Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Right, I'm caught up. Now don't talk too much while I go do some work!

Hi to Haliwell and Jelly Bean, welcome.

Halliwell lots of people find the iron in prenatal vitamins clogs them up. Eat lots of fibre rich foods or if all else try a bucket of prunes (can be explosive).

Squeegs - hugs to you love. What a journey you guys have had. xoxoxo

Abby hope he is feeling better, that sounds dreadful!

Newbie, our BFP month we only BD'd at O-2 so it's still a good chance you have there. x
As far as the sore throat goes my tried and true remedy is a nip of bundy, with a spoonful of honey in it, and a dash of hot water so it's easier to stir in. If the 1st one doesn't work, the 8th one will.

Bahahahahaha...oh how we have missed you number2!!!! Bundy eh?

Nana, eggselent day... You really are a nana! Haha I think less is more, you've gotta try everything!!

Amanda, love your rum home remedy!

You betchya im a nana!!!! I think even complete with a requirement to nap before dinner today...i have been yawning at my desk all day!!!

It really does work, she should have one and try it. Maybe wait till the sun's over the yardarm first. Plus, too early for anything to have implanted so she can still have 8 of them by my calculations, should she want to...

You got it. Home via the bottle o tonight. When hubby asks wtf, i will say Amanda told me to!!!!!

Good morning you lovely ladies :happydance:

Alyce – I really hope that you are duffers :hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs: Smithy is dead on I think they are suppositories (don’t mind the spelling? Haha) I had them when I was duffers too! Oh and I am no longer blocked up hehehe That bottle of wine and the beers last night helped me :winkwink: hehe

Smithy – Hello lovely :hi: I missed you too ..How are you ??? :hugs:

Amanda – Glad you are back :happydance: Obviously you and your new partner were meant to have babies :hugs: So glad that you found each other .. So great when you find that one person you are supposed to be with :happydance:

Cossime - :rofl: I loved your premature response :winkwink: hehehe

Abby – I hope that your DH is ok and that he makes a swift recovery :hugs: xx

Lisa - :hi: Hope you had a great holiday :hugs: Yeah this will push your :af: out by 6 days as your LP should stay the same give or take one day or so :happydance: It’s annoying when women who don’t want kids get pregnant :sad: but it will be your turn soon :hugs:

Nanna :jo: I hope you caught that eggy :happydance: Also you take care of yourself. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xx

Rosiecheeks – YAY for positive OPK :happydance: :flasher: :flasher: :flasher: hehehe :holly:

2mums – How is OH’s nose? Also your Aunt? And that little bean?

Lucy – How are you doing hunni? How’s the little bean?

Shelly - How are you hunni ? xx

As for me ladies – I am having a lazy day today :happydance: Have a day off so happy about that… Had a GREAT time with my baby yesterday .. The day was perfect except I was a little crabby, I think I O’d yesterday hahaha Although FF has gone back to thinking I O’d on CD11 … I haven’t got a clue why hahaha! So I am hoping my temps stay up cause I didn’t have a lot of sleep last night and also was drinking so hopefully that didn’t affect my temp.. Tomorrow will tell :happydance:

Love you all xxx
Thanks gorgeous, you enjoy your day off but no more neglecting us!!!!! I reckon your chart looks like you've o'd too - what is going on with all of this egg action today!!!!! (cue more creepy music!!!) We are all syncing up - either at O day or the start of a new cycle....even lisa's eggy waited 6 days...its quite incredible i reckon...
Yes smithy I would love too. She also told me four years ago that if she got pregnant and had trouble in the delivery room. Her husband had to save her & not the baby. Even at the time I was like what really. Her doctors told her ages ago that she shouldnt have children. Not sure what has changed now. She told me that she was really sick & that's how she found out she was pregnant.

Well good on you for doing the right thing luv - you've done better than i reckon i would have!

Squeegs, your eggy needs to come and play now as well!!! That would be eggtastic :)

Good morning you lovely ladies :happydance:

Alyce – I really hope that you are duffers :hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs: Smithy is dead on I think they are suppositories (don’t mind the spelling? Haha) I had them when I was duffers too! Oh and I am no longer blocked up hehehe That bottle of wine and the beers last night helped me :winkwink: hehe

Smithy – Hello lovely :hi: I missed you too ..How are you ??? :hugs:

Amanda – Glad you are back :happydance: Obviously you and your new partner were meant to have babies :hugs: So glad that you found each other .. So great when you find that one person you are supposed to be with :happydance:

Cossime - :rofl: I loved your premature response :winkwink: hehehe

Abby – I hope that your DH is ok and that he makes a swift recovery :hugs: xx

Lisa - :hi: Hope you had a great holiday :hugs: Yeah this will push your :af: out by 6 days as your LP should stay the same give or take one day or so :happydance: It’s annoying when women who don’t want kids get pregnant :sad: but it will be your turn soon :hugs:

Nanna :jo: I hope you caught that eggy :happydance: Also you take care of yourself. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xx

Rosiecheeks – YAY for positive OPK :happydance: :flasher: :flasher: :flasher: hehehe :holly:

2mums – How is OH’s nose? Also your Aunt? And that little bean?

Lucy – How are you doing hunni? How’s the little bean?

Shelly - How are you hunni ? xx

As for me ladies – I am having a lazy day today :happydance: Have a day off so happy about that… Had a GREAT time with my baby yesterday .. The day was perfect except I was a little crabby, I think I O’d yesterday hahaha Although FF has gone back to thinking I O’d on CD11 … I haven’t got a clue why hahaha! So I am hoping my temps stay up cause I didn’t have a lot of sleep last night and also was drinking so hopefully that didn’t affect my temp.. Tomorrow will tell :happydance:

Love you all xxx

I'm good thank you my love :hugs: house working today yay

Yes smithy I would love too. She also told me four years ago that if she got pregnant and had trouble in the delivery room. Her husband had to save her & not the baby. Even at the time I was like what really. Her doctors told her ages ago that she shouldnt have children. Not sure what has changed now. She told me that she was really sick & that's how she found out she was pregnant.

Omg! That's pathetic! You really do need a license to breed!

Lisa- any idea why she was told she shouldn't have children??

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums...4940264B-568-0000003B4CC1D600_zps09b30b04.jpg ain't no denying that

heheheh Eggtastic :rofl:I love it!

Rosie - I used a cheat sheet today hehehehe :happydance: I really hope that we all catch those eggies too and that we can all sync up with dufferness instead of O time hehehe

It is very strange how the female body works :haha: I can't believe that we have all synced up like we have :rofl: But I do love it it makes things A LOT easier to keep up with :rofl:

Smithy - Meee too .. I have actually began to like the whole being a wife and cleaning malark hahaha!!

Just a little rant - I have no problem with any religion, but I do not like when people knock on your door and preach .. I mean if I want to join your religion I will come to you? Is that being unreasonable? I just had some Jahovas witnesses knock on my door.. I was very nice and explained that I do not believe etc.. But it just gets to me! Sorry for the rant haha

Also on another note I still have not gotten my tax back! I called the place I did it with and it seems that either their system or the ATO's system has f'd up! So I have been waiting over 3 weeks to get the money and now will probably have to wait another 2! So I am very pissed off about that too!!

How are you my lovely shell bell :happydance:

I like the fact that most of our charts are mental this month, too!

THere really isn't any denying that smithy hehe go get that eggy :sperm:

EDIT: Yeah I really hope that the crazy charts are a good sign :happydance:

Rosie - I cant remember she told me four years ago. Because we both got married the same time & then I asked her when will they have children. She has a lot of health problems I think. Her doctor wanted her to have children when she was in her early 30 she is now 38. Now that I think about it we did joke that maybe she was pregnant but then we all said no way but I thought she must be pregnant because she had a lot of doctors appointment over the month or so.

Another girl in my office is pregnant she told me at 5 weeks as we are good friends. Both girls are due in March 2013 a week apart. But I dont think either of them are happy to be pregnant at the same time as each other as they dont get a long. So that's pretty funny.

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums...4940264B-568-0000003B4CC1D600_zps09b30b04.jpg ain't no denying that

Exactly what mine looks like today! I would just like to know why it is that i get a pos opk AFTER i o? GRRRR at my stupid body!!!!! 3rd month in a row it doesnt turn proper pos until the day which ff calls 1dpo....

Rosie - I cant remember she told me four years ago. Because we both got married the same time & then I asked her when will they have children. She has a lot of health problems I think. Her doctor wanted her to have children when she was in her early 30 she is now 38. Now that I think about it we did joke that maybe she was pregnant but then we all said no way but I thought she must be pregnant because she had a lot of doctors appointment over the month or so.

Another girl in my office is pregnant she told me at 5 weeks as we are good friends. Both girls are due in March 2013 a week apart. But I dont think either of them are happy to be pregnant at the same time as each other as they dont get a long. So that's pretty funny.

I was just wondering....aka being nosy.....:rofl: I think it's funny that they are duffered together!!! Lol. I can't wait till WE are all duffered together!!!!!! :happydance:

Exactly what mine looks like today! I would just like to know why it is that i get a pos opk AFTER i o? GRRRR at my stupid body!!!!! 3rd month in a row it doesnt turn proper pos until the day which ff calls 1dpo....

That's crazy nana!!! I've never heard of such a thing?

Smithy you're right re the crazy charts...every month i have had really clear pre and post o temps...this month my v temps are all over the place (i know not helped by my travelling etc, but still ive only travelled the 4 days!) and now my v temps and o temps are quite similar, whereas previously they were quite different! Maybe i really have been sleeping with my legs open or something....

Yeah...this will be the third month...i dont really understand tbh...i think it might have happened in the first month i charted too cos i reckon i o'd before ff put in my crosshairs and thats why my lp was only 11 days...

Yeah...this will be the third month...i dont really understand tbh...i think it might have happened in the first month i charted too cos i reckon i o'd before ff put in my crosshairs and thats why my lp was only 11 days...

Maybe the monitor will help clarify things? I switched to the smileys because the lines threw me off on the other opks, something else to consider?

I am off to bed, hope everyone has a great day! Xx:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->