Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Haha ah no they're not that bad! For boys I like Phoenix orOrlando! And well I have my girls names picked (dh doesn't have a say haha) which are serrayah and Indiana :) have you guys got names picked?

Love them Lainey :)
Boys: miles, jack, Max and girls: Lola or Sadie

I like some unusual names but I generally play it safe (ish). Growing up I never met another Sasha until I was in year 12 at school and then a little one started year 8 with my name. I have only met about 5 Sasha's in total (and that includes newbie on here).

GIRLS: Milla, Isla, Matilda, Madelyn, Isabella, Ruby, Aspen and Micah
BOYS: Ethan, Jai, Alex, Luka, Danyl, Jaxon, Kaleb and Rylan

I use to love the name Thomas until the girls over here call AF Tom (Time Of Month) so had to scrap that LOL. I also loved Jake but spelt Jaik however our dog is called that so couldn't call my child that as well.

There is plenty of Irish names that I like but I think everyone back home would struggle trying to pronounce them.

MELAINEY: love Indiana (indy) and Phoenix!
SMITHY: Max and Lola! perfect

our names that we have picked out are boys : Aurick and Cylus and Girls : Lexie and Ryleigh

Ah my computer hates emoticons. When I try to put them into my posts (if I'm at home) the whole system freezes. Better save the cutesies for the office!

Smithy...Wow! Did you have to lean over backwards to stop tipping over?

Mum2Q...Going to take a leaf from yr book & build a bridge.....when SIL is talking to me again

Halli...get psyllium husk about $5 from Woolies health section for a big bag. Stir 2 heaped teaspoons in a glass of water and chug (don't wait or the husks turn to glue). Then immediately fill your glass with plain water again and drink that to wash everything down. It really works, it's all natural and reasonably priced.

Rosie...the egg whisperer...hope the spermy got good swimming practice.

Abby...poor DH. Did he break a tooth or was it just lack of maintenance? Dental pain sucks and I hate the dentist. Not sure what's worth.

Newb...hope that egg floating around their somewhere has been firmly 'caught'.

Mel...just did my tax today, the agent said 4-6 weeks for my return. Not that I get much back anyway.

Wasnt going to disappoint kiwi - everyone said it was super quiet last week so glad we have been able to chat away another day...

Im afraid it doesnt look good news on the job front...my boss had his meeting with their solicitors today and got back and said he isnt allowed to discuss it with me, and that his people would talk to my people etc....so i can only imagine his boss has received my letter and advised him to get rid of the problem!!! I would expect if i was going to be given my job back that there wouldnt be a need for the whole formal cant discuss approach? Also he said his legal people would speak to my solicitor rather than responsing via a letter - which to me says they dont want to go into print with anything...

So given thats pretty much what im assuming from here, it will be a 'fight us if you want, we'll see you in court' thinking it could go either way, and thats going to present a pretty much unworkable situation so i guess i better start stalking seek.com.au as well as this board!

Fair to say i may need the 8 shot version of Number2's plan to resolve my sore throat tonight... :(

Oh all those names are soooo wonderful :happydance: Lets hope that we can get to use them very very soon :happydance:

:hi: Maddy :)

Yeah they told me it would take 2-3 weeks but when I called today they said that it was not even put through which is really pissing me off.. I paid them $200 after all so they should have at lest processed it ! And they told me they would call me back today and they have not! Even more angry now! haha

Not sure Newbie....our HR policies in my office mean that once things 'go legal' they can't be discussed, no matter if the outcome is great or not-so-great. So it may be just normal legal process.

Lainey I think I mentioned before I love your choice of girls names, since one is almost identical to my teen's name ;) We haven't thought that far ahead but I assume we would choose a name from each of our cultures.

Oh no :jo: I really hope that it is not the case :hugs: Everything happens for a reason and maybe this means that there is a little one on the way and that you are going to be a stay at home mammy soon :hugs: :happydance: xx

EDIT: Yeah Maddy I remember you saying that :) How amazing is that haha :rofl:

Thanks Maddy, i guess cos he had been speaking to me anyway when he knew he shouldnt be before it now seems that things are really awkward!

Im guessing i wont have long to wait tho, my solicitor asked for a response by Weds...

Thanks looneypops xxx

Love the name Indiana, Lainey, I was a huge Indiana Jones fan as a kid. I have a child called Harrison, where do you think I got it from.

Newbie, well fuck, I hope it's just that it is official now and he has to go by the book. Rum.

well well well ladies, it's been a very busy day! I had trouble keeping up today, I'm home now, so I have had a chance to read through properly!

Melainey - I am well! Another thing today, I chose the perfect font for a poster I was making and guess what it was called....melainey! Whoa! You're amazing!! hehe I'm hearing you on the preachers at your door thing. DH was stoked one day tho, cos two hot girls came round. He wasn't interested in church, but he had a little chat to them. lol soooo annoying about tax! I am a bit old school and I don't like moving with the times. 2 years ago, I did my tax and I wouldn't get with the times and do it online...because nobody does it by snail mail anymore, it took me over 6 weeks to get my money back! lol I learnt my lesson tho, I have moved up in to the world of computers. lol

Rosie - you know your body very well! I was convinced that you had Ov'd when FF thought you had! I take back everything I said! hehe

Nana - hope your day went quickly so you can get home to bed soon! And I'm hoping my egg will come around to play soon, I have started opks, very faint, so I'm predicting next Monday (which is good cos I have a week off, so even if it's late, I will have plenty of time to BD - conception at camping, I thin kthat's pretty laid back! haha So annoying your OPKs turn positive after O! what does your monitor say? lucky you don't rely on them, you would never get preggy! I guess thats why they say to cover your bases even if you do predict & chart! sorry about your feeling on the job front. Hope you're wrong! But if not, at keast you'll be left with a pretty good pay out! and it might be better to go to a new job than hate work after all this shit goes down! Hope you're ok! But don't give up, you don't knwo anything for sure yet! I still have everthing crossed for a good outcome for you!!

Smithy - that's a definite positive! That's what mine are like when I get them! It makes it pretty clear something is happening! love your photo! I can see why you're worried about your size with number 4!! hehe

Cossime - hope you get your spike!!

Lisa - pretty funny they will be preggy together! Hope they do't start liking eachother, cos that would be unbearable!!!

Number 2 - I'm so in love with your chart - it is very good looking! A sexy pregnant chart!

Kiwi, I think you are 1dpo too, just the same as the other girls! Wait a couple of days to see if FF agrees or not! How exciting about the kookaburras! I hope it's right! Did you tell her about it after that?

Maddy - hope she comes around soon (or not...she sounds like a weirdo! lol) but yeah, I recommend letting go, it kind of feels empowering!

Aly - (firstly, sorry for the caps...my computer has done something *******, caps is stuck on, but for some reason, it's only this section of the note I'm using to write all this.... there must be something about you! Maybe it's symbolysing that your belly will grow, just like this text lol) Wow- that is one crazy story! I think you need to try some rum just for that! Hope you're ok hun! Your sister sounds like a bit of a crazy lady! Hope she sorts herself out! at least the kids are looked after, sounds like she has a lot of issues tho. Will be nice for your mum to have your kids around when it happens!

I'm glad we've all sync'd too! except me, I'm a straggler. lol But I wonder if we will stay like this...it migth be like when you watch the car in front of you and their blinker of windscreen wiper is slightly diffferent to yours, but every time the cycle catches up, they flick on at the same time for 1 or 2 times, then go back to being off again. I hope we don't get that far tho, like Melainey said, I hope we all get dufferino'd! Also loving the crazy charts!

AFM, i am waiting to Ov, and I am about 170cm
Girls names are: Chalie Hope & Andie ??maybe tyler?
Boys names are: Hunter (love love love this, still convincing DH) and Harrison (did like it before Amanda's little boy, and him being sooo cute makes me like it even more lol) also like Hudson.

hehe maybe you will have a little girl this time around Amanda and you can finish off the pack :winkwink:

Yeah nanna get that rum into you :hugs:

I still have left from last time names for boys of Alexander and Nathaniel. And Sienna for a girl. Shall probably do the same we did last time though - a list on the fridge, either of us can add to or totally vetoe a name - and see what is left at 40 weeks! :)

heheheheh I'm a font :rofl::flasher: Those names are sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful shelly :) Especially Andi I love it :) haha at DH and the hot chicks hahahaha!!

Great catch up missy :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->