Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Well FF thinks I'm on 9 dpo but I think that I an 1 dpo today :)

I am soooo short that out is the only way to go lol I also lose a lot of weight when pregnant so the belly is more obvious

How short are you smithy? :) I'm a short are myself hehe!I need to lose weight but nothing I bloody do helps haha

yeah I think you're right :happydance: and I think squiggles will be with us too hehe

I am 4 or 5 dpo. I got smiley faces from Thursday up until Saturday morning. I just worked it out and if I am duffed this bean will be born on hubby's or my daughter's BIRTHDAY!!!

I am 156 or 8cm.. so 5ft and 2 inches I think.. im such a shortarse.

And thanks guys.. yeh so much is going on im glad im in tassie and just listening to it over the phone!! and guess what prunes seem to be doing somethig because theres movement at the station!! wooo!! even if it was a little rabbit poo... its still coming out haha sorry tmi.. not to mention quite alot of cm... hoping thats a good sign.

Do any of you girls sweat more after your o??

xx

Lots of little women hehe :)

Is it strange that I'm looking up baby names? Haha

:hi: girls,

You can tell that Melainey and Newbie are back.... wake up to 10 pages to catch up on! LOL :coffee:

What a great start to the week though NEWBIE, LISA, COSSIME & ROSIE all big fat smiley faces and chasing those eggs. Go get them girls. My temps finally increased a little this morning which is a good sign. FF hasn't given me any red lines yet on my chart. Maybe I have stumped them.

NEWBIE: good luck with your solicitors letter. I can only imagine how frustrating it is and how uncomfortable the work place is but hopefully things will resolve soon for you. Also hope you feel better soon and that this is not the start of a cold or flu. I hate sore throats and snot :)

HALLIWELL: sometimes iron can cause constipation. If you have changed brands you might want to check out the two boxes and see the iron amounts. It could also be a pregnancy sign so fingers crossed it is the latter one!

NUMBER2: welcome back. Hope you had a lovely break away.

ABBY: how is your DH feeling today? I hate the dentist and dental pain.

Not sure who said it but yep I think JUNE is a brilliant month to have a baby. :baby: It works out just perfect for me. If I fall pregnant in sept then we will be 3mths and get our scan for our 1st wedding anniversary plus it would be lovely to announce it at Christmas time and then of course I will be due June 19th which sounds like a lovely birth date for Ethan :) LOL

My mum bless her is so funny. I was chatting to her yesterday when out of the blue is asked if I had "any news to tell". I know she is fishing for information (I haven't told her about TTC and all the problems) so I asked her why which she replied "the kookaburras". I wasn't sure what she was raving on about, I thought she lost the plot until she said that kookaburras were sitting on their front letter box and have been hanging around the house. I told her to stop feeding them then to which she replied "no that is a great sign, if a kookaburra lands on the front of the house that means that there is going to be a pregnancy". I hope she is right and its not some silly wives tale (which I am sure it is). :happydance:

Well hope everyone is having a great monday. I have to go back to watch Ireland AM the morning breakfast show. My DH is going to be on it today. So I'd better go and at least watch and tape it for him before I head to work.

NOW GO AND CATCH THOSE EGGS PLEASE GIRLS!!!! And welcome to the TWW. :bfp: all around I hope!!!!

I really hope that it's a good sign kiwi :happydance: we are sooooooo die for done more bfps around here :)

Kiwi - how lovely if she is right :)

Lainey - come on, what names - I need a laugh girl ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->