Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Cossi, good luck on your egg hunt!

Abby, hope your dh is ok! I suppose he wasn't just trying to get out of bd. lol

Aly, really hope you can get a quick fix soon. Eat lots of fibre, thatsmy only advice. Maybe talk to a pharmacist and tell him you're in tww?

Lainey, enjoy that quality time, we need it sometimes!

Number 2 welcome back!

Pammy, I meant did you use it as a conversation starter to get him talking. I didn't mean your partner was a tool, I hope you didn't miss interpret that!! I thought you were disappointed rather than relieved.

Lisa, hi!!!

Sorry if I missed any, I am only in my phone & also at work... :)

Hi ladies!!! Yay for positive opks!!! Got my smiley today!!!! :)

https://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/dawnandmike814/th_d61db2b37d75bfaf82b05f599622d53a_zpse90cd574.jpg

Missed a few there! Glad you've had a chat to your boss nana!

Smithy, you seem to have had everything under the sun in the way of pregnancies & health peobls with little ones! You're such a great mum!

https://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/dawnandmike814/th_d61db2b37d75bfaf82b05f599622d53a_zpse90cd574.jpg

Woo hoo! Catch that eggy!! Xx

Woohooo rosiecheeks! It seems today really was the day for +opks!!!!!!

Its like easter or something....total egg hunt!!!!!

Missed a few there! Glad you've had a chat to your boss nana!

Smithy, you seem to have had everything under the sun in the way of pregnancies & health peobls with little ones! You're such a great mum!

Oh yeah, we have had it all! Thanks honey xx

It's eggy day! How funny :rofl: I hope some swimmers have hung around in them tubes of mine!

Wow there's so many of us about to hit the big O or just hit the big O!!!!!! Rosie you'll be with me, nanna and Lisa!!!

Hi Ladies!!

Finally got a bit of time to sit down have a snack and chat to you ladies! I hope some of you are online.

Newbie32, Hi I dont think we have met yet :)
I am 8 days away from my period and I think I might test in two days just so I can get it out of my system a bit!! although all the symptoms I was having after my ovulation that I was questioning have dissapeared!!!!!! I dont feel pregnant at all.. but I dont know if that has anything to do with just being in that phase where you dont think its going to work this month and staying positive is just that little itty bit harder!! or if its just my body being naturally unpregnant but Im still keeping my head held high thanks to all you ladies!!

Oh and thanks to everyone for replying back to what vitamins and supplements they were on and arent on! I seem to have hit a snag with the blackmores as Ive become a bit blocked downstairs.. not to sure if its them though since Ive only been on them for 4 days.. but im stocking up on fruit to see if that will help.

Just a random bit of bitching aand stuff that I thought I would add...
I went into the chemist the other day to restock on my hpt's.. my partner normally goes as hes always out in town either picking up fire wood or milk or whatnot.. anywhoo...
Ive always been told I look a bit like an 16-18 year old since I have that really young face which can be good but is partially annoying most times..
anywhoo... I walk into the chemist and because I only live in a country town its quite small.. theres a few people about and im not the type of person to ever get nervous over buying condoms or pregnancy items etc.. so here I am browsing and a lady comes over and asks if I would like any help.. i simply reply Hi, yeh I would love some help :) Im looking for toothpaste, some black hair die and a pregnancy test please.. she poinbts me in the direction to where the toothpase is and hair dye so I pick them up.. then she goes 'what was the other thing' I go a pregnancy test a little louder into which everyone in the chemist turns around... I live in a pretty nosey town I guess. Anyways a few people giggle, others are a bit shocked I guess, staring at me, looking up and down and then I hear one person go a bit young isn't she. I just stand there and kind of slightly blush..
The lady takes me over and goes one stick for 10 or two for 15.. I go Il take the two thanks. When I get up to the counter happily placing my items on the table I hear another old lady go, its ridiculous these days young ones trying to get knocked up, probably only for the goverment bonus and she doesn't even look like shes out of school what a little sl*t... I immedietely turn around in which I reply..
Il take me looking really young as a compliment as I dont drink or smoke, and it hasn't seemed to do any wonders for you... but for your information... I have been out of school for four years.. have completed year 12, I have brought a house and am currently studying to be the vet nurse in this town.. also Im 21.. so im quite legal to get knocked up as you claim it and my partner and I arent even on any government entitlement..

with this she kind of gives me a greasy with her mouth open and I return to the cashier to pay for my items.. The whole chemist is silent.. the cashier goes would you like a receipt and I go no, then turn to walk out the door only to turn around and look at everyone and go have a nice day :) and walk out still red faced but happy that I stuck up for myself.

Sorry for the long story haha but it just shocks me how people can so openly discriminate and say stuff so blatantly when they no nothing haha

I hope everyone is happy and well :) xx

Bloody awesome story - that's the best laugh I've had all day. I bet they all felt embarrassed!
Always looked young for my age too, so can relate to this heaps. (I only stopped getting asked for ID about 2 years ago, lol)

SORRY I havent mentioned everyone below. But I just did a quick catch up on some pages.

Hello to the new girls Halliwell & Jelly.Bean

Melainey – yay & congratulation on finding a job. Hope its going well.

Newbie – thanks Hun bugger AF will be delayed by 6 days.

Kiwi - No boy eggs are fast and die off quicker.

2mums – sooo exciting you got to see you little bean

Cossime – GO HAWKS lol are you going to the game on Saturday?

Roise – woohoo go and catch that eggy.

I put the fake smile on my face this morning & when up to the other girl in my office who is pregnant & congratulated her. Some pplp are sooo annoying. I asked her about her 12 wk scan & she was like yeah we couldn’t real see the baby but I was like Oh well always next time. She was like as long as we could hear the heart I was happy. Then she went on about how they just moved into a new house and she wanted to have house warming but is annoyed that she can’t drink (alcohol) whats more important having parties or having a baby. I know she never really wanted kids & that's why it sooo annoying.

Right, I'm caught up. Now don't talk too much while I go do some work!

Hi to Haliwell and Jelly Bean, welcome.

Halliwell lots of people find the iron in prenatal vitamins clogs them up. Eat lots of fibre rich foods or if all else try a bucket of prunes (can be explosive).

Squeegs - hugs to you love. What a journey you guys have had. xoxoxo

Abby hope he is feeling better, that sounds dreadful!

Newbie, our BFP month we only BD'd at O-2 so it's still a good chance you have there. x
As far as the sore throat goes my tried and true remedy is a nip of bundy, with a spoonful of honey in it, and a dash of hot water so it's easier to stir in. If the 1st one doesn't work, the 8th one will.

Nana, eggselent day... You really are a nana! Haha I think less is more, you've gotta try everything!!

Amanda, love your rum home remedy!

It really does work, she should have one and try it. Maybe wait till the sun's over the yardarm first. Plus, too early for anything to have implanted so she can still have 8 of them by my calculations, should she want to...

Good morning you lovely ladies :happydance:

Alyce – I really hope that you are duffers :hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs: Smithy is dead on I think they are suppositories (don’t mind the spelling? Haha) I had them when I was duffers too! Oh and I am no longer blocked up hehehe That bottle of wine and the beers last night helped me :winkwink: hehe

Smithy – Hello lovely :hi: I missed you too ..How are you ??? :hugs:

Amanda – Glad you are back :happydance: Obviously you and your new partner were meant to have babies :hugs: So glad that you found each other .. So great when you find that one person you are supposed to be with :happydance:

Cossime - :rofl: I loved your premature response :winkwink: hehehe

Abby – I hope that your DH is ok and that he makes a swift recovery :hugs: xx

Lisa - :hi: Hope you had a great holiday :hugs: Yeah this will push your :af: out by 6 days as your LP should stay the same give or take one day or so :happydance: It’s annoying when women who don’t want kids get pregnant :sad: but it will be your turn soon :hugs:

Nanna :jo: I hope you caught that eggy :happydance: Also you take care of yourself. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xx

Rosiecheeks – YAY for positive OPK :happydance: :flasher: :flasher: :flasher: hehehe :holly:

2mums – How is OH’s nose? Also your Aunt? And that little bean?

Lucy – How are you doing hunni? How’s the little bean?

Shelly - How are you hunni ? xx

As for me ladies – I am having a lazy day today :happydance: Have a day off so happy about that… Had a GREAT time with my baby yesterday .. The day was perfect except I was a little crabby, I think I O’d yesterday hahaha Although FF has gone back to thinking I O’d on CD11 … I haven’t got a clue why hahaha! So I am hoping my temps stay up cause I didn’t have a lot of sleep last night and also was drinking so hopefully that didn’t affect my temp.. Tomorrow will tell :happydance:

Love you all xxx

SORRY I havent mentioned everyone below. But I just did a quick catch up on some pages.

Hello to the new girls Halliwell & Jelly.Bean

Melainey – yay & congratulation on finding a job. Hope its going well.

Newbie – thanks Hun bugger AF will be delayed by 6 days.

Kiwi - No boy eggs are fast and die off quicker.

2mums – sooo exciting you got to see you little bean

Cossime – GO HAWKS lol are you going to the game on Saturday?

Roise – woohoo go and catch that eggy.

I put the fake smile on my face this morning & when up to the other girl in my office who is pregnant & congratulated her. Some pplp are sooo annoying. I asked her about her 12 wk scan & she was like yeah we couldn’t real see the baby but I was like Oh well always next time. She was like as long as we could hear the heart I was happy. Then she went on about how they just moved into a new house and she wanted to have house warming but is annoyed that she can’t drink (alcohol) whats more important having parties or having a baby. I know she never really wanted kids & that's why it sooo annoying.

Soo frustrating! You poor thing! Stay strong & vent to us!! Xx

Yes smithy I would love too. She also told me four years ago that if she got pregnant and had trouble in the delivery room. Her husband had to save her & not the baby. Even at the time I was like what really. Her doctors told her ages ago that she shouldnt have children. Not sure what has changed now. She told me that she was really sick & that's how she found out she was pregnant.

Hi :flasher: great catch up post!!!!

Lisa- be the bigger person and keep smiling!! (more than I could do!!)

Nana- poor throat :(. Hope it feels better soon!!!

Very excited to be sharing O time with so many of you lovely ladies!!! Fx'd we get loads of BFPs this month!!!!! Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->