Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hmmm...ive always gotten really clearly positive opk's...a build up over a few days and then bang, dark as, just like smithy's. Only inthe last month or two ive noticed that this is accompanied by some sort of a temp increase...unless ff is just getting it wrong every month...

Hopefully the cbfm will give me a clearer view next cycle! It stayed on high fert this month but i think thats cos its learning me :)

Sweet dreams rosie cheeks xx

Prunes, cant say Ive ever tried them before but I did go to the store and get some so hopefully an explosion will happen today!! its getting so painful but its just on one side mainly.. I thought it was my ovaries to begin with.

Good luck and baby dust to all those that are on O week this week!! I hope your eggies are ready and we get so many BFP's this month!!!

lisamfr-Hi and nice to meet you!!
I can understand your frusration over woman in the office who are pregnant and haven't even tried or anything like that and many conversations that have happened about not really even wanting a kid!! When I worked at an employment agency 3 woman in the office were pregnant at the same time.. all a month apart and all of them didnt really want kids!! and were constantly going oh wait till you ge pregnant and blah blah how unenjoyable its going to be and how they said oh your only 21 hold off, dont ruin your life!! but then they walk around the office gloating that a little one is on the way etc.. it confuses me haha i am happy for them though because no doubt they would be excellent mums. I just found out two of my friends are pregnant! well one isnt that close and i know her alot as a bit of a tramp because she sleeps around alot but she seems really happy so Im happy.. and the other ha been trying for two years so I nearly burst into tears when I found out, slightly jealous but none the less so happy for her!!!! shes been wanting to be a mum and have kids ever since Ive known her but the doctors said it might not happen till she loses weight as she is a big girl but she proved them all wrong!!! I loved it.

Abby - I hope you DH is doing ok!! I do agree wth you seeing them in pain and that you can only do so much does suck!! I hope he recovers really fast!!

Melainey - congratz on the job! and im thinking if these prunes dont work I have a lovely bottle of wine sitting in the fridge that i might just have a glassor two and see if that helps!

number2woohoo- Howdy its nice to meet you! glad you liked my story :) oh wow you only stopped getting asked two years ago!! my sister whose just turned 30 still gets asked.. its amazing isnt it!! All i get told is you will love it when your older.. which im sure I will but atm its nothing but annoying!! especially when people ridicule you!!

Hello to Rosie aswell :) there are so many of you girls! I love it!!

Its an absolute shocker of a day hear.. its raining so hard and blowing all sorts of things across my yard. Its nice to be inside listening to the rain rugged up on the couch. Ido have to go out later because its looked like my maltese shihtzu of 14 years has taken a turn for the worst. :(

If ive forgotton anyone else my apoligies, I have been reading through and you girls do make me laugh and I have to say have cheered me up immensely since I seem to be in the grumps today..

And just as an extra story.. I have a siser who i mentioned before who just turned 30.. she has two kids of her own to both differant fathers one is 4 and one is 1 not that theres anything wrong with that but she bunny hops from one father to the other and before having the second one to the second guy she had an abortion to that second guy then got pregnant with her second child and went through with it only to break up with him 3 months after he was born nd get back with the first.. my sister has a bad drug past and although shes off it now is way to consumed in giving her kids to a baby sitter to look after.. she does have two jobs.. waitressing and modelling but only works 3 times a week... and when she has money spends it on getting her nails and hair done. the kids are well groomed and well looked after, she is a good mum but for instance.. she lives in a place called pt cook, my mum lives in geelong which is half an hour away. My mum barely ever gets to see her grandkids as my sister is always complaining that it costs to much petrol to get down.. go figure.. so my mum who has a busted leg and doesnt drive tries to catch the train up and go see her. instead of my sister picking her up she has to make her own way. which honest to god disgusts me because my mum just had an aneurysm burst in her stomach and was in hospital for a week and my sister coudnt even go down and see her.. even asked me for money to go see her. Anyways.. bit off the subject.. my mum went into the supermarket down from her street to find my sister promoting alcohol on one of her modelling jobs etc and asked if she was coming down to visit.. my sister relied she wasnt as she was busy all day and when mum replied I could look after your kids while your working down hear if you would like, my sister replies no as they are with the indian baby sitter (Im not racist just saying indian because thats the only way i can remember her) then mum goes ok Ive sent birthday presents up for the boys il give you a ring later tonight. My sister then goes can I borrow 50 bucks...

I honest to god dont know where her money goes.. she gets government help for both boys, rent assistance, her dads pretty rich, she gets full child care for one of her boys and has two jobs.. anyways thats really none of my buisness im just glad my nephews are ok even though she wont let me meet one of them because she thinks i slept with his dad after they broke up (parranoid) even though I was in a relationship and still am and am not unfaithful and she's slept with two of my bfs... (you can see this is pretty Jerry Springer lol)

Anywhoo I ignore her. I get a call from my nan who is crying saying that my sister had called the cops and my grandpa.. whose not really my grandpa just has been my nans bf for 40 years because her previous husband died in her arms when she was 33... has been charged for apparantly touching my sister when she was little.. which is pretty farfetched as hes never touched me and her story that she says keeps changing! cops said that she said he touched her when she was 4, my brothers gf says she told her when she was 8 and so forth... because my mother wasnt stable at the time my grandparents raised us, gave us an education and all the good things in life until my mum came good. He would take us to sleepovers or our bowling competitions and not only that ever since my nan got diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and emphysema hes been the golden one putting up with her mood swings taking her to hospital appointments and all that jazz.. So my sister and god knows why she is doing this after all this time is pretty much well I dont know.. one minute she is happoy and proud and bragging how far she has come along and how she knows all.. next its if we dont give her moneyshe tries to scandalize the family.. Sorry for the really long rant but my sister is just unbelievable!! and I needed someone to rant to because my family rings me up and being all the way in tassie I cant really do much other then listen until the court case comes up. I feel like knocking her out because its just making my nans health worse.. not only that my uncle who still lives with my nan.. mind you he is 48.. well his ex wife brought his 9 year old daughter down to stay for two weeks.. she has a cold... which can easily turn into pneumonia for my nan but my uncle who barely has anytime for the kid doesnt care nor does the ex wife.. That and my mum who goes down there every day to bath my nan and make her and my grandpa something to eat doesnt really get alog with my uncle.. mum cleans the houseand my uncle and il be gross here.. pisses all over the toilet seat, eats my nans frozen dinners that are there for her when my grandpa has to work and whatnot, doesnt do his own washing and even whe my nan is having a nao makes that much noise in the house its unbelievable!! my mums tried to tell him to stop in which he has pushed her and hit her twice.. in which my nan sticks up for him and says he is just acting out over her and how she is going to pass away soon. (Mind you she was suppose to pass away 4 years ago and is still going strong!! :)) so yes.. he has his daughter down and not even paying attention to her, shes sick.. my mums losing it because he is just plain rude and messy, nans sick, my grandpas broken hearted over what my sisters doing, my brother is trying to be the psychologist and telling everyone what to do, my sisters being an attention seeker, and im sitting in tassie listening to all this trying to give advice while my dogs dying, hoping im pregnant and trying to hold back from ringing and blasting the shit out of my sister.. I dont see why she coudnt do this after nan has passed away..

Really really sorry for the long rant but I feel much better getting that off my chest.

Baby dust to all of you!! xxxxx

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums...4940264B-568-0000003B4CC1D600_zps09b30b04.jpg ain't no denying that

Exactly what mine looks like today! I would just like to know why it is that i get a pos opk AFTER i o? GRRRR at my stupid body!!!!! 3rd month in a row it doesnt turn proper pos until the day which ff calls 1dpo....
I'm the same! My cm is already changing away from fertility and yeah.. Wtf?

Smithy you're right re the crazy charts...every month i have had really clear pre and post o temps...this month my v temps are all over the place (i know not helped by my travelling etc, but still ive only travelled the 4 days!) and now my v temps and o temps are quite similar, whereas previously they were quite different! Maybe i really have been sleeping with my legs open or something....

Mine is mental.. Better be the magic month. In my life I have never had 5 days of ewcm

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums...4940264B-568-0000003B4CC1D600_zps09b30b04.jpg ain't no denying that

Exactly what mine looks like today! I would just like to know why it is that i get a pos opk AFTER i o? GRRRR at my stupid body!!!!! 3rd month in a row it doesnt turn proper pos until the day which ff calls 1dpo....
I'm the same! My cm is already changing away from fertility and yeah.. Wtf?

Yep, all the signs say o is complete (temp, cm, cp, etc) - except we are supposed to get the line to warn us!!!

How often do you opk? I did about 6 yesterday (see abs, its not just you...) and im wondering if would have been pos last night but i drank heaps of liquids all day yesterday so could have been diluted urine...

Next month i'll have to limit my fluid intake and test it out close to o day!!!!

The last 2 days have been negative, so I assumed i o'd yesterday. Stupid things! Ugh

im with ya sister.....i think my body may have figured out a way to hide LH in its system to be sneaky...

Well here's to hoping our ******** hormones bring us disgustingly huge bellies! I'm actually scared of how big I'll get this time

Alyce I'm sooooooo sorry about your family situation!Ihope it all works out for you xx

Im sure it will melainey :) just gotta give it time and try not to go off at my sister so she cant bring it up in court!! haha xx

I know! Tut tut

For the record this was me at 29 weeks with number 3

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums...D29FD7F7-868-0000005E17DC9F2A_zps31891503.jpg

Bloody families haha :hugs:

Gosh I'm tired today haha tired and I didn't even do anything hehehe

I haven't even started yet hehe! Watching a movie :)

I feel like I've wet myself!!! Too much watery cm (sorry, tmi!) Will probably take another opk smiley this afternoon as I haven't had any overy twinges yet but it's obviously today/tongiht judging by my temp this morning. Expecting a spike tomorrow to confirm...

:hi: Melainey!!! Nice to see you back!!! Newbie and Smithy-my chart is crazy whacked too, must be the month for it. And you smithy are ALL baby in the photo!!! Crap, I'm not posting what I looked like incase you think it's an animal from the ocean :rofl: !!!! Newbie, not sure why your LH is being detected after ovulation?? Hmmmmmm.....

Halli, shit I don't evenknow what to say :( I hope it all works our for you. You are so strong to be dealing with all of this but make sure you put yourself first. We go through enough as it is ttc so you don't need any of this extra stress that's for sure :hugs: to you xxx

Lisafr: OMG can't wait until Saturday's game! C'arn the hawks!!! No not going but will be partying up that's for sure:)

Think it's time we did a roll-call. Where's everyone at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->