to start trying...it just didn't make sense to me when I added it up! I think the info out there is really misleading...suggesting that once you're over 35, ferility drops dramatically (i agree it does for sure...evidence is out there to back it up!)but often articles fail to state that fertility starts to decline at 27!
I totally understand you all have your reasons for starting to TTC when you did...but interested to know what made you start TTC at the time you did? :)

i was married to someone else for 10 years. unhappily. I decided that much as I wanted a child, I didn't want to ave one with him, having been brought up in a home where arguments and shouting happened all the time. Eventually I got the cahonas up to leave. Met my current partner shortly afterwards. We discussed babies but he said he didn't want to talk about it till my divorce was final. It was long and drawn out and expensive. Before we got around to talking about it again... oops. Pill + antibiotics baby.

Welcome back number 2!!! (excuse the trigger happy post prior!)!

Hey Guys, sorry for being MIA...had to take DH to the emergency room....and today we are off for some emergency dental surgery. poor guy, he is in a lot of pain! WOW I am totally buggered, i cant seem to rest till i know he is asleep and not in pain, and then i cant seem to sleep any way. its so very hard to watch someone you love in agony and totally unable to help. Im glad i got him to the ER though...not that they could do much, but the meds were more effective than regular chemist meds.
So im going to be doing some catch up reading while waiting at the dentist. hope you all caught those eggies! xo

Oh the poor thing! Hope the dentist fixes him up. Dental pain is the worst

Hey Guys, sorry for being MIA...had to take DH to the emergency room....and today we are off for some emergency dental surgery. poor guy, he is in a lot of pain! WOW I am totally buggered, i cant seem to rest till i know he is asleep and not in pain, and then i cant seem to sleep any way. its so very hard to watch someone you love in agony and totally unable to help. Im glad i got him to the ER though...not that they could do much, but the meds were more effective than regular chemist meds.
So im going to be doing some catch up reading while waiting at the dentist. hope you all caught those eggies! xo

Sorry to hear Abby. Hope he is on the mend xx

Good Morning Ladies,

Back from QLD & there for also back at work. I so wish I was still on holidays & not stuck at work this morning.

I tried to keep up with the thread when I was away but I think I have missed out on heaps once I have work under control I will go back & refresh my brain.

Whiles I was away I ovulated late by 6 days. So I think I am 4 DPO. Will this push my period out? I am so confused now. Or am I still due for my period this Wednesday/Thursday??

Hope everyone is having a good morning.

Ah abby you poor luv! I hope he is feeling better soon and that you can get some rest hun xx

Happy monday everyone...Ive got my pos opk this morning (cbfm sill high, not peak) and my temp came up some this morning tho not super high...im pretty sure my +opk has been on o day for the past few months anyway - not very helpful for planning purposes!!!!!

Heres hoping we caught it - it will be a very different bd pattern for us this month with only two shots at it, O-2 and O.....so FX.....every other month theres been heaps more bd action, but as that hasnt worked im hoping to be lucky this time around!

Just been chatting to my boss who is seeing their solicitor this afternoon, he was impressed with my solicitors letter...kinda hard to discuss with him cos lazy twat is here for two days before she goes on leave....i'll be happier once she's gone!

I am feeling like rubbish today...my throat is very inflamed and very painful...even drinking tea feels like i am swallowing razor blades :(

Good Morning Ladies,

Back from QLD & there for also back at work. I so wish I was still on holidays & not stuck at work this morning.

I tried to keep up with the thread when I was away but I think I have missed out on heaps once I have work under control I will go back & refresh my brain.

Whiles I was away I ovulated late by 6 days. So I think I am 4 DPO. Will this push my period out? I am so confused now. Or am I still due for my period this Wednesday/Thursday??

Hope everyone is having a good morning.

Hey lise - your eggy got shy too! Yeah it will push your cycle back - you'd be due for AF 6 days later if o was 6 days late - but hopefully she never arrives and you are baking yourself a holiday bun!!! Nice to see you back hun xx

Pos opk :/ this better be a mega egg! I have had a huge fertile window.. Wtf?

Thanks Hun, and yay for o time!!! ive had another good chat with my eggy and the swimmers today....i had the best ewcm ive had in ages this cycle too, so it seems that the EPO has done its job for me cycle!

Bring on June babies i say!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->